One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Request... Nude Beach Horn..! (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=16921)

naturist 05-15-2005 06:25 AM

Request... Nude Beach Horn..!

Hi Folks,

This might sound like an obscure request, but was wondering if there are any pics out there of nudists on the beach, where the man is obviously getting visibly aroused by the situation / surrounded by naked women. Even better if in the pics they are clearly checking the guy out. Although I am a straight guy, I find it a turn to see pics like this, as you get the double turn on. Seeing the naked women, + also imagining you are in the guys position.

Oh and its always nice to see the sand, sea and blue skies :)

Anyways... happy sunniness to you all...

Here's fingers crossed for some good beach nude pics.

Cheers

mcp1275 05-15-2005 07:20 AM

i posted the only one i remember seeing

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=16717
it is on te bottom of this thread if u missed it

Fango 05-15-2005 05:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's one I posted way back when. The guy on the left has a semi-boner and is obviously trying to ignore it and pass it off as nothing (judging by his facial expression), but the girl has noticed and is staring right at it (and looks a bit embarrassed.)

Enjoy

Fango

Klondike 05-15-2005 06:11 PM

three

3 Attachment(s)
These are kinda small pics, but they're all I got.

also, check these out:

http://www.private-erotica.ch/sexy-h...humor-6_e.html
http://www.private-erotica.ch/sexy-h...humor-4_e.html (funny)

Otherwise, join coccozella's (and cocco spice) - paysite :)

enjoy,

Klondike

Klondike 05-15-2005 06:18 PM

problem

for some reason, that first link isn't loading all the way. I keep getting thrown back to the parent page, but you can click on "man troubles 1" and that'll bring it up. Or go to the homepage.

KLondike

naturist 05-16-2005 12:34 PM

Nice one folks.....

Good postings folks... there must be some more out there tho...

Any cheeky smiles by the women knowing that they got the men standing to attention whilst seeing their birthday suits.

Cheers

naturist 05-16-2005 12:37 PM

Beach Horn.....Pic Query..?

Hi All,

Was wondering in response to this theme.. whats the deal about posting pics... I do have some, but don't wanna get in trouble for posting them up without the owners consent / legal blah blah stuff.

The web link thing is different I guess as you are well providing a web link to something that already is posted elsewhere..

Have some nices ones would like to upload for youoooz all to see,

Cheers

nitro 05-16-2005 01:39 PM

awsome!

please post more! This is my kind of thing. I love the idea of being aroused around women on a nude beach for everyone to see. Unfortunately, I will probably never get that opportunity!
thanks!!

-nitro

Klondike 05-16-2005 08:27 PM

more hardcore, I guess

Quote:

Originally Posted by naturist
Hi All,

Was wondering in response to this theme.. whats the deal about posting pics... I do have some, but don't wanna get in trouble for posting them up without the owners consent / legal blah blah stuff.

The web link thing is different I guess as you are well providing a web link to something that already is posted elsewhere..

Have some nices ones would like to upload for youoooz all to see,

Cheers

I wouldn't mind seeing your pics, but you'd have to link to them rather than post them. I've posted links to individual pics here on occasion, but this isn't really the place to do that. If you want to E-mail me privately, then maybe we can both improve our collections (I may have a pic/link or two for you, too)

regards,

Klondike

nitro 05-17-2005 01:33 PM

There Has Got To Be More Somewhere

I am no good at finding any thing, there has got to be more pictures on this thread.
I am a computer moron, can hardly beleive I make my way here. So large thanks to all who contribute!

-NITRO

arstelz 05-18-2005 04:55 AM

One only

1 Attachment(s)
One only - try for more

nitro 05-18-2005 01:29 PM

Awsome

I have seen this picture around.
Its great to see it again. Thanks!

nitro

dfender 05-18-2005 04:44 PM

Can't say I blame the guys in the pictures...

naturist 05-18-2005 05:23 PM

Hi...

Glad to see this post is still keepin in there....

There's gotta be some pics out there someone can delight us with.

Cheers xxx

nitro 05-18-2005 07:27 PM

more

pg. 21 of this forum. under "nude contest" 2nd pic. its not a beach, but its a pool. best I can do.

bbert2002 05-19-2005 06:27 AM

More erections

9 Attachment(s)
I have a good selection.

bbert2002 05-19-2005 06:29 AM

and more

8 Attachment(s)
continuing ...

bbert2002 05-19-2005 06:30 AM

and my last pics to this

bbert2002 05-19-2005 06:30 AM

2 Attachment(s)
here they are...

Klondike 05-19-2005 09:53 AM

OK, but

Someone likes these type of pics so much they went to the trouble of faking a whole bunch. Thanks for the post and I know you can't always separate out the fakes from the real, but the obvious ones aren't really that sexy.

I like that five pic collage, though - that looks real and hot too!

Klondike

nitro 05-19-2005 01:20 PM

hmmm

ok so at least 8 of that group are faked. Still kinda intersting, but not genuine. I have seen the real pictures to the fakes on other sites. there were some real ones in there tho and thats what counts in my book! thanks for those.

NITRO

naturist 05-19-2005 02:47 PM

great beach horns...!

Some awesome posts there folks..... and a few fake schlongs to boot too...

