One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Mixed nude European sauna experiences (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=222760)

Goodfella87 07-01-2018 03:11 PM

Mixed nude European sauna experiences

By now we all about the mixed nude sauna spa centres in some west Europe countries.

Between these resort you have big differences. From the super small family centred resorts to the huge wellness centres that almost resembles large water parks.

Here are some experiences that happened to me over the years..

The wellness resort attracts all kinds of people. From the seasoned nudists to the young often times very prude girls. It's always great to get a reaction from the many teenage girls. The secretly love checking guys out and often giggle among them self when I walk by, My long penis swinging from side to side.

Every hour there is a aufguss season where everyone packs into the sauna for a pooring session. Usually I take place in the top row so I have to clime between a few people. This puts my dick inches away from their face.
After the poring session. People walk out half uncovered . This makes it the sometimes my dick acidentally bumps against a naked girls ass.

It often notice that girls sometimes get looser when seeing a lot of people naked.

Best example of this is the resting area. I always lay on the seats fully exposed. This time there are a couple open places next to me. People coming in take a quick look and decide to lay also naked. One day the room was almost fully filled except two places next to me. Most people naked or semi naked.
2 young girls walk in and hesitate a bit but then take of their robe exposing their beautiful young bodies. The first girl had enormous fake boobs for here small frame. Fully brown from tanningbeds. And both nippled pierced with a small ring.

The beds were really close to each other but she wasn't prude at all. She didn't hesitate to check me out and had here legs flat on the bed and a little spread which gave me a perfect view of her smooth clit.

The Second girl (also naked) had a very toned body's also an all over tint.

It was difficult not to get fully hard. I was now a good 11 inches, my cock was resting om my stomach half erect. If I would stand up it would be at half mass.

I pretended to read my book. While peeking every now and then. The girl closed her eyes and had her arms over her head. Anyone waking in could look over her amazing body.

After about half an hour the big boobed girl got up stood infront of me and asked me a question about the book. All the while fully naked. She knew I was staring at here. The facts she flashed me made me rock hard and I quickly covered up with a towel. She noticed and smiled.
I kept up the conversation while she stood there. The girl just oozed sex and she knew all the well what she was doing. She had here arms on both side and her pelvis moved towards me. She didn't care that people would walk in and out the relax area and stare at her.

I could now take a really close look at her body. First of all she was full smooth with very large pussylips. Her pussy was beautiful. Her fake tits were very nice and even sagged like natural tits. She had dark brown large nipples. The white barbell piercings really set it off.

After about 10minutes say said bye and walked away just holding a small towel in hand.

Goodfella87 07-01-2018 04:09 PM

Black chick in nude spa

You don't see a lot of black chick in the sauna. It was obviously her first time in the sauna. Yet she was not prude. She walked in sans towel and just layed down. She was laying in the opposite direction two benches down so I had a perfect view on her smooth pussy and trimmed body. After a minute or so I made the remark that you normally lay on a towel. She apologised walked out and got here towel and layed back in the same position
I forgot to turn the hourglass so I got up and walked over to turn it. Meanwhile me and the girl were exchanging looks. I was now at a really nice size at hanging down and very thick. Standing up i decided to talk to here. She was friendly and continued the conversation staring at my now half erect cock.
I jumped back to my place because I was getting to hard. After about 10 min I left and sayed goodbye. Walking out just holding the towel in my hand, my large cock just slapping around while I walk.
After my shower I made my way to the foot bath. It's a square bath with a few people sitting. Most people cover up with a towel because you are sitting so close to each other. And there is really no reason to be naked. (You only get fully naked in the warm areas)

Not the black girl. She walked around the area with a small towel scrunched in her hand, her large boobs swaying. It was great seeing her move without any scruples.

Sitting down at the foothbath, She leaned over, showing off her amazing body and smooth pussylips

Goodfella87 07-01-2018 04:14 PM

Jill the freak

This story is off a girl i just to see. I'll call her Jill. She wasn't my girlfriend but more of a fuckbuddy. We decided early on not to have full blown relationship. She was really busy with work and super focused on her career. The reason it worked was because she was a real nympho sexfreak. We fucked for hours and were both into some kinky shit. Early on I found out she loved to have sex in public spaces. And also loved to show off. She would wear a seethrough top and walk down a busy shoppingstreet no problem. Down the appartment she always walked around naked.
So when I invinted here to a wellness day I knew she was down. We settled on a complex about an hours drive. When we arrived it turned out it was a crazy busy day. There was all sorts of scrub, yoga and aufguss sessions talking place that day. After we waited we walked into the dressing area. It was basically a large open room with lockers on all sided. And it was packed. Men and woman of all ages and sizes where is full undress. A noticed a big majority of woman. Like a 70/30 split. This was because girls tend to go in big groups. our locker was next to a mother and daughter. I was slowly undressing trying to take a peek. The daughter was kind of shy so i could only get a glimpe of here nice perky boobs. The mother on the other hand was standing fully naked bent over looking in her bag. She had huge hanging boobs. But actually a really nice toned body. She was stretching out with her hands on her head tying her hair in a not. She noticed me checking out here body and just smiled. So i didn't look away and admired her body. She had big outer labia that were fully shaved. Because she was so close i could see everything very clear. Meanwhile Jill was putting on a show of her own next to me. Let me describe here. She was a mix between asian and african, really lightskin. Because of her regirous excercise routine her body was really toned. Six pack and all. Just last year she got her boobs done to a full double d cup. She was definitely out there. With one side of here head shaved and multiple piercings and tattoo all over her body she stood out clothed or not. She got down to her sexiest black Victoria secret set. Immediately I noticed some guys and even girls looking in her direction. Off course she continued the show first removing her bra and revealing her barbell pierced full boobs. And then slowly sliding off her string. I noticed she put in a new piercing. She had in a white ring with small pendant which popped out of her swollen clit. This got me rockhard right away. After we put our stuf away she slipped on a revealing silk black robe. We stepped into the complex and walked around a bit. It was really modern with an open layout. Perfect for watching and being watched. We stepped into the shower area. I had to focus not get exited seeing so much naked girls and woman. After the shower we dried off and instead of putting on her robe she went to the sauna area on the other of the hall with just her towel in hand. This continued the entire day. While most people do go naked in the shower and sauna Jill walked around naked the entire time. I could tell she got excited showing off her body. After a couple scrub and sauna sessions we went to the relax area. We layed our towel down on the benches and sat down fully naked. Because we were among the youngest and most attractive people people weren't shy about checking us out. After some time there was an announcement of a yoga session starting. Seems like fun we said. When we arrived the instructor said you had an option to wear clothes because off the fact that it was quite active. Off course we decided to go naked. I could tell Jill was really excited to start. When we stepped into the room Jill was the only woman to go naked. It was a room of over 30 people and everyone but Jill me and 2 other guys where wearing a shirt and shorts. We were right in the middle and because of the the small space people where really close to each other for the session. It started with just some stretching which meant we where bending forward and the people around us could see everything. I was also busy lurking at Jill. See was so comfortable being the only one fully naked. Some exercise meant you had to stretch and open your legs and I noticed she always took some extra time doing this. Meanwhile the exictment of being naked got me half erect which meant I was a full 11 inches down there. The older woman next to me couldn't take her eyes off my thick swollen cock. Which at this point hung halfway down my knees. Every yogapose it swinged and smacked against my legs. I caught her looking several times and we exchanged smiles. After 30 minutes we were done. It felt so crazy being the only ones naked. The older lady starting talking to me. She was nervous and quit exited. She asked me if I did a lot of yoga because I was so fit. All the while see was staring at my shaved cock which was throbing with excitment. I walls to the shower with her and asked if she could scrub my back. So offcourse obliged and spent much time rubbing her ass. I returned the favour. Jill was having fun of here own. The instruction (who was fully clothed) was taking here up.

