One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Watching her go topless first time (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=200880)

city slicker 05-11-2023 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wownice (Post 3248399)
Owl60 - I'm curious, once she did once, did she become more and more relaxed to doing it again? I can't seem to get my to relax and enjoy being topless.

Incidentally, for those who's been to St. Martin, do you recommend any other beaches (not Orient) for the topless / nude experience? Ideally, please recommend a beach that usually has a few topless women there so my wife feels comfortable.

Thanks!

Although I've never been, I've heard that Happy Beach is typically enjoyed by nudists and/or topless women.

Toplessness is acceptable on all of the beaches on the French side. My wife indulged me this past Nov by going topless on Grand Case beach for too short of a period of time (in my opinion).

wownice 05-12-2023 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by city slicker (Post 3253224)
Toplessness is acceptable on all of the beaches on the French side. My wife indulged me this past Nov by going topless on Grand Case beach for too short of a period of time (in my opinion).

Thanks City Slicker. We're going in a few weeks so I will report back how I make out. Since my first post, I've found out that Baie Rouge is an official nude beach (never been) so I've been talking it up to the wife that we should go because it's beautiful, etc. I'm hoping she'll see others naked and join in.

PS - your wife topless on Grand Case - it's always too short for us isn't it? You should head back one day - if she did it once, she'll probably be game to do it again!

JonThink 05-19-2023 06:47 AM

Maybe not topless the first time, but ...

6 Attachment(s)
My wife had gone topless a number of times to the beach and had often worn see-thru tops without bras a number of times. However, although she had flashed at biker rallies, she had never gone totally topless. Then, low and behold, at the urging of a female friend and with the assistance of several others, she shed her top and went down the Alley at Sturgis with her friends. She not only did it once, she stayed topless pretty much solid for three or four nights. It seemed as though once she let those babies fly, she felt very good about having them out for all to see. It was so very hot for me to watch her come out of her shell! And it was fun to see her appreciated by so many horny guys!

city slicker 05-23-2023 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wownice (Post 3253545)
Thanks City Slicker. We're going in a few weeks so I will report back how I make out. Since my first post, I've found out that Baie Rouge is an official nude beach (never been) so I've been talking it up to the wife that we should go because it's beautiful, etc. I'm hoping she'll see others naked and join in.

PS - your wife topless on Grand Case - it's always too short for us isn't it? You should head back one day - if she did it once, she'll probably be game to do it again!

I totally agree! We go to St. Martin just about every year, so it's something I look forward to.

I've been working up the courage the last couple of years to take it all off which I hoped that she'd join me. Last year, we took some early morning walks on Orient, and I dropped my suit when we go to Club O. However, there were only a couple of people on it walking, so no big deal. She would go topless. This past year, we took a walk at Club O during the day. When we got to the far end, I said let's go for a swim, then proceeded to take off my suit. She did the same, and we swam nude for a little while. When we got out of the water, I said that we should dry off, and we walked nude back down the beach to the beginning of Club O. It was such a thrill!!

I wish you the best of luck on Baie Rouge! I've never been either.

city slicker 05-23-2023 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonThink (Post 3255628)
My wife had gone topless a number of times to the beach and had often worn see-thru tops without bras a number of times. However, although she had flashed at biker rallies, she had never gone totally topless. Then, low and behold, at the urging of a female friend and with the assistance of several others, she shed her top and went down the Alley at Sturgis with her friends. She not only did it once, she stayed topless pretty much solid for three or four nights. It seemed as though once she let those babies fly, she felt very good about having them out for all to see. It was so very hot for me to watch her come out of her shell! And it was fun to see her appreciated by so many horny guys!

Awesome post!! I bet that was such a thrill!!

I wish I could make an excuse to take my wife to a biker rally, but I don't ride, so it might be a little difficult. I'd really enjoy it if she did the same thing!!

So, what did it take to urge your wife, and what kind of assistance did it take? I'd like to hear the rest of that story!

Gee_Star 05-23-2023 07:30 PM

It might sound corny but I think it's special when a woman goes topless for the first time

1michael 05-29-2023 02:36 PM

Going Topless at Fantasy Festival was thrilling~

Some of our neighbors and their friends have been to Fantasy Festival in Florida a few times and after seeing the movies and pics they taken we thought it was time to give it a try too!
I can say after only going to Mardi Gras once and Fantasy Festival a few times, we did enjoy it more because the people were all move friendly and not grabby so you felt safer too! They all mostly asked if they could take your pic too and were polite with comments too!
But the funny part was looking at all the sheer and SEXY clothing that my wife did buy and plan on wearing there, but it didn't stay on long and she was mostly Topless all the time!
As for any encouragement I did offer my share of it and asked her to do special things or shows and my wife did comply all the time! But I felt it was more of a woman's competition between all of the neighbors and their friends wife's that made for the best encouragement in all the women showing off more then requested! lol
I felt it was a bit costly with my wife wearing a sheer BRA or one that was only a shelf BRA that would just lift and enhance her boobs to make them look larger but still keep her nipples in view!
Then going into the BAR's were the women could get more naughty and do things away from the open view of the street, my wife and others got up and danced like Strippers giving a performance that I never seen or imagined she would do for friends as well as Strangers!
I have to say that the wife's made for plenty of erection making moments down there and they were also great at taking them all the way down to the finish too for a CUM shot!
But my wife along with many others did leave those Costly BRA's hanging from the rafters in the BRA and put up some autographs and pics for many to see and enjoy in other time periods!
You'll find all kinds of women there, those that only go to view with their hubby but end up getting talked into showing their tits for Beads! Then you'll see those that only go for the extra FREE SEX on the side~
Anyways if your Interested in having a Great Time and getting your wife to show her tits or more, that's the place to be for it and Bring the Camera too!
;)

cissie 06-12-2023 02:53 PM

First time was on a beach in Spain. Surprisingly, although it wasn't her first instinct to sunbathe topless, she didn't take much convincing once I suggested it. She did however take some convincing to keep her top off while we went a stroll down the beach, however at this point she probably had had enough to drink to where she didn't really care. Pretty much every guy we walked passed was checking her out, which I enjoyed.