One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   What have you got your wife or girlfriend to do (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=197760)

explorer98 06-28-2016 10:28 AM

Fun

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazman1975 (Post 2240687)
Not boring at all just as you said it's such a shame it was before digital cameras I love the fact to get back in she had to streak round the front of the house you should tell a few more have you ever tied her naked outside?

Oh god yes - lots! I was 23 when we bought that house so she'd be 35 and having just 'confirmed' her submissive side, we spent a lot of time exploring and expanding it.

There's a big nature reserve near to where we lived with a lot of long and winding pathways, quite popular with dog walkers and walkers/wanderers in general.

What worked nicely was that you could quite easily stray off the marked paths into the bush and find clear spots slightly but not entirely hidden (especially if you were looking!).

We made use of a few of them by simply having her strip naked, being tied to a tree (or similar) in that space then me wandering off (but not too far) and watching as people passed by on the path.

Although no-one ever made an obvious move towards her, of course we could never be sure if anyone actually saw her or not. All quite exciting!!

From that, we got progressively more risky, having her strip naked sooner and walk further without her clothes. Other very enjoyable activities happened when on a few occasions I got her to strip down to just a pair of tennis shoes and then to run 'time trials' around the local rugby pitch at night.

Of course she never quite achieved what was required and was duly 'punished' on most occasions!

howd 06-28-2016 01:24 PM

When she was drunk

Recently, my girlfriend was really really drunk after a concert. We stayed at a hotel right around the corner from the show and she could barely walk home. After we had sex, I told her to go get the water out of the car. She was still naked and tried to put pants on, but I said no. She said she couldn't go out there naked, and put a tshirt on. Unfortunately it was pretty long and covered most everything. Anyways when she went down the stairs to the car she had to bend over to get stuff behind the seat and her ass was on full display to anyone that passed. She didn't remember any of it the next day thank goodness.

dazman1975 06-28-2016 05:23 PM

hot

Quote:

Originally Posted by explorer98 (Post 2240711)
Oh god yes - lots! I was 23 when we bought that house so she'd be 35 and having just 'confirmed' her submissive side, we spent a lot of time exploring and expanding it.

There's a big nature reserve near to where we lived with a lot of long and winding pathways, quite popular with dog walkers and walkers/wanderers in general.

What worked nicely was that you could quite easily stray off the marked paths into the bush and find clear spots slightly but not entirely hidden (especially if you were looking!).

We made use of a few of them by simply having her strip naked, being tied to a tree (or similar) in that space then me wandering off (but not too far) and watching as people passed by on the path.

Although no-one ever made an obvious move towards her, of course we could never be sure if anyone actually saw her or not. All quite exciting!!

From that, we got progressively more risky, having her strip naked sooner and walk further without her clothes. Other very enjoyable activities happened when on a few occasions I got her to strip down to just a pair of tennis shoes and then to run 'time trials' around the local rugby pitch at night.

Of course she never quite achieved what was required and was duly 'punished' on most occasions!

that is so hot did you ever take any pictures of her? was she ever caught naked?

dazman1975 06-28-2016 05:24 PM

sexy

Quote:

Originally Posted by howd (Post 2240847)
Recently, my girlfriend was really really drunk after a concert. We stayed at a hotel right around the corner from the show and she could barely walk home. After we had sex, I told her to go get the water out of the car. She was still naked and tried to put pants on, but I said no. She said she couldn't go out there naked, and put a tshirt on. Unfortunately it was pretty long and covered most everything. Anyways when she went down the stairs to the car she had to bend over to get stuff behind the seat and her ass was on full display to anyone that passed. She didn't remember any of it the next day thank goodness.

shame you couldnt have got her to go naked but at least you know that getting her drunk you can persuade her to do these things lol

explorer98 06-29-2016 03:26 AM

More fun

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazman1975 (Post 2240951)
that is so hot did you ever take any pictures of her? was she ever caught naked?

We only had Polaroid in those days (1983-87) and at £1 per photo, I didn't take many. They're probably in a landfill somewhere now - who knows?

We never knew for certain whether anyone had seen her or not - plenty came past of the times that we did this and similar things and the same goes for her 'athletic' endeavours - there would be people fishing, walking, shagging etc - we were never approached but I doubt very much that a completely naked woman sprinting across a rugby pitch next to a marina, river and canal went entirely unnoticed!

At that stage, I hadn't developed an interest in giving her away - just wanted to build her confidence, push her limits and show her off!

I got much worse later..........

dazman1975 06-29-2016 05:07 AM

??

Quote:

Originally Posted by explorer98 (Post 2241182)
We only had Polaroid in those days (1983-87) and at £1 per photo, I didn't take many. They're probably in a landfill somewhere now - who knows?

We never knew for certain whether anyone had seen her or not - plenty came past of the times that we did this and similar things and the same goes for her 'athletic' endeavours - there would be people fishing, walking, shagging etc - we were never approached but I doubt very much that a completely naked woman sprinting across a rugby pitch next to a marina, river and canal went entirely unnoticed!

At that stage, I hadn't developed an interest in giving her away - just wanted to build her confidence, push her limits and show her off!

I got much worse later..........

Please, tell us all

explorer98 06-29-2016 05:55 AM

Sharing

For the next part of this, it'll help your understanding if you've seen the film 'McVicar' and remember the kitchen scene with Roger Daltrey and Georginal Hale - because that's what flashed up in my mind before the next 'occurence'!

To be continued........

dazman1975 06-29-2016 10:44 AM

mcvicar

Quote:

Originally Posted by explorer98 (Post 2241241)
For the next part of this, it'll help your understanding if you've seen the film 'McVicar' and remember the kitchen scene with Roger Daltrey and Georginal Hale - because that's what flashed up in my mind before the next 'occurence'!

To be continued........

I have seen mcvicar (great film) and know exactly what you mean

dazman1975 06-29-2016 10:45 AM

jeans

Quote:

Originally Posted by nibiru87221 (Post 2241263)
I was once in a LDR with this one girl...to spice things up I would have her go through her entire day with a loose pair of jeans and her panties exposed to whoever she came in contact with. I had a thread about it once, detailing a few of the stories she told me. They always turned me on.

Did her jeans ever completely fall down? Did you ever get her to got out without panties and loose jeans? Lol

howd 06-29-2016 12:40 PM

Also

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by howd (Post 2240847)

Also, here are a few screen shots from the video I took of it.