One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   The Ladies of OCC (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Ish: My wife (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=139618)

Maxthedoc 07-28-2017 05:44 AM

Ish is a really lovely and sexy Lady.... thank you for sharing...

kuryaki 08-11-2017 02:48 AM

A little update

7 Attachment(s)
Thanks for your recent comments guys.

Its been a hot summer so far. We have had chance to hit the beaches, travel a little and fool around a lot. A couple of days ago Ish put on a show for me, modeling a few sexy outfits while I snapped some pics. She confessed getting very turned on during the session, and I can confirm: right after we had sex and she was already incredibly wet.

Here's a little selection picked by Ish, hope you enjoy.

exotic_echo 08-12-2017 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuryaki (Post 2485680)
Thanks for your recent comments guys.

Its been a hot summer so far. We have had chance to hit the beaches, travel a little and fool around a lot. A couple of days ago Ish put on a show for me, modeling a few sexy outfits while I snapped some pics. She confessed getting very turned on during the session, and I can confirm: right after we had sex and she was already incredibly wet.

Here's a little selection picked by Ish, hope you enjoy.

I got a little wet looking at her!

enixxx 08-14-2017 04:39 PM

Just hot!

awesome girl!

topper333 08-29-2017 06:56 AM

Ur wife

Very lucky man .... her nipples look so hard and really need to be sucked .... it looks like she wants her ass to be fucked as she's always showing it off ...... as for that tight little pussy well I would love to ram my big hard cock in her over and over again until she screams your name .....!!! Thanks for sharing her ...... I'm here anytime she needs it .....!!!

looksalot 08-29-2017 08:50 AM

Re your comment about being a hot summer, with Ish modeling clothes, and lack thereof, like it's going to be very hot no matter what season and where she is.

Keep them coming and that will certainly keep me cumming.

sockpuppet1 11-22-2017 06:57 AM

Wonderful

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuryaki (Post 2181361)
Thanks everybody for the nice comments!

Lets hope the good weather comes soon and with it some more nudity in our lives!

Here's a new pic of Ish.

Beautiful, sexy, fun lady

kuryaki 01-17-2018 03:58 AM

Summer Nostalgic

2 Attachment(s)
It's cold around here! I miss the summer, when Ish often walks around the house naked and goes out in those little shorts.

Hope you enjoy, let us know. Stay warm!

Iou 01-21-2018 08:42 PM

I just found this thread, and went through the whole thing! Your wife is so hot, thanks for posting!

ruyurufeng 02-08-2018 03:06 AM

great

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuryaki (Post 2565699)
It's cold around here! I miss the summer, when Ish often walks around the house naked and goes out in those little shorts.

Hope you enjoy, let us know. Stay warm!

I like the body so so much. What a lovely butt. You're lucky guy.