Goodfella87 07-01-2018 04:23 PM

Teens in sauna

This story takes place in a welness resort not far from where I live. It was the middle of summer and at noon it was already 30c. Not surprisingly the place was packed. I arrived and took a seat at the far end of the pool where I had a perfect view of all the people laying out.

I noticed two girls entering. The one girls just carried her towel and stuff in here hand while fully naked and uncovered. She was joined by a friend who wasn't quit so modest with a robe on. The girls stood for a while searching for the perfect spot. Meanwhile a lot of people were turning their head to glance a peek. They eventually made there way between the beds of sunbathing people and picked two spots right at the edge of the pool just a few meters from me. Girl nr 1 quickly drop her stuff on the bed a begin positioning the sunbed to get maximum amount of Sunrays. She bended over multiple times to position her towel on the bed. Her body was amazing. Fully tanned to a light bronze, she had massive natural boobs for her tiny frame. Flat stomach, toned arms and legs. She had really fat swollen pussy lips which were noticible because she was fully shaved. Here face looked really young I would guess 16 or 17. She had her brown hair in a ponytail. You don't see a lot of girls that age go to a naked sauna. I couldn't take my eyes of here body as for a couple of minutes she was putting on a show. As I looked around a lot of people where catching a glance at obviously the hottest girl in the place. She sure didn't mind the looks.

She loved to show off. She would walk from her seat to the pool fully naked and several times around the complex she would strut with just a towel in her hand for everyone too see. Even when people were waiting for a sauna session to start she didn't cover up.

the hottest moment was when she and her friend was showering and all of a sudden a bunch of people showed up out of nothing.

When it get a bit colder most people moved inside. There was a resting area with lounge chairs. The girls entered the room off course fully naked. The second girl became more free with her nudity as the day progressed. While most people were laying with bathrobe on the girls stretched out fully naked. Girl nr 1 with the big boobs had here legs a bit spread which gave me a perfect view of her sweet pussy. At this point i was rockhard under my robe.
She pulled her legs up several times, Most noticeably when people passed, which gave them a direct view of here pussy.
Because the beds were pretty large both girls decided to lay next to each other on one bed. You could tell they were really close. Even though a lot people were around and passing by they begin hugging and even kissing. All while being fully naked. Some people starting staring so they decided to leave. I waited a coupe of minutes and followed them to the shower. It was late by now so i was the only one with them in the shower area. The busty girl was getting soaped down by the other girls for a couple of minutes. Meanwhile I was fully hard pretending to shower After that they started kissing and rubbing each other's boobs and clit. I couldn't stand it anymore and started mastrubating. First slow but then faster. The girls noticed but just laughed and kept rubbing and kissing each other. I took only 30 seconds before I sprayed cum all over. It was an intense orgasm probably because I been getting turned on by these girls all day.
After I came in the public shower I quickly left because I was afraid of getting caught.
I felt kinda weird. I was about to leave when I remember I forget my water bottle in the sauna. So I decided to go down to find it. The hottub was empty and I decided just to go in to chill down. And what would you know a couple minutes later the rigls joined me. The one girl got right in sat really close to me, the other walked in slower and stood naked for a while talking with her friend. I didn't look away and enjoyed her sexy toned body.
She saw my looking and sayed "you're a Little naughy voyeur right!" I was stunned but also a bit excited by her cander. The girl then got in walked over to me. She leaned over to me and started tugging on my rockhard cock under water. It was so exciting I came very fast again.

ChristerChrister 07-01-2018 08:11 PM

Great thread, thanks!

Goodfella87 07-02-2018 05:10 AM

Would love to hear other stories like this from people. So don't hesitate to chime in!

Goodfella87 07-02-2018 12:10 PM

Meeting my colleague in the sauna.

Another more recent story 😊

I first saw my colleague in the upstairs restaurants. She seemed really excited to see me. She kept talking for ever tho at work we never spoke more than 5 minutes.

She proposed we go downstairs. There was a scrub session starting. I never been so me and my girlfriend followed. The scrub session required no towel so there where a few people waiting totally naked although of the 10 people standing In the area most had on bathrobes.

