One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   What turns you on most about the thought of your wife or GF with another? (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=211908)

Duran Duran 11-27-2020 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joy_Division (Post 2863256)
I absolutely agree with this. We took the plunge and started swinging around a year ago. During the second meet I stepped back and watched her riding this guys dick. Don't think I've ever been so turned on in my life 😂

It definitely seems as though lovers won't tear you apart.

bbuk59 09-26-2021 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeUK (Post 2470246)
For me it is not a cuck thing in the traditional way - not a fan of humiliation and don't go for the cum eating after she has been fucked.

Same for me. It started with me after we'd been married about 10 years. We'd had 2 kids and the wife had put weght on. She'd lost all her confidence and seemed stuck in a rut. I encouraged her to lose a little weight, start dressing in a way that made her feel good and start going out with the girls. She did and when she went out in her shirt dresses and stockings, she looked like a goddess! I knew she'd get attention. So I told her that if anyone showed her some interest, I didn't mind her having some fun but she had to tell me what happened. So she did and (according to her accounts) it was just heavy petting. That still got ne thinking and wondered what she was really like, with her new found freedom. I started fantasising about her having "fun" with other nen.

Anyway, long story short. I started going out with a mate from work and at the end if the night, we'd walk back to our house and my wife would drive him across town, to his home. I noticed a change in their behaviour, knew my mate had a thing for married women (he was single) and asked her if he'd hit on her. She said they'd kissed but nothing else. So I encouraged her to let him go further, which she did.

After a few months of their meetings, I was walking home with my mate and told him I knew and was good with it and that I wanted the 2 of us to have a 3some with my wife. When we got home, I took the lead and we ended off stripping her naked and spitroasting her, hom taking her pussy first. We both fucked her about 3 times and filled both ends full.

It was so hot seeing another guy kneeling behind my beautiful wife, threading his cock onto her willing pussy and seeing her face as he did. My mate didn't have a very big cock but she seemed to enjoy it anyway.

Next, I want to see a nice fat dick pound her :D

Jess From The Midwest 09-26-2021 02:59 PM

My husband has literally lifted up my shirt and flashed my titties to his friends... but at the same time, if any of them ever tried to touch me, they would be dealt with. He wants them to want me, but they better know they can never have me type of deal.

pball2295 09-26-2021 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jess From The Midwest (Post 3031906)
My husband has literally lifted up my shirt and flashed my titties to his friends... but at the same time, if any of them ever tried to touch me, they would be dealt with. He wants them to want me, but they better know they can never have me type of deal.

Very nice. When he lifted up your shirt, did you know it was coming or was it unexpected? I bet you guys fucked just a little harder the first night after he flashed your tits to his buddies :).

Would love to hear about the situations he exposed you in!

Two4more 11-19-2021 08:02 AM

Why wife's extra marital sex arouses hubby.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeUK (Post 2470246)
I want to explore more: why does it turn me on so very much when she tells me about guys she has fucked before we met, especially if they were a good fuck?

I believe men have a huge instinct that makes them super hard if they know their wife jas fucked another man or men that is triggered by the need to ensure she doesn't have another man's child, and it just makes us want to fuck her to replace the other mans semen in her vagina. The human penis has been shown experimentally the best shape to extract existing semen from a vagina.

SpyStrip 11-20-2021 11:34 AM

Sadly we never followed up on this after we were married. But when we were affianced we hooked up with another couple we met at one of the popular places to find another couple for adult play in Las Vegas. (If anyone's curious, it's the dance floor at Hooters on Tropicana just a couple of blocks off of The Strip. That place is now called the OYO, and I do not know whether the dance floor has that same reputation and in fact I haven't been inside since it became the OYO.)

Our exchange of partners in the same room had no aspect of cuck whatsoever and was purely for sex with a different partner. We were in a room with two queen beds next to one another. At one point during our mutual fucking the other guy had put my fiancee into our personal favorite position, pile driver, and I got to see him pound down on her and severely thrust down into her vagina again and again and I was in love with the entire night. When we walked back to our hotel room, not only on my mind was how completely my girl had loved her experience and how this other guy had got her off, I was turned on by how she had given up to him the most intimate aspect of what she is as a woman and as a lover. That night we took showers and due to a lot of alchy we passed out, but the next night we fucked our brains out with me remembering his pounding away at my girl.

The thought of this happening again, now that we're married, is always on my mind, but my wife has said it's a no way, because it can be dangerous for married couples unless you make swing a regular part of your marriage, which we would never do. But since the question here is, "What turns you on most about the thought of your wife or GF with another?", it has to be the other guy getting to know my wife intimately and his forever having that.

hberg56 11-26-2021 12:27 AM

For me it's what my wife would wear if she was sleeping with someone else. She has some of the cutest tiny and see through outfits that make her look amazing. I still jerkoff to all the pics I have of her in different outfits I would love to see her in the act and someone else tearing off her clothes and goin at it.

hberg56 11-27-2021 02:20 AM

For those who asked...

8 Attachment(s)
Heres some of the outfits:) which do you like most.

bbuk59 11-27-2021 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hberg56 (Post 3054055)

Hmmmmmm she's delicious! Love her in that red and black number. ;)

markofohio 11-28-2021 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hberg56 (Post 3054055)

I also like the red and black outfit… the sheer panties do it for me.