One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Videos (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Updates at DFP (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=119974)

sirseph 06-13-2014 03:29 AM

10 Attachment(s)
NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM

Door to Door ENF

Ludella Hahn has just started her new job as a door to door salesgirl for DFP Lingerie. She really wants to make a sale, so when the first person to allow her to come and show her samples is a man looking to buy gifts for his wife, she bends the rules and says yes. Unfortunately, he’s having a hard time picturing what the items look like on a person, so he asks Ludella to try on the outfits so he can see what they look like. Now Ludella has to decide just how far she’s willing to go to get the sale!

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

There are no a la carte site updates this week for the third spacing program to set these sites four weeks behind the membership site. Updates will begin again next week on June 19th, and the fourth and final spacing week will be the week of July 10th.

Seph

scramm 06-15-2014 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirseph (Post 1797032)
Door to Door ENF

Awesome actress. One of the best I've seen.

sirseph 06-15-2014 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scramm (Post 1798696)
Awesome actress. One of the best I've seen.

I thought she rocked too! :)

sirseph 06-20-2014 12:00 AM

10 Attachment(s)

FIVE MORE STAGES

Tara is a secretary that got the head of the IT department in some hot water not too long ago when she told her boss that he had a crush on her. Now her job It department office once again. When she finds that Seph is out, she decides to leave him a note, but instead of paper, she finds the remote control he used to humble her boss and accidentally freezes herself! When Seph comes back and finds her frozen in his office, he realizes that her big mouth could ruin a good thing, but after a quick phone meeting with his crew, they come up with a plan that may solve everything, and be a lot of fun for them in the process!

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

BAD DAY

Magda Stone is an executive with a huge opportunity to make her mark at her company with a big presentation she’s been working on for months. Unfortunately, the fates always seem to enjoy throwing you curves when you least expect it. First; her alarm clock doesn’t go off and she oversleeps. Then she’s rushing to get to work so much she forgets...well let’s just say she forgets something no woman would ever want to forget! Then it looks like the neighbor’s dog has gotten into her yard again. After the sort of day she’s had, Magda has no patience for a dog digging up her garden, and rushes to take care of it right away! On a day like today, that may not be the best idea though…!

Seph

sirseph 06-26-2014 01:20 PM

10 Attachment(s)
WE’VE BEEN OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED!

So, after ongoing discussions with both Clips4Sale and eClips, both sides have agreed to create an ENF category! So fans of the genre will now be able to find content they’re looking for without having to randomly browse various categories and hope to find something that fits their interests. On Clips4Sale, the new category is called “Embarrassed Naked Female” and on eClips it’s called “ENF.” :)

NEIGHBORS

Cadence and Adriana are a pair of roommates with a problem. The problem is their neighbor Ela, who seems to have no problems showing up whenever the mood strikes her, and just walking in. It doesn’t help that her belief that “they’re all girls” so what’s the problem? Cadence and Adriana decide enough is enough after each has an embarrassing encounter with her, but when they try to talk to her, she still doesn’t get it. So it looks like a little lesson might be required!

THE PRICE OF VANITY

Cadence and Adriana are a pair of rich, spoiled sisters that are way too full of themselves. The one that’s always eluded them though, is the celebrity status other rich girls have achieved. So when Magda shows up on their doorstep to offer them the chance to become customers for an exclusive supplier of beauty crèmes, they jump at the chance. However, before DFP Cosmetics will allow them to be customers, they need to take part in a special presentation. Magda is very helpful as she allows them to sample the products. She even helps them out of the clothes and jewelry…the VERY EXPENSIVE clothes and jewelry…

Seph

marcello 07-01-2014 12:01 AM

Good one Seph! I really like it when the girls strip each other :D

sirseph 07-01-2014 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marcello (Post 1808431)
Good one Seph! I really like it when the girls strip each other :D

Me too! It keeps my ugly ass off the screen. LOL!

Thanks for the kind words!

sirseph 07-03-2014 12:30 PM

10 Attachment(s)

POLICE HARASSMENT

A custom order from a client. Kerri Taylor is a housewife relaxing at home when she receives a visit from a police detective. He’s talking to people in the area about a series of robberies in the neighborhood. However, when he comes in to talk to her he finds a number of items that match descriptions of the stolen merchandise! Kerri finds herself being the subject of an embarrassing strip search, then handcuffed and about to be walked outside naked in front of her neighbors! Even confessing to being a thief is better than that, so she tries to avoid the embarrassment, but the detective reacts in an unexpected way. But is everything exactly what it seems to be here? It appears that something more might be going on…

Door to Door ENF

Ludella Hahn has just started her new job as a door to door salesgirl for DFP Lingerie. She really wants to make a sale, so when the first person to allow her to come and show her samples is a man looking to buy gifts for his wife, she bends the rules and says yes. Unfortunately, he’s having a hard time picturing what the items look like on a person, so he asks Ludella to try on the outfits so he can see what they look like. Now Ludella has to decide just how far she’s willing to go to get the sale!

Seph

ohhump 07-03-2014 01:17 PM

Well...I guess SOMEBODY had to feel up a naked Kerri. Honestly, the price you must pay for your chosen field of work:rolleyes: LMAO

sirseph 07-03-2014 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohhump (Post 1809832)
Well...I guess SOMEBODY had to feel up a naked Kerri. Honestly, the price you must pay for your chosen field of work:rolleyes: LMAO

I do it solely out of my devotion to you guys. ;)