My colleague didn't hesitate and immediate dropped off here robe Infront of me to reveal here stunning tanned body. I did a quick double take but pretended everything was normal. She was definitely not shy standing facing the other people. She had a fit body but not overly muscular. The boobs were definitely fake but looked great. A huge F cup that didn't sag.

What exited me was here body piercings I would never expect that. She didn't even have holes in here ears. Her shaved clit adored a clithood and two rings

Her body had a full over tan. I would say was a nudist because her husband was also fully shaved and really tan. Almost brown.

I loved the way she was open wit her body. After the scrub she just layed on the relax bed next to me fully naked All the while I'm raging hard under my towel.

My girlfriend took a liking to her and we talked for a long time.

The weather was really nice out. We decided to lay by the pool. My girlfriend layed next too my colleague. It was so beautiful too see them laying out naked together. I layed on my stomachI because I had a raging hard out because of the whole situation.

There was a bar about 20 m from where we were. My colleague asked if we wanted some drinks. She and here husband walked fully naked to the bar and got us drinks. When see handed me the drink she winked. It was so sexy here bending over handing me a drink. Luckely I had a towel covering me hard dick.

It was crazy how comfortable she was with here body. She never covered up and was fully naked for most of the day.
When we were waiting in line for an aufguss session she just held here towel bunched up in her one hand. Mind you.this was a really small space and I literally stood a couple inches from her. Multiple times her boob grazed me when someone moved and when we went in.

During the session she rubbed the sweat of her boobs and massaged the iced cube really slow

As the day progresses I got more comfortable and even got into the fun by walking to the bar naked.

I noticed Sheila staring at my shaved flopping cock . I have a really nice size (about 11 inches soft hanging down and really gurthy) she noticed me staring and just smiled and commented: you shave down too, it's really a trend. And pointed at my now growing dick.

This was the icebreaker and our conversations turned. I sat down and asked if she was a nudist.

She said she enjoyed being naked and went to nude beach often and even spoke about a nudist town in the south of France. The fact she spoke so open about made me excited again. But now I didn't care and didn't cover up. She smiled. She knew she was turning me on.

She whisper she enjoyed being watched.

badrus 07-02-2018 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodfella87 (Post 2637143)

I first saw my colleague in the upstairs restaurants. She seemed really excited to see me. She kept talking for ever tho at work we never spoke more than 5 minutes.

She proposed we go downstairs. There was a scrub session starting. I never been so me and my girlfriend followed. The scrub session required no towel so there where a few people waiting totally naked although of the 10 people standing In the area most had on bathrobes.

My colleague didn't hesitate and immediate dropped off here robe Infront of me to reveal here stunning tanned body. I did a quick double take but pretended everything was normal. She was definitely not shy standing facing the other people. She had a fit body but not overly muscular. The boobs were definitely fake but looked great. A huge F cup that didn't sag.

What exited me was here body piercings I would never expect that. She didn't even have holes in here ears. Her shaved clit adored a clithood and two rings

Her body had a full over tan. I would say was a nudist because her husband was also fully shaved and really tan. Almost brown.

I loved the way she was open wit her body. After the scrub she just layed on the relax bed next to me fully naked All the while I'm raging hard under my towel.

My girlfriend took a liking to her and we talked for a long time.

The weather was really nice out. We decided to lay by the pool. My girlfriend layed next too my colleague. It was so beautiful too see them laying out naked together. I layed on my stomachI because I had a raging hard out because of the whole situation.

There was a bar about 20 m from where we were. My colleague asked if we wanted some drinks. She and here husband walked fully naked to the bar and got us drinks. When see handed me the drink she winked. It was so sexy here bending over handing me a drink. Luckely I had a towel covering me hard dick.

It was crazy how comfortable she was with here body. She never covered up and was fully naked for most of the day.
When we were waiting in line for an aufguss session she just held here towel bunched up in her one hand. Mind you.this was a really small space and I literally stood a couple inches from her. Multiple times her boob grazed me when someone moved and when we went in.

During the session she rubbed the sweat of her boobs and massaged the iced cube really slow

As the day progresses I got more comfortable and even got into the fun by walking to the bar naked.

I noticed Sheila staring at my shaved flopping cock . I have a really nice size (about 11 inches soft hanging down and really gurthy) she noticed me staring and just smiled and commented: you shave down too, it's really a trend. And pointed at my now growing dick.

This was the icebreaker and our conversations turned. I sat down and asked if she was a nudist.

She said she enjoyed being naked and went to nude beach often and even spoke about a nudist town in the south of France. The fact she spoke so open about made me excited again. But now I didn't care and didn't cover up. She smiled. She knew she was turning me on.

before you make assinine statements about your penis size maybe you should read this site xxx.ahcafr.com/average-penis-size/ and you will find impossible an 11 inch soft penis and i doubt yours is 11 inches hard

Goodfella87 07-03-2018 04:58 AM

My bad, think I converter it wrong. It's more like 20cm. Whatever many inches that is..

thedrainman 07-03-2018 05:23 AM

Another fantasy post - " half erect which meant I was a full 11 inches down there." & "about 11 inches soft hanging down". Probably best in the Fiction thread!

Goodfella87 07-03-2018 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thedrainman (Post 2637402)
Another fantasy post - " half erect which meant I was a full 11 inches down there." & "about 11 inches soft hanging down". Probably best in the Fiction thread!

Again, I'm not american so I converted wrong. Did you like the rest of the story tho?

nectcouple 07-03-2018 07:52 AM

Jeez!

Jeez, guys. He already said he converted it wrong. 20 cm equals just under 8 inches. Can't you just read the stories for the sexy stories they are or just move on? At least he's contributing.

thedrainman 07-03-2018 10:30 AM

Goodfella - I may have been a little harsh here, so my apologies! Just to help you, there are 2.54 cm to the inch, so 800 is approx 8". Mixing measurement units is what crashes space probes on Mars - it is a metric world out there.

