One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   *Naked in the news* (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=90906)

friez 11-22-2022 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riverdelivery (Post 3182162)
I seen a news story once of a nudist resort,the TV channel blotted out the womens breast but didn't realize they were all standing in knee high water bottomless.

Any idea where/when?

Lotfw 12-07-2022 01:27 AM

Sexy news naked cheerleaders

News on initiation from 2018

cheer://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6270572/kansas-university-cheerleaders-forced-to-strip-naked-as-part-of-humiliating-initiation-ceremony/

KarlMalone 02-09-2023 05:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Naked female jogger who kicked a policeman in the crotch after he tried to cover her modesty with a hi-vis jacket when she was running nude through woodland is handed a 12-month community order

Quote:

A naked woman caught running through the woods kicked a police officer in the testicles after he tried to cover her with his jacket, a court has heard.

Andrea Wymer, 52, left PC Kieran Moran wincing in agony after she lashed out at him when he and fellow officers apprehended her.

During the incident shortly before the afternoon school run, PC Moran and a female colleague had offered Wymer their coats in a bid to 'preserve her dignity'.

mplsmorgan2 02-18-2023 06:13 PM

Weird

Weird, yet interesting

KarlMalone 03-10-2023 03:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/law-and-crime/article/3212837/naked-and-read-video-unknown-nude-woman-hong-kong-library-prompts-police-report-and-raises-questions

Quote:

A police investigation is under way after a four-second clip surfaced online showing a naked woman reaching for a bookshelf in a Hong Kong library.

The four-second video that first appeared in media reports on Tuesday shows a woman taking off a garment as the camera pans towards her. The clip ends when she reaches for the bookshelf.
I'm guessing webcam content? Anyone seen the uncensored version?

KarlMalone 03-10-2023 03:42 PM

Nude photo shoot on WA Parliament House steps for International Women’s Day

Quote:

A brave group of women have stripped off and posed on the steps of WA’s most powerful building to mark International Women’s Day.

Before sunrise, about 70 women gathered ready to bare all to fulfil the vision of Lauren Crooke, a photographer and artist known for her daring large-scale photos.
Images in the article, but they're watermarked.

Fango 03-12-2023 10:12 AM

https://archive.is/0DdT0

An exposé from The Athletic on the Harvard Women's Hockey team includes details about "naked skates".

Enjoy

Fango

Boobs 03-13-2023 02:21 AM

Women can now swim topless in Berlin’s swimming pools. The move reflects Germany’s tradition of nudity
hxxps://www.cnn.com/travel/article/berlin-public-swimming-pools-intl

Just letting you people know! :p

eurojanos 03-19-2023 06:15 PM

It fits to this thread I guess

Looks like we are dealing with a 1 flashing + 1 clothed (receiving some award) picture pair here.

http://www.vecernji.hr/vijesti/ne-os...zitivci-419973

mplsmorgan2 05-20-2023 09:38 AM

not fair

but...but... I want to go

This needs to expand outside of Brooklyn

nytimes.com/2023/05/19/arts/naked-standup-comedy.html?campaign_id=2&emc=edit_th_20230520&ins tance_id=93050&nl=todaysheadlines&regi_id=19466657 &segment_id=133446&user_id=6eeb15d81f756cd6e1445d8 65a6b53da

eviltwin 05-24-2023 07:04 PM

Some context, the USS “Gerald Ford”, the world’s largest naval vessel, is currently visiting Oslo, Norway. One reporter and two photographers (all male) went to the coast to report and get some reactions from bystanders.

They happened upon two naked women exiting a sauna just as the hangar ship was passing. They let themselves be interviewed “in the same state they were in when they first spotted the the 333 meters long hangar ship: without a stitch” (quote from the article).

I find it incredibly hot that they just casually let themselves be interviewed and photographed by three strange men while butt naked, and also in plain view from all the people at sea.

dagbladet.no/nyheter/overrumplet-litt-kvalm/79358038

johnnycancer 05-24-2023 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eviltwin (Post 3257364)
Some context, the USS “Gerald Ford”, the world’s largest naval vessel, is currently visiting Oslo, Norway. One reporter and two photographers (all male) went to the coast to report and get some reactions from bystanders.

They happened upon two naked women exiting a sauna just as the hangar ship was passing. They let themselves be interviewed “in the same state they were in when they first spotted the the 333 meters long hangar ship: without a stitch” (quote from the article).

I find it incredibly hot that they just casually let themselves be interviewed and photographed by three strange men while butt naked, and also in plain view from all the people at sea.

Wow.

