One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anything Cap D'Agde related! (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=87968)

luv_da_beach 05-26-2010 08:10 AM

10 Attachment(s)
and more

luv_da_beach 05-26-2010 08:12 AM

10 Attachment(s)
and 10 last!

fun_at_cap 06-28-2010 04:01 PM

some more agde

4 Attachment(s)
***** NON-ENGLISH TEXT REMOVED *****

jovani77 08-16-2010 01:40 PM

Cap collection

5 Attachment(s)
Hello,

Summer 2010 is more than half way and here are some Cap d'Agde pics.
Others wil follow soon !!

***** WATERMARKED PICS REMOVED *****

fun_at_cap 08-18-2010 02:59 PM

more agde

5 Attachment(s)
more agde

jovani77 08-19-2010 02:04 AM

Cap is a real paradise

3 Attachment(s)
Some pics from 2010 and 2007. Please post yours...

stevin6 08-19-2010 02:01 PM

I really appreciate all submitted pics. I just came back last week from a 17 days holiday there on the camping. I'm comming there for years since the early 80's. I think it was my tenth or eleventh visit there, but note that the first 2-3 visits were only for a few days when i visited family on the camping.
This year i wasn't able to shot some pics there, but i have some from older visits, mainly shot with older camera's with films. So i have to buy a negative scanner once or to scan those photo's before i can submit those pics.
I heard there also that in the week before i came there they catched once a guy who was taking pics on the beach.
So that's today not very easy. Lot's of people are very alert and also the baywatchpeople (saupeurs-pompiers) at the 'poste de secours' are always present.
And there were also the policemen on horses in the dunes.
This year the Tramontana, the wind comming from the Pyrennees mountains, was very strong. So together with the too cold seawater (17-19 degrees, normally 21-24 degrees) almost all days there was a yellow flag at the 'poste de secours' mentioning that you have to be extra carefull when you are going to swim in the sea.
The last pic in the last contribution proves that these pics are recent shot as you see in the background the building of the Naturea appartement complexes build around 2004 on the place were earlier a public swimming pool (Piscine Heliopolis) was located. This swimming pool became well known because of the miss elections that were held and recorded/videotaped in 2001.
;)

stevin6 08-19-2010 02:13 PM

@fun at cap: Nice pics from Heliopolis!!! The best place, in my opinion, to go out for a diner. (Ghymnos, Mr. Spicey, Le Lagon Bleue and an another new Italian restaurant)
Thanks!!!:cool:

natmovies 08-19-2010 04:51 PM

Costs

How much is for a daily in two or three star hotel inside or near Cap and the average costs of the meals inside complex of Cap Dgde?
IŽd like know south of France.
Thank you !:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevin6 (Post 756503)
I really appreciate all submitted pics. I just came back last week from a 17 days holiday there on the camping. I'm comming there for years since the early 80's. I think it was my tenth or eleventh visit there, but note that the first 2-3 visits were only for a few days when i visited family on the camping.
This year i wasn't able to shot some pics there, but i have some from older visits, mainly shot with older camera's with films. So i have to buy a negative scanner once or to scan those photo's before i can submit those pics.
I heard there also that in the week before i came there they catched once a guy who was taking pics on the beach.
So that's today not very easy. Lot's of people are very alert and also the baywatchpeople (saupeurs-pompiers) at the 'poste de secours' are always present.
And there were also the policemen on horses in the dunes.
This year the Tramontana, the wind comming from the Pyrennees mountains, was very strong. So together with the too cold seawater (17-19 degrees, normally 21-24 degrees) almost all days there was a yellow flag at the 'poste de secours' mentioning that you have to be extra carefull when you are going to swim in the sea.
The last pic in the last contribution proves that these pics are recent shot as you see in the background the building of the Naturea appartement complexes build around 2004 on the place were earlier a public swimming pool (Piscine Heliopolis) was located. This swimming pool became well known because of the miss elections that were held and recorded/videotaped in 2001.
;)

jovani77 08-20-2010 02:06 AM

Hi,
Pic of Heliopolis was taken in may 2010 and the building you see is Jardin d'Eden. Very nice for swingers because you can make love by the swimming pool in the middle of the Jardin.

Second thread : hotel accomodation.
There is only one hotel inside the naturist quarter : Hotel Eve.
I suppose you can find prices on : hoteleve.com

Restaurants are aviable in all categories. You'll have a good meal at night between 30 and 50 euro a person or less if you don't order wine or just one course.

Enjoy your stay at CDA.