Goodfella87 07-03-2018 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thedrainman (Post 2637481)
Goodfella - I may have been a little harsh here, so my apologies! Just to help you, there are 2.54 cm to the inch, so 800 is approx 8". Mixing measurement units is what crashes space probes on Mars - it is a metric world out there.

No problem, happy reading!

Goodfella87 07-03-2018 11:46 AM

Bumped her ass into me

My favorite sauna is this huge resort with like 7 or 8 sauna's and a couple of pools both inside and out. Last time i went they had these sauna sessions every hour where a guy comes in and poors different scents and waves a towel. The great thing about this is that the sauna is always very crowded so there is a lot to see. I was halfway through the day when i noticed this smoking hot girl waiting in line for the sauna. She was about 35 with long black hair. She had a great body cute face and a deep brown tan. I went in the sauna but unfortunately i couldn't get a good look. After ten minutes the guy said you can go outside and scrub some special bodysalt on yourself. Almost everyone went outside totaly naked to the open garden. The weather was nice so alot of people where sitting outside in there towel or bathrobe. I positioned myself next to the smoking hot girl. She had a killer body with Nice b cup boobs with rockhard nipples and a beautiful round ass. She was shaved down there with a tiny landing strip. She definitely was not prude because she made sure every inch of here sweaty body was scrubed. There were other women scrubbing but she definitely stood out that day. She just oozed sex. She also had an big tattoo on her back which got some looks. I really had to focus not to get hard. What was funny was that i saw her staring at guys cocks including mine.

We then went back and i was walking right behind here. When we were going to the door my penis bumped into here ass.She didn't mind tho. When the sauna was done i showered next to her and we exchanged some small talk. Throughout the day i saw here walking around the resort naked several times. Almost all the guys and girls where looking at here.

Later that day I saw her In the lockerroom
They were standing right next to me. She said how great it felt after a day of sauna. I smiled and picked up the conversation while talking off my robe. I continued the conversation while standing there fully naked. I noticed she was checking me out. This got me a little excited and i had a really nice size. I asked if she haid some bodylotion. I always get dry skin but never remember to bring lotion. She handed me a bottle and we continued talking. While i was rubbing the lotion all over my body she took off here towel that she had on the whole time. She then started rubbing herself too. But in a very sexual way. Focussing on her breasts and pussy. We stood there for what seemed forever rubbing ourself. The girl was now staring at my huge cock really oblivious. I asked here to rub my back and she didn't hesitate a second. I then rubber here back too. She then pushed here ass a little bit back and it hit my cock slightly. We just kepting talking though. She said she loved being naked. She then made a comment about me being totally shaved and it being not that common for men while pointing and staring at my now half erect cock. This got me rockhard but i quikly pretended to wipe down with a towel while pushing my cock down. I joked that it made everything looked bigger. She took it one step further and said i had no problem in that departement. Was i just talking with a total stranger about my cock? I laughed awkwardly and after i got back to semi erect i packed up and put my clothes on. When i left she gave me a kiss on my cheeck. A total stranger!

Goodfella87 07-03-2018 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Borracho100 (Post 2637455)
I’ve had a good few things happen over the years which over posted here before. From my wife’s first time in a mixed nude sauna, getting her to go naked in a male sauna in a hotel gym, going with friends and the wife’s sister and brother in law have all been memorable times but two that stick out in mind not directly involving the wife happened on our last visit.

We were sunbathing and reading by the pool, my wife on her back and me lying on my front. Two young girls, aged no more than 20-25 came to the beds immediately behind ours. As I was on my front, I had a great view as one of them removed her towel revealing a superb curvy body and completely shaved or waxed pussy. I was therefore quite surprised when her friend kept her towel wrapped tightly around her as she laid down but it became obvious why; it was evidently her time of the month proven by the tampon string on display when she laid down with her feet about 8 yards away from my face!

Later that day and not long before we left, a young couple arrived. Mrs B and I were in the pool. The girl took her robe off to reveal the most stunning slender body and a tiny Brazilian waxing job. She stood by the pool coaxing her partner to remove his robe which he eventually did revealing a toned body and huge cock. He wasn’t pointing to the sky but was clearly quite swollen. Both then jumped in the pool for a few minutes before getting out. He quickly put his robe back on but she didn’t as they strolled around looking for sunbeds. We left the pool around 10 minutes later and I was more than pleased to see the hot girl had taken the sunbed next to mine and was laying there in all her glory, legs slightly spread showing the pink folds of her freshly waxed pussy talking very animatedly to her shy partner who remained with a towel around him. Hopefully she enjoyed the sight of my cock and my wife’s waxed fanny as we removed our towels in front of her and laid down next to them.

Great story! I live when the girl is the freeer one than the boyfriend. Usually the girl is the prude one.

DRDavenport 07-03-2018 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodfella87 (Post 2637143)

<snip>

My guess is that she also enjoys being watched having sex on the swingers beach at Cap d'Agde.

Goodfella87 07-03-2018 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRDavenport (Post 2637553)
My guess is that she also enjoys being watched having sex on the swingers beach at Cap d'Agde.

I actually had a conversation about that a last week ago. My colleague just got back from vacation and had I complemented her on her tan. She responded "you know I'm tanned everywhere!" And said it felt weird wearing clothes now after a weekend of walking around nude.

DRDavenport 07-03-2018 07:47 PM

Goodfella may have converted wrong, but 11 inch dicks, while rare, do exist.
My wife and I were at Caliente, a nude resort in Florida. We were walking towards the rest rooms after lunch, whne out of the men's room walked a short skinny old guy - and his dick was hanging down to his knees. My wife just gasped. I have never seen anything that long on a human being, even in porn.

DR

badrus 07-03-2018 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRDavenport (Post 2637658)
Goodfella may have converted wrong, but 11 inch dicks, while rare, do exist.
My wife and I were at Caliente, a nude resort in Florida. We were walking towards the rest rooms after lunch, whne out of the men's room walked a short skinny old guy - and his dick was hanging down to his knees. My wife just gasped. I have never seen anything that long on a human being, even in porn.

