One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Wrestlers Pantsed (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=102006)

mrtheaterskin 05-12-2011 10:33 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Outstanding Posts!!!
Outstanding Pictures!!!

Kudos to all on sharing all these photos.

I have been a wrestling fan for a long, long time. All too often a dude gets pantsed and we are forced to see his butt. Yet, it is so unbelievably rare to see a lady's full moon in a wrestling match. (Given the target demographic, I can NOT understand why this is.)

Since I am new to this site, I hope these photos come through. I found them on a video dedicated to Tiana Ringer and I have NO idea what event this was from. (If anyone knows, please inform.)

I realize the pictures are fuzzy, but it's Tiana Ringer getting pantsed yet again. I am not certain if she is wearing a thong or not, but I suspect she is not. I love Tiana. I miss her. She was a solid grappler and was fearless. I hope she returns to the squared circle someday.

(If I can figure out how to post these screen captures, I'll dig out some others from my private reserve!!! )

DSmatt 05-14-2011 06:50 AM

@mrtheaterskin

that tiana pantsing is from an event called BSE Invasion Timmins II 9/30/06

and she is wearing a pink thong, you can see in the dvd footage and there was one photo taken and you can see the pink straps of her thong. hope that helps!

ps. i would post the match but i dont have the dvd anymore : / but that pantsing is online in a tiana pantsing video so ya.

DSmatt 05-15-2011 02:40 AM

how do i post photos? i have tiana pantsed pics from a few matches

sting show time 05-15-2011 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DSmatt (Post 930438)
how do i post photos? i have tiana pantsed pics from a few matches

Scroll down on the posting reply page, you'll see an attach files option. Click on Manage Attachments then a new window will pop up giving you the option to upload photos from either a URL or your computer. Click browse if it's from your computer double click your file then press Upload then you're done.

frrio 05-15-2011 06:59 PM

8 Attachment(s)
A few from my collection;

wong 05-15-2011 07:23 PM

wow, where are all the Vids to these!!

mrtheaterskin 05-16-2011 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frrio (Post 930899)
A few from my collection;

Fantastic Shots.

What events are they from? Especially the Krissy picture, and the picutre with the gal that looks like Angel Orsini???

philnegro 05-18-2011 08:28 PM

not quite

grabbing the tights? anyone got more?

*****WATERMARKED PHOTOS REMOVED*****

mfsbdb 05-23-2011 08:02 PM

Dawn Marie

2 Attachment(s)
From ECW.

imtherock 05-24-2011 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mollyassfan (Post 842355)
more Molly Holly

*****WATERMARKED PHOTOS REMOVED*****

Miss Madness wearing granny panties...oooooh yeah!