One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Uzyna Uzona - naked theatre from Brazil (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=118498)

JammyS 03-08-2022 03:39 PM

Will do. It seems the hand of censorship has fallen for now- hardly surprising for YT, huh, it was getting hardcore. I'd also appreciate vigilance, maybe they'll go to Vimeo etc. For me the highlight is still the large scale audience participation of 2017.

On that topic I had a question for VictorHugoBR, StaypuftBR and any other Brazilian friends. I spent so much time going through those audience participation sections that I'm actually curious about the context of the plot over that half hour or so.

My basic perception is;

1. The audience members are enticed up to play global powers/aggressors.
2. A female cast member then abstractly asks them to strip naked- or to use a topical phrase, demilitarise for peace.
3. Having done so, the entire cast and audience somehow become a metaphor for pre-conquest South American civilisations, and there's a section on colonialism etc.
4. Then there's the Luis Bunuel scene which I guess is about the appeal of 'Old World' culture and the Spanish Civil War;
5. Then the Black Jesus scene which, likewise, I imagine is about the interface of cultures;
6. Finally all stage participants unite in dance and song, about what I have no idea.

I guess I ask because I'm curious about how the audience members go from a standing start and various states of caution about disrobing, to becoming in the most part thoroughly delighted, entertained and dedicated participants.

Quote:

Originally Posted by babesofcollege (Post 3089589)
I have a question about Bacantes for those who are familiar with it. I've seen only a handful of the performances and unfortunately many appear to have been removed recently.

There is a scene in the show where a naked audience volunteer (usually male) is bathed by 3 of the naked performers. This is exciting to watch because the performers are very intimate with the volunteer's body. They lick the volunteer all over, including thighs, buttocks, abs, chest, neck. The performers are happy to french kiss the volunteer if they initiate it. There was one performance I saw where a male volunteer made out aggressively with the attractive female performer for a few minutes, lots of tongue.

Please let me know (either here or via DM) if you are aware of moments of particularly intimate sexual contact like this. Even if you don't know the date of the performance, and just have a vague recollection from memory, I'm happy to hear about it and I'll keep an eye out.

Thanks in advance!

VICTORHUGOBRZ 03-14-2022 10:31 PM

@flanker7

For some reason my posts in the Uzyna Uzona thread are not being approved. Could you post the videos on MEGA or Dropbox?

JammyS 03-15-2022 02:40 PM

Keep calm and carry on getting naked

1 Attachment(s)
So I've been away for a wee while, busy with life etc, but have some time to contribute again just now. Back on this thread which is one of the all-time bests imho.

I've been thinking about these 2017 performances. The audience participation bit is absolutely awesome I think- a great mixture of those who clearly knew in advance about this section and those who didn't, ENF and exhibitionists galore, it has everything. And that makes me happy. I know there are other, occasional audience volunteers that come to light here but I feel like there must be far more out there- surely this epic 2017 season wasn't so unusual.... :confused::rolleyes:

However I wondered as a counterfoil to all the ongoing grim happenings in the world; I've been looking back and editing a number of individual vidclip compilations to all the vidcaps I've posted earlier. I don't see any video threads regarding this in particular (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...ighlight=uzyna) but am also a little concerned about influencing their future programme, if Uznya are aware of these threads (see attached vidcap from 12th Aug '17).

If uploading these vidclips would be something of interest, let me know by replying or thanks to this post.

flanker7 03-16-2022 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JammyS (Post 3094873)
So I've been away for a wee while, busy with life etc, but have some time to contribute again just now. Back on this thread which is one of the all-time bests imho.

I've been thinking about these 2017 performances. The audience participation bit is absolutely awesome I think- a great mixture of those who clearly knew in advance about this section and those who didn't, ENF and exhibitionists galore, it has everything. And that makes me happy. I know there are other, occasional audience volunteers that come to light here but I feel like there must be far more out there- surely this epic 2017 season wasn't so unusual.... :confused::rolleyes:

However I wondered as a counterfoil to all the ongoing grim happenings in the world; I've been looking back and editing a number of individual vidclip compilations to all the vidcaps I've posted earlier. I don't see any video threads regarding this in particular (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...ighlight=uzyna) but am also a little concerned about influencing their future programme, if Uznya are aware of these threads (see attached vidcap from 12th Aug '17).

If uploading these vidclips would be something of interest, let me know by replying or thanks to this post.

Highlight clips excerpted from these performances would be great. As much as I love all things Macumba, I've myself had a really hard time downloading the 2017 performances, as they're so damn long. If you already have them on your hard drive, and have the ability to edit them into manageable files, you'd be doing OCC a great service. I'd say that maybe one video per performance, however long or short you want to make it, would be ideal.

flanker7 03-26-2022 01:11 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by schlubby (Post 3084321)
...and they're back, at least for now...

All the playlists still seem to be up too. I'd guess they made a successful appeal based on being legitimate theater.

Unfortunately, most of the videos with nudity have vanished. Based on trying to follow some of the links in this thread, I believe they've gone private, rather than deleted, so there's some hope at least they'll be back in some form or other. But the Bacantes livestreams have disappeared, and the Macumba playlist has shrunk from 27 videos down to two. Hopefully we can get at least the good parts uploaded here at some point.

As a comparatively small bit of consolation, I did stumble across some interesting Bacantes pics that I don't believe have ever made an appearance here, so I've posted them below for posterity.

Part 1 of 3

flanker7 03-26-2022 01:14 AM

10 Attachment(s)
More pics, I think mostly from Bacantes and mostly of recent vintage, but otherwise a mixed bag.

Part 2 of 3

flanker7 03-26-2022 01:19 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Last of the batch, I think.

Part 3 of 3.

VICTORHUGOBRZ 03-27-2022 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flanker7 (Post 3090528)
VICTORHUGOBRZ, I'm not sure what you mean. I answered your questions a few posts above:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...&postcount=862

@ flanker7 I will not pay for any subscription. I posted exclusive photos for free and without asking for anything in return. There's no point in me having to pay this site to see the videos of the theater uzyna uzona

fetz2000 03-27-2022 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flanker7 (Post 3098993)
Unfortunately, most of the videos with nudity have vanished. Based on trying to follow some of the links in this thread, I believe they've gone private, rather than deleted, so there's some hope at least they'll be back in some form or other. But the Bacantes livestreams have disappeared, and the Macumba playlist has shrunk from 27 videos down to two. Hopefully we can get at least the good parts uploaded here at some point.

here

forum.oneclickchicks.com/showpost.php?p=2887974&postcount=790

is a helpful mediafire-link

flanker7 03-27-2022 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VICTORHUGOBRZ (Post 3099363)
@ flanker7 I will not pay for any subscription.

That's fine. No one is forcing you to--certainly not me, as I'm just an ordinary member of this community. You asked me to provide a special link so you could personally access the videos I posted. I simply suggested that if you shared the "rare video" you claimed to have, you might find people more willing to help you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by VICTORHUGOBRZ (Post 3099363)
I posted exclusive photos for free and without asking for anything in return.

Thank you for making the effort to contribute. You should know, however, that there is nothing "exclusive" about the photos you posted. They were all posted earlier in this thread. And I should know, because I'm the one that posted many of them, back in the first 10 or 11 pages.

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to help work this out for you. The good news is that OCC is full of fantastic content that you can view for free, without a paid subscription, and without anyone having to send you any links. I recommend taking full advantage of it.