DR

no one did not say an erect 11 inch dick dont exist but flaccid ones dont the largest soft on record is 8 inches

badrus 07-03-2018 08:32 PM

and by the way what you saw at Caliente resort may be large but i am sure you and the wife did not take a measurement

badrus 07-03-2018 08:35 PM

and by the way this thread is mixed european sauna experiences not dick size so why bring it up again i am done

nectcouple 07-03-2018 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badrus (Post 2637665)
i am done

Thank God.

ChristerChrister 07-04-2018 09:27 PM

I have multiple european Sauna experiences to share. I've been to these places probably 30 hours in total, so obv I've seen a lot and experienced a lot, but some events are more memorable than other.

First time ever, with GF. First time we entered the sauna, my GF was very shy and nude under a towel covering herself up. After a few minutes a girl comes out of the woman showers, takes off her towel and stands outside the sauna in front of the window into the sauna. She puts her hands behind her head and just stands there naked in all her glory. She was around 25 years old and really hot, had a trimmed bush. Then she came in, layed down in sideways position with head on her BF's lap. I was now behind her and could clearly see her ass and pussy lips from behind for 10 minutes. That was hot!

Later they went out and it was just my GF, me and 2 other guys left in the sauna. My GF was still very shy and covered, but when we were about to go she let the towel all the way down so that the guys saw her naked for a few seconds, then put the towel back up. She was shaved. That was the first experience where she was nude, and I saw that the other guys clearly looked at her pussy.

Same time as first time. We went back to the sauna. This time there was a girl laying on the bench on her back, all naked, tanned, normal body and had a shaved pussy. What was really hot was that she had pierced her pussy, and she was somehow laying the "opposite" way of what most women do. Most women lay with the pussy towards the wall, probably due to shyness, but this girl layed the other way. Also she spread her legs at regular intervals so I could really see everything.

Alone. Attending a group sauna, some kind of aufguss extreme that got really hot. The sauna was really crowded, and I sat next to a skinny blonde naked girl approximately 22 years old. She was very hot, and the room was really hot. We were sweating a lot, and after a while it was almost too hot for me. She looked at me and smiled. I also saw that she looked at my cock, and I looked at her pussy and tits. That was it and soon she left.

Alone. In a hot-tub with room for approximately 6 people. There were 4 people in the hot-tub, me, another guy and a couple. I was naked, but everyone else had bikini/shorts. Then 2 girls came to the hot-tub, both were not much older than 20 and were giggling a lot. They were obv really ENF when they took the towel off and both came nude into the hot-tub. One of them had full bush, the other one was shaved. They were really acting ENF all the time in the tub, then when the hot-tub shut off and the water gets clear they got really embarrassed and started laughing until it got turned on again. They were in the hot-tub for around 15 min, while I was having a good time and mostly looking into the water in front of me (towards them). Then they started looking at me, like they were waiting for me to look away before they got up. I pretended I was in my own world, just relaxing and looking at the bubbles. Then they got up and I saw the shaved pussy up close one last time before they left.

Alone. Met a really hot dark haired, skinny girl in her early twenties naked in the corridor. She had really hot tattoos and a landing strip, medium-small tits. Saw her a few minutes later in the hot-tub with her BF. Went into the hot-tub sitting next to them. They got up around 10 min later, she went out last after him. I was directly behind the ladder and quite low, and got the most awesome look at her ass / pussy from behind ever.

With my GF. It was late, about 30 min before they close. We found this japanese shallow, clear and hot water culp outside that we layed in. My GF was laying on her back, resting her head on my torso. There was just the two of us, plus another man that sat directly opposite of my GF. I saw that my GF spread her legs quite a lot and just layed there, wiggling her legs back and forth towards this man. I saw that he was obv looking at her open pussy and got turned on by that. I think my GF did it unknowingly or maybe she liked it. After 10 min, she meets his eyes and sees that he looks straight up her pussy. She closes her legs and whispers it my ears. The man look embarassed because he got "busted" and left.

Alone. Participating in an event where 8 people share a sauna/shower for 45 minutes. You have to be naked. And unisex. You put on scrub, then shower off, then put on some clay, then shower off etc... The shower stalls are open and arranged 4 on each side facing eachother. There were 4 girls and 4 men. 2 of the girls were very young, early twenties and had trimmed pussy hair and small tits. Then there was 1 girl that was hairy and seemed very open-minded. It was really nice to see these ladies naked for 45 minutes in many positions, but most notably what I remember is one of the young girls spreading her legs in the standing in the shower and then sprays water up there for around 5-6 seconds (probably to clean off the clay). Somehow that was really hot to watch. The open-minded girl was quite fun, because she was there with a black man that had a real BBC. At the end me, 2 other guys, the BBC and this open-minded girl were talking together in the communal area. All of us naked while applying skin-lotion to our bodies. I wonder if the BBC was her boyfriend or if she was a hotwife or something.

Getting a massage with my GF. We were both naked laying on the table, face down. This was some sort of turkish bath, so there were no towels on us. Two guys came in and massages us at the same time. So there was my naked GF, naked me and two naked guys close together in the same room. GF getting touched everywhere from one of the guys.

Then we turn around on our backs. Takes about 10 seconds, then we get a small piece of cloth on by cock and her pussy. She lays there topless, and a small piece of cloth on her pussy, and gets the rest of the massage. Afterwards she tells me that he used his towel and brushed her pussy once with it, and that he also touched her tits during massage.

I may remember a few more episodes later. If so, I'll write them up :).

