One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Hardcore Amateurs - XXX (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hot-Shot Indian Milf (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=142037)

jacobite 06-01-2013 07:38 AM

Update - in full HD

1 Attachment(s)
That's her in gym shorts, with her privates out in full view :)

graysark 07-10-2013 06:40 PM

habitual exhibitionist indian LADY

I see you all are having great fun with my girl, or my ex I guess...
Yes, she is definitely Indian NRI living in the US. She loves an audience and ponders how many liters of cum has been spilled to the site of her open pussy. Spreading her ass cheeks wide for the camera gives her great thrill in case you haven't noticed and she loves receiving comments from you all. Why do you think she smiles so much

Ducreux 07-11-2013 01:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobite (Post 1443022)

I love this set

jacobite 07-18-2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by graysark (Post 1549706)
I see you all are having great fun with my girl, or my ex I guess...
Yes, she is definitely Indian NRI living in the US. She loves an audience and ponders how many liters of cum has been spilled to the site of her open pussy. Spreading her ass cheeks wide for the camera gives her great thrill in case you haven't noticed and she loves receiving comments from you all. Why do you think she smiles so much

It's rather her kitty which brings a smile on the faces of countless people on the net every day!
Btw, not many Indians get into casual exhibitionism... she's taken it to another level and she's still doing it. Other pics are copyrighted(sort of).

Biglittle111 07-18-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobite (Post 1556290)
It's rather her kitty which brings a smile on the faces of countless people on the net every day!
Btw, not many Indians get into casual exhibitionism... she's taken it to another level and she's still doing it. Other pics are copyrighted(sort of).

Can you tell us where we can find more? Give us a hint??

graysark 07-19-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobite (Post 1556290)

Exhibitionism is her thing. she actually wears those pants to the gym for late night workouts, very popular!

Theo_43 10-10-2013 01:26 AM

This is an awesome thread. Thanks to the collectors and posters.

Holliegoodwin 10-10-2013 02:14 AM

Wow really a nice collection of hot pics.These pics can create heat in every man.

Lone_ranger 10-20-2013 08:41 AM

wow .. there are more photos and collections in the internet...can any one post em all?

jacobite 11-01-2013 03:19 PM

Like a cowgirl would - Lucky man!

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lone_ranger (Post 1633635)
wow .. there are more photos and collections in the internet...can any one post em all?

To be fair, I might but that's not my main job.
The more we all contribute the better.

Here's two versions of the same shot for all pervs (yes we are, to some degree at least!) out there ;)

FYI, I know her real name (No thanks, I won't respond to your queries. This lady deserves better from all of us, isn't it?). All I can tell is that she's heading towards her 40s! Those wishing I post other pics, non-nude this time, are free to ask.