Love the real one where the man is getting hugged and looks like their female friend is checking out his arousal. Everyone looks like they are having a great laff.

Be great to see more real pics like this.....

Is it just me or .... I find these such a great turn to put yourself in the blokes position with the naked women around. Love to be in their position..

Cheers

N xx

wastlic 05-20-2005 03:34 PM

great pics.

PLEASE POST MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Klondike 05-20-2005 08:58 PM

take a look

1 Attachment(s)
Take a look at this guy, talking to the babes while holding his dick in a shirt. Kind of funny....is he strokin' it?
Makes for a hot pic if he is :)

Klondike

rpm 05-21-2005 02:45 PM

another

1 Attachment(s)
another one...

naturist 05-21-2005 06:39 PM

Awesome..!

2 fantastic pictures there.... nice one

So good to see some natural pictures with the "beach horn"... the guys obviously enjoying being surrounded by the lovely naked women.... and ... hey ..... things just start doing their own thing down below!

None of the women seem to mind, perhaps even positively enjoying the effect they are having on the men.

Would love to see some pics like this... come on everyone dig deep.

So good to see this thread is keepin going.

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to post pics.

Cheers

xxx

osreb 06-04-2005 06:56 PM

found a few when surfing

2 Attachment(s)
maybe get this thread going again

nitro 06-06-2005 06:11 PM

thanks!

this thread needs to keep going, I guess there just isnt that much about the subject??

dublinboy_uk 06-08-2005 05:58 AM

first post in ages

2 Attachment(s)
Thought I might stop lurking and post something, so two I found today in a group wich is on topic

http://groups.msn.com/Nudismeerotiqu...retsweden.msnw

nitro 06-09-2005 01:19 PM

awesome

thanks!

-NITRO

naturist 06-09-2005 06:01 PM

beach horns...! :)

Fantastic...

So pleased that there have been some more pics posted on this thread. What a couple of great shots. Look how none of the women are bothered by the state of the guys. Big smiles say they are not offended..

On the beach.... erect infront of beautiful naked women... wonderful.

Please more.... did deep in those hard drives everyone... 13,000 viewings on this thread shows there is some interest here.

I would post the picture my previous gf took of me whilst on holiday a little while back ... but am not sure it.

Anyways ... good pics everyone

Naturist xxx

Klondike 06-10-2005 11:38 AM

see mcp1275's thread

there's another one in mcp1275's thread "flashers for ya". Its not really a "nude beach" pic (I think its from a hardcore series), but from the look of it, you wouldn't know.

KLondike

nitro 06-10-2005 01:32 PM

indeed I do

Thanks for pointing it out Klondike.

-NITRO

osreb 06-11-2005 12:23 AM

found another one

1 Attachment(s)
a young couple in love

naturist 06-13-2005 07:23 PM

any comments from the ladies on the beach horn?

good to see there are still some pics coming up on this thread.

Seems that there is not that many shots about .... hard to believe there is not more.... comon folks.. search those hard drives.. must be a few more in there.

So .. how about some viewpoints from the ladies on this subject.... any experiences, tales, pictures..? :)

Naturist xxx

naturist 06-16-2005 05:43 PM

Got some pics..!

Hi folks...

I have some pics have come across that would be good for getting this thread going again...general beach firmness infront of women I have picked up over the net..... not sure of the issues for posting tho.

Cheers

Naturist xxx

bobbobson222 06-17-2005 04:30 AM

Go for it!

Please go ahead naturist! If any of your pics are unwanted, then the mods will delete it anyway, so you might as well go for it!

BTW that last pic was fantastic! I'd luv to take a pic like that with my gf... she always gets me hard, clothed or otherwise! :p

torretxt 06-17-2005 04:55 PM

A girl's point of view

Frankly, I like these pictures and hope to see more. I have had the good fortune of twice seeing an accidently aroused male at a nude beach and found it quite fascinating. Both times the male seemed embarrassed about it and kept looking around to see if anyone else was watching - at which point I confess I made no secret about the fact that "I" was indeed taking notice - which led to the unfortunate innocent looking cover-up. Still, I enjoyed seeing an embarrassed nude male for a change!

Post more if you have them!
Torre (Victoria P.)

madahab 06-17-2005 08:28 PM

it's nice to be noticed

Quote:

Originally Posted by torretxt
Frankly, I like these pictures and hope to see more. I have had the good fortune of twice seeing an accidently aroused male at a nude beach and found it quite fascinating. Both times the male seemed embarrassed about it and kept looking around to see if anyone else was watching - at which point I confess I made no secret about the fact that "I" was indeed taking notice - which led to the unfortunate innocent looking cover-up. Still, I enjoyed seeing an embarrassed nude male for a change!

Post more if you have them!
Torre (Victoria P.)

i think that is very much the kind of input from females that was being asked for!

i've only been on a nude beach/park a few times but being openly checked out by females once or twice was very memorable! that's also why in this thread the spring break photos of the guy with the t-shirt over his hardon are great - its obvious the women are enjoying it! i know alex has said in the past "this isn't one click dicks" but for me the chance to watch a woman's reaction to a surprisingly sexual situation makes the exception.

osreb 06-18-2005 09:53 PM

got another one

1 Attachment(s)
titled, outdoor horny sam