Goodfella87 08-01-2018 03:52 PM

ONly one naked at wellness centre

It was a warm Sunday so decided to hit up a new wellness center. on Sunday visitors can decide if they want to go naked or wear swimsuits. As a result almost 90% of the visitors wear swimsuits.
Offcourse I went naked.
They crowd was very young with a lot of teenage girls in group. Some fun CFNM and even CMNF interactions happened.
I took a dip in the pool when walking back to my seat I passed a whole group of girlfriends aged about twenty (all in bathing suit) offcourse they all stared a giggled along therself. My dick was pretty swollen and hung down a good 8 inches and slapped against my leg when I walked. It felt good but very difficult not to get erect. When it got colder I moved inside to lay by the indoor pool. 2 curvy black chicks sat right next me. Because the seats were very close my dick was literally a couple inches from the one girl . She made some smalltalk all the while staring at my now fully erect cock. Offcourse I turned the conversation to them not going naked. She laughed and said she doesn't like guys staring here down.

SpyStrip 08-09-2018 08:22 PM

Watching a Woman Shower at the Sauna

I go to a clothing optional resort in California and there is a shower beside the indoor pool and hot tub and people use it before entering either. While the women shower, I watch them and wonder whether other men think the same thing I do: Getting turned on by saying to yourself, "I get to see a woman shower the way she does in private every day at her home before she gets dressed and goes to work." An intimate moment on full display that in other circumstances would humiliate her if seen by the men she knows socially or at work. Totally awesome.

Do any other men who go to a mixed sauna and see this think to themselves the same thing that crosses my mind?

c747584@trbvm.com 08-09-2018 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyStrip (Post 2651752)
I go to a clothing optional resort in California and there is a shower beside the indoor pool and hot tub and people use it before entering either. While the women shower, I watch them and wonder whether other men think the same thing I do: Getting turned on by saying to yourself, "I get to see a woman shower the way she does in private every day at her home before she gets dressed and goes to work." An intimate moment on full display that in other circumstances would humiliate her if seen by the men she knows socially or at work. Totally awesome.

Do any other men who go to a mixed sauna and see this think to themselves the same thing that crosses my mind?

Yes for sure. I went to a sauna in Germany, and posted my story here:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...05#post2507205
My favorite part, as I mentioned, was seeing a beautiful girl fully naked in the locker room, getting to see her vaginal area... and then a few minute later, seeing her clothed walking on the sidewalk. A few guys checked her out and I'm thinking to myself, well I got to see her nude.

Goodfella87 09-09-2018 04:57 PM

TEENAGE GIRL DRESSING ROOM

I always love watching girls undressing in the communal area. While some are very shy and try their hardest to cover up with towels or robes some girls are very free. On one occasion i had a locker right next to this young teenage girl. She must be just 18. She was by herself so I fully expected her to be shy. The dressing room was pretty crowded. You had to manoeuvre a bit to give everyone space.
After arriving to her locker the girl almost immediate started undressing. First her stretch pants right down to her black string. Then here top and silk bra revealing very large natural boobs. Then she started folding up her clothes very slowly all the while manoeuvring back and forth to the chair in the corner. It was beautiful to see. She was so unhinged and free. Offcourse she was enjoying the attention. When someone entered the dressing room it was the first thing they saw. Her boob bounced up and down when she put her things away. It was getting really crowded and multiple times she saw me staring but just continued like nothing's going on. We were so close to each other I could see every detail of her body. She had a Nice Full tan and very smooth skin.
Multiple times she blended over when I was sitting down where I could see here large pussylips just inches from my face. Another hot moment was when she stretched out to tie her hair in a knot. The show lastest what must have been 15 minutes. When she left she only held a small towel nonchalantly in her hand while waking into the crowded wellness area.

At the end of the day I saw she got back to the locker room. I discretely followed her. She was offcourse fully naked getting her stuff. When I got to my locker she smiled and walked over to the big mirror at the end of the dressing room. There’s hair dryers and stuff like that. She started rubbing every inch of her naked body with lotion. She was very meticulous. Bending over, putting on one leg on the counter. She didn’t mind the people around her. I offcourse got closer for a better look pretendent to style my hair. What was funny was that an older dude starting talking her up asking about the lotion and all. All the while he got a full eyefull. The girl was pretty social and really got in the conversation. Laughing and touching the old guy. He was throwing some pretty spicy compliment. The girl was now massaging her boobs very slowly. Rubbing and kneading. It was a great sight, she was all oiled up. Now the older dude removed his robe and got some lotion from the girl. He was obviously halferect and packing a nice size. He proposed to rub the girls back. Without question she complied and bended over slightly. He now started working her back and pretty soon was rubbing the top parts of her ass. The girl smiled and seem to enjoy herself. He was really working her back slowly massaging every inch from her neck down. When he got to her butt he hesitated but since the girl didn’t stop him he got in there rubbing her big ass with both hand. He was now more than halferect but didn’t mind. When he got done he even awkwardly hugged the girl. She looked down at his now always fully erect dick and laughed it off saying: that’s ok, it happens ;)

Goodfella87 12-11-2018 05:26 PM

Meeting the receptionist

I had a great surprise at one of the wellness resort I frequent. later on in the day i saw a girl alone I recognised. I could quite place her. She was late 20s, fake tan. blonde hair with blue shade. Multiple hipster tattoos, pierced nipples . All over tan, Nice body, beautiful curves. Very large naturel breasts, About a E or F cup. She was naked on her towel sitting at the footbath. Then it hit me. It was the hot receptionist that let me in earlier that day. It excited my that she chose to go into the sauna after her shift. She was alone so I didn’t want to approach her. I admired her from the hot tub

The layout of the place is really open with the hot tub being the central place.

After a couple of minutes I saw her walking from the footbath to the shower area. It was a half circle with showers every few meters without divide. I had the perfect view only a couple meters away. It was relatively quit. She took good car soaping herself up. After 10 minutes she dried and chose to grab her small towel and walk the central sauna place fully uncovered. Her large boobs bouncing up and down.

When she passes me I acted nonchalant, making sure not the catch her staring.

