One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Hardcore Amateur Videos - XXX (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Blowjobs and Such (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=184316)

PhilB69 03-17-2016 06:37 AM

MILF Wendy

2 Attachment(s)
Giving some head

MR. BLONDE 03-24-2016 12:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Anyone know if there's any more of this girl? I think she's really sexy

boster 04-04-2016 06:40 PM

5 Attachment(s)
This doe-eyed cutie puts on a show for the camera. Looks a bit like a webcam show, but there's no watermark. And the quality is by no means pro. She's got big eyes, small tits, and braces. She gives her friend a little hand action before digging in for a long blowjob. She smiles after taking his load on her tongue. We don't technically see her swallow his man juice, but we don't see it go anywhere else, either.

I'll be honest: the braces bother me. I don't typically like the look of braces on a girl sucking dick, and hers are distracting. I think she'll be way hot once the braces are off. None the less, I like her blowjob, and I like her swallow.

-boster

fntme 04-05-2016 06:41 PM

fntme BJ

1 Attachment(s)
fntme BJ

boster 04-08-2016 05:23 PM

Alt Road Head

5 Attachment(s)
Next up we have a bright young girl, with multi-colored hair, tattooed fingers and several rings on her fingers. I assume that's why there's "Alt" in the title. But she's a least a little bit cute, especially when she's sucking rod in the front seat on a public street in the middle of the day. She gives an occasional smile, and she seems to have reasonably good technique. We don't see him pop, so there's no swallow. Wish there was.

-boster

boster 04-10-2016 03:04 PM

concert stranger bj

5 Attachment(s)
What a treat! Judging by the title, this lucky dude is treated to a hummer at a concert by a girl he just met. She looks like she wants it every bit as much as he's enjoying it. In the audio you can hear crowd noise now and then, so the "concert" environment might be real. We never see him drop his load, but they talk about him cumming into her mouth and she tells him she wants a big load. He appears to reach completion, and it looks like it's down the hatch. Nice blow!

-boster

boster 04-10-2016 03:07 PM

caramel blow

5 Attachment(s)
Got another one for you today. This caramel-skinned curly-haired beauty has some skills! She uses her nice, wet, warm mouth and her hand to keep him going until he explodes into her mouth. She keeps going. She's a spitter, but she absolutely looks like she's enjoying the action. Recommended.

-boster

boster 04-24-2016 02:24 PM

5 Attachment(s)
This squeaky-voiced ponytailed blonde is proud of what she's doing. She can deep throat, and is ready to show the world on camera that she'll gulp down a jizz bomb. Which she does.

-boster

boster 05-02-2016 02:12 PM

5 Attachment(s)
This looks pro-ish, but there's no watermark. And I think I've seen it before, so maybe it's been around. She is darn cute. She's got a gorgeous smile while she gets ready to suck rod. In the end she sucks him dry, shows her catch, and gulps it down.

-boster

amed1913 05-03-2016 02:38 AM

got some

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MR. BLONDE (Post 2183286)
Anyone know if there's any more of this girl? I think she's really sexy

there were more on hamster.... i dont find them anymore...

good thing: i downloaded some of them!

i too love this girl