One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Bikini pulling fight! (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=3027)

McSkyy 10-13-2004 05:29 PM

Bikini pulling fight!

10 Attachment(s)
Found these on webshots. Bunch of hot girls on the beach, yanking each others bikini's. Completely unposed and not staged - and really sexy! Love girls who do this sort of thing AND post the pics!!!

Sorry for the hi-res shots, but I like to post high quality stuff.

McSkyy

McSkyy 10-13-2004 05:30 PM

3 Attachment(s)
few more...

ands 10-13-2004 06:22 PM

I dont mind high quality pics/stuff !! Post more !!

dreadhead 10-13-2004 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McSkyy
Sorry for the hi-res shots, but I like to post high quality stuff.

McSkyy

This is a problem ??? :)
not in my world, post away and thanks

ygpicfinder 10-13-2004 07:07 PM

All that and not one nip slip damn. Can you post the album name ?

McSkyy 10-13-2004 08:32 PM

Posting links...

I actually was unable to post the hi-res pictures... they exceeded the allowed size for pics.

As far as the link / webshots album goes, I have posted every picture from it, and didn't save the link.

My opinion has always been that posting links to webshots albums is a bad idea - webshots owners can see how many hits a day they get... if girls like this meant for only their friends to see this, and all of a sudden they get 2000 hits in a single day, they may get freaked out and take the whole thing down. Trust me it has happened before! I like to just grab the pics and post them here, then let the hotties continue to post their stuff to webshots, unaware that they now have a few thousand new fans!!

MCSkyy

asis 10-13-2004 08:52 PM

Thanks for the links ..it was fun to see others play games also :)

miketru 10-13-2004 10:42 PM

nice post - i love when girls try to take off their friends clothes

SocialCapital 10-14-2004 03:05 AM

Awesome pics, naming tip

Thanks, McSkyy. I don't mind the hi-res shots at all. I love them! On a side note, I notice that these pics were named (possibly not by you) with numbers at the beginning. As an aid to everyone who puts such pics into directories with other pics, I would encourage not just you but everyone to consider starting the file names of series shots like these with a common term, such as "bikini fight 01" rather than "01 bikini fight," so that the images stay together in directories. McSkyy, please don't think that I'm dissing your post--it rocked mightily. This isn't about this post, but about a naming convention. Thanks again.

stony 10-14-2004 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McSkyy
I like to just grab the pics and post them here, then let the hotties continue to post their stuff to webshots, unaware that they now have a few thousand new fans!! MCSkyy

Yep, that's the best way to go for sure. Great series. :D

PeeBee 07-01-2012 11:50 AM

Women were actually paid to do this in "Wudja Cudja"; hxxp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xku7f9_bikini-tug-of-war-2_sexy

alejandro villuela 02-11-2019 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McSkyy (Post 15272)
few more...

There are not nudity. ¿Why is this in ENF section?

Craze899667 02-12-2019 03:35 PM

🤔

Quote:

Originally Posted by alejandro villuela (Post 2719813)
There are not nudity. ¿Why is this in ENF section?

Astute observation... and only 15 years late! Rather than criticizing ancient posts, why not use the time to contribute with pics of your own.