She entered the smallest sauna. A couple minutes later I decided to go into the same sauna. She was laying on the first bench, her legs were laying flat with one leg a little more spread out. She was facing the entrance so the first thing you saw was her beautiful smooth clit. She looked up, as I apologised for startling her. She said it was fine, she wasn’t sleeping. Laying down at the other end of the one the second bench I had a great view of her body. Because the sauna was pretty small and Very lit up I could look over her body.

“Don’t i know you from somewhere?” She laughed: I let you in today. My shift is just done, I always take a quick saunaround. It’s free for me She laughed. She was now sitting more upright with her elbows supportin her, and her body on full display. I noticed she opened her legs even more showing her clit. We had some further smalltalk. She had to know I was checking out her body.

About 10 minutes later She got up and walked slowly past me giving me a very close view. It this point I didn’t do an effort to hide I was staring.

“You love to watch” she remarked. “But that’s ok, looking is fine just no touching haha” And with that she left me.

pgllwikk 12-29-2018 07:28 PM

Where to go

My Gf wants to go to a mixed nude sauna in europe, a few days after new years. And i need tips on where to go!

She's never been to one, but we've been to a couple of nude beaches together. Those experiences have been highly erotic to booth of us, the first time she ended up jerking me off while I had a finger up her extremely wet vagina, around dozens of people who didn't seem to notice it. We ended up swimming out, and fucking in the water while swimming

The second time we were at a nude beach near where we live. We picked a quite place, a bit off the rest of the beach, but people noticed what we were doing, and some of the naked men, kept paying us visits while we were trying to sneak with each other. She were the wettest i've ever felt that day.

Anyways, she wants to go some were in a few days, and i need a few tips. We want to fool around, maybe have sex, so it need to be quite a large place. We want it to be all nude as well since booth of us enjoy other men staring at her naked body...

charismatic 12-30-2018 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Borracho100 (Post 2704891)
A lot of wellness centres in Europe will take a copy of your passport and they impose strictly no touching and no camera rules so your chances of fooling around are slim unless you want to risk being arrested. Your best bet would be to find somewhere with a hotel on site so you could disappear to your room as and when the urge takes you. There’s a few places i know of in Belgium that would possibly meet your needs.

Or just save up and go to Hedonism :rolleyes::rolleyes:

blxd 12-31-2018 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pgllwikk (Post 2704855)
My Gf wants to go to a mixed nude sauna in europe, a few days after new years. And i need tips on where to go!

She's never been to one, but we've been to a couple of nude beaches together. Those experiences have been highly erotic to booth of us, the first time she ended up jerking me off while I had a finger up her extremely wet vagina, around dozens of people who didn't seem to notice it. We ended up swimming out, and fucking in the water while swimming

The second time we were at a nude beach near where we live. We picked a quite place, a bit off the rest of the beach, but people noticed what we were doing, and some of the naked men, kept paying us visits while we were trying to sneak with each other. She were the wettest i've ever felt that day.

Anyways, she wants to go some were in a few days, and i need a few tips. We want to fool around, maybe have sex, so it need to be quite a large place. We want it to be all nude as well since booth of us enjoy other men staring at her naked body...

Being nude and enjoying being looked at is no problem in any larger spa/sauna complex in the German-speaking or Dutch Europe.

Having sex carries the risk of being spotted, thrown out and banned which would be a highly embarrassing and disappointing end to your day. The staff is rather well trained in spotting couples in intimate action and the establishments usually have a video surveillance system. Some even have "undercover" staff among the guests.

People do have sex in the pools, sure, surreptitiously, while cuddling and hugging, and I think a lot of fingering and hand jobs go on you just can't see, but you need to weigh in the risks.

Stackman 01-01-2019 04:07 PM

We have been to a number of sauna centres and ordinary public pools in Germany and I think there is definitely a culture, particularly amongst younger couples, for playing under the water or in locker rooms.

I always swim with goggles and in textile pools in Germany I have witnessed youngsters fingering and playing under the water. These couples often share changing cubicles and there are definite sounds of activity inside.

At a spa where there were a number of semi-private pools I have witnessed embraces and cuddling which could only be covering underwater sexual activity. Even in open pools couples are often found with their legs wrapped round each other. Unfortunately in most of the spas it is not possible to wear goggles to get a full on underwater view but on one visit to the Thermen at the Europa Centre in Berlin I did wear my goggles in the big pool and caught a couple fucking in the water.

Goodfella87 01-06-2019 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pgllwikk (Post 2704855)

If you’re girlfriend is semi attractive she will definitely be stared at if she walkes around naked. If looking for a sauna search the Instagram page to see what type of public it draws.

Goodfella87 01-28-2019 05:14 PM

Teenagers

Just got back from another fun day at the spa resort. What I noticed was the high percentage of teenage girls. Most in groups but some even alone. They must have some discount or something like that. What i noticed that these attractive girls love to show of their stunning young bodies. Walking very slow around the complex without a towel or robe. Sitting at the edge of the pool or hottub. No prudeness at all
One girl stood out. brown eyes and long brown hair. Sporty body. And some of the best boobs I ever saw. C cup and very firm. The type you only see with 18 year old girls. She kept walking very slow back and forth totally naked. Not a care that I was gawking at her. I sat at the foothbath right next to the pool. When she got in the pool she was very close facing me when she got in. I could look her over very closely. She noticed I was staring and just smiled.
Later she was laying in one of the saunas with her friend. She was on her back with her legs up and together. I couldn’t really see anything. About 5min in she suddenly spread her legs and put them crossed legged. I could not believe it. Her shaved pussy and clit was on full display. Only after a couple of minutes she got back to her normal position and left with her friend.
In another sauna a skinny girl came in chose the bench right below me and layed flat, legs in my direction. So that I had a perfect view. She could have chosen any place. She kept rubbing her body and clearing the sweat from her chest. Her legs also slighty spread. She rubber sweat away from her pussy numerous times. It was highly erotic.
I ran into the first girl again in the locker room. Without a care in the world she was brushinh her hair completely naked expect for a purple lace g-string. This was around 6, when most people leave so it was very crowded. Yet she didn’t mind and stood there like she would in her own bathroom.