This is the English Translation of the story [via Google Translate]:

Quote:

Taken aback: - A little nauseous

Thousands of spectators witnessed how the world's largest aircraft carrier sailed in through the Oslofjord on Wednesday morning. At Nesodden, two women were "taken to bed".

BIG CONTRASTS: Two friends stepped out of a sauna at Hellviktangen on Nesodden, and suddenly witnessed how the world's largest warship, the USS "Gerald R. Ford", sailed into the Bunnefjorden. Photo: Hans Arne Vedlog Vedlog / Dagbladet

NESODDEN / DRØBAK (Dagbladet): The sound of waves lapping was slowly but surely drowned out by something mechanical. The unmistakable sound of rotors cutting through the air just got louder and louder.

Then a Norwegian naval corvette arrived. Then a Norwegian frigate.

Then two friends who were sitting on the shore at Hellviktangen on Nesodden witnessed how the world's largest warship, the American aircraft carrier USS "Gerald R. Ford", sailed into Bunnefjorden on Wednesday morning.

- We were taken completely to bed, says one of the women to Dagbladet.

- It was completely surreal, adds the other woman.

They allow themselves to be interviewed by Dagbladet in the same state they were in when they first spotted the 333-metre-long aircraft carrier: Without a thread.

- Feeling discomfort

The two friends had just stepped out of Nesodden Folkebadstu on Hellviktangen, and were sitting on the jetty outside the sauna house, when the picturesque view of the fjord was disrupted by 100,000 tons of raw American force.

- I got a little sick, but at the same time it's also a little exciting. But when I look at the boat now, I feel a discomfort, says the first woman to Dagbladet.

- Why?

- I don't know quite yet, but I associate this with war and invasion. It is a powerful display. The ship somehow penetrates the fjord, so I feel a mixture of fascination and aversion, she replies.

The friend also reacted with mixed feelings, but the two women are not entirely in agreement in their view of the aircraft carrier's entry into the Oslo Fjord.

- We love to criticize the USA, but we are probably very happy that they are here too, deep down. We have discussed this, and we have slightly different views on this, says the other woman.

- I find it a bit exciting, and am very happy that the ship is here with friendly intentions, she adds.

First since 1959
None of the women knew in advance that the aircraft carrier was going to anchor in the Bunnefjord. Both women live and have grown up in Nesodden.

They have never seen anything like it, but neither have many other Norwegians.

Not since 1959 has an American aircraft carrier docked in Oslo, and it was then of a much smaller caliber than the USS "Gerald R. Ford", which can carry up to 90 combat aircraft and helicopters.

The American aircraft carrier, which is out on its first operational voyage ever, and Oslo will be the first port to be visited. The ship, and its 4,500 crew members, left the Norfolk naval base in the United States on May 2 this year. Now they get land license in Oslo for a few days.

The fact that the ship is visiting Norway in particular is described by Prime Minister Jonas Gahr Støre as a "signal to the world that NATO is there at sea".

However, experts believe that this "signal" initially has one intended recipient: Vladimir Putin's Russia.

Russia: "Harmful"
The Russian embassy in Norway has described USS "Gerald R. Ford's" visit to Norway as a "harmful demonstration of power".

- Considering that it is admitted in Oslo that Russia poses no direct military threat to Norway, such demonstrations of power look illogical and harmful, wrote Timur Chekanov, press officer at the Russian embassy, ​​in an e-mail to NTB on Tuesday.

Associate professor Ingerid M. Opdahl at the Department of Defense Studies (IFS), part of the Norwegian Armed Forces College (FHS), was not surprised by the Russian statement, wrote VG on Tuesday .

- I think nothing can damage the relationship between Russia and Norway more than the war in Ukraine, she told the newspaper.

"Make love, not war"
For the two friends at Nesodden, the sight of the American aircraft carrier was a reminder of the war in Ukraine.

- It's strange to see the war coming here, but as my four-year-old son says: "It's just lazy", says the other of the two women.

She also describes the aircraft carrier's approach as a "demonstration of power, which came on a bit suddenly".

Dagbladet asks what she thinks about it.

- What I think about it, she replies rhetorically.

- "Make love, not war", she adds, and is immediately supported by her friend.

Thousands of spectators

Along the entire Oslo Fjord, thousands of spectators had made their way to the shore to watch the USS "Gerald R. Ford" sail towards Oslo.

At 06.00 the ship was on its way into the fjord, and at 09.20 the ship sailed through Drøbaksundet - the narrowest part in the entire Oslofjord.

At its deepest, the strait is only about 110