mhsobxxx 01-29-2019 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodfella87 (Post 2714887)
Just got back from another fun day at the spa resort. What I noticed was the high percentage of teenage girls. Most in groups but some even alone. They must have some discount or something like that. What i noticed that these attractive girls love to show of their stunning young bodies. Walking very slow around the complex without a towel or robe. Sitting at the edge of the pool or hottub. No prudeness at all
One girl stood out. brown eyes and long brown hair. Sporty body. And some of the best boobs I ever saw. C cup and very firm. The type you only see with 18 year old girls. She kept walking very slow back and forth totally naked. Not a care that I was gawking at her. I sat at the foothbath right next to the pool. When she got in the pool she was very close facing me when she got in. I could look her over very closely. She noticed I was staring and just smiled.
Later she was laying in one of the saunas with her friend. She was on her back with her legs up and together. I couldn’t really see anything. About 5min in she suddenly spread her legs and put them crossed legged. I could not believe it. Her shaved pussy and clit was on full display. Only after a couple of minutes she got back to her normal position and left with her friend.
In another sauna a skinny girl came in chose the bench right below me and layed flat, legs in my direction. So that I had a perfect view. She could have chosen any place. She kept rubbing her body and clearing the sweat from her chest. Her legs also slighty spread. She rubber sweat away from her pussy numerous times. It was highly erotic.
I ran into the first girl again in the locker room. Without a care in the world she was brushinh her hair completely naked expect for a purple lace g-string. This was around 6, when most people leave so it was very crowded. Yet she didn’t mind and stood there like she would in her own bathroom.

Great story! If you can describe any other details from the day out, they'd be greatly appreciated!

Goodfella87 01-31-2019 04:23 PM

Which part?

mhsobxxx 01-31-2019 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodfella87 (Post 2715972)
Which part?

You mentioned there were multiple groups of girls. If there are any stories there, I'd love to hear!

Goodfella87 02-02-2019 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhsobxxx (Post 2715997)
You mentioned there were multiple groups of girls. If there are any stories there, I'd love to hear!

Well most people don’t do anything of the ordinary. Usually these girls cover up between sauna and shower. So there isn’t much to see. Then again. They do like to watch when someone attractive is walking by naked. Male or female.

Goodfella87 02-10-2019 05:40 PM

Mother and daughter

Went to a small sauna today. Because the weather was pretty bad it was really busy inside. Most of the crowd are older couples (40s, 50s) so not really anything too look at.

I was on the relax beds when I overheard a conversation. It was a mother daughter together and they were talking about that it’s the daughter first time going to a sauna. The mother is a regular by the many people greeting her.

As the day flies by the daughter becomes more comfortable and walks around the pool totally uncovered. Much to liking of the older male guests. While her mother lays on the beds with a towel covering her the daughter lays out uncover legs a little spread.
Let me describe her: She was in her early 20s, short, a bit chubby but not fat. She was heavily make-up, bright red lipstick. Eyeliner, the works.

I decided to lay next to her. I could look over her body in detail. The breast were very large and surprisingly hanging down a bit. Large nipples. She was shaved and had some red stubble around her vagina. Very large swollen pussy lips also

She had noticeable tanlines. She was very active and rocked back and forth on the bed.

She got up numerous times. Sometimes for no reason just to walk around and stretch her arms.

One hot moment was when I was ordering a drink at the bar she walked in completely naked. All people had robes and towels on. She just nonchalantly leaned against the bar.
An older bald man commented she was very comfortable. She laughed and turned around facing him her back leaned against the bar. “Yeah I just love it” it’s a great feeling to be naked. “I which I discovered this before.” She was oblivious or didn’t care that she was the only one fully naked and uncovered in the room.

What was also great that she was reading fifty shades of grey. A pretty erotic book. I caught her rubbing over her body and biting her lips numberous time. As she was enfolded in what probably was some pretty sensuous passages of the book.

When the bald guy came over to make small talk with the mother I noticed the girls had her legs open on the bed. And one leg rocking back an forth. Exposing her and giving the guy a full view.

The guy talked about he did massages part time and the girl immediately demanded he give her a full body massage. Because he was not an employee of the sauna the we’re looking for a place where he could perform a massage. She pointed at the heated benches in the large sauna. Next thing he was giving the girl a back rub in the sauna.

I walked in some time later. There were around 10 people in the sauna all obviously watching the massage. A sat down at the edge of her feet. Which gave me a perfect view.
After about 5 minutes the guy was done but the girl turned over on her back and asked him “can you massage my entire body?”
He hesitated but complied and started massage the girls front ( I mean what would you do?) first the legs and arms. When he got to the breasts the girls smiled. He was now not shy about massaging the large breasts. Rubbing the nipples through his Fingers. She moaned when he got to the inside of her thighs. The girl helped the guy out by spreading a little more. He spend a long time on the groan area stroking around the pussy numberous times.

When he was done the girl got up and gave him a big naked hug.

A while later the girl was back in the central area. There were beanbags where you could lay in. Because you sinked into it a bit she was very exposed. She had positioned herself nearest to the walkway. This put her so that a lot of people constantly passed by and offcourse were looking.
The mother was not there anymore. I decided to grab a beanbag a lay next to her. I made some small talk. She had on big headphones and was playing with her phone. She was not really interested in making conversation. The girl was looking down and up again as I was positioning the beam bag. Sometimes blantaly looking at my swinging dick.

Later the bald massage guy came to talk to the girl again. Now he was sans towel and standing naked right in front of the girl. The way he was standing he was almost hovering over the girl. He had an enormous large penis. Seriously it was thick and hung down to his knees. He was also half erect with the head showing.
His entire body was smoothly shaved and he an all over deep tan.

The girl commented while pointing her long nails: “Why do guys shave down there?” The guy now rubbed and stretched out his dick. Oh it looks clean and makes it look bigger. this made her laugh and she commented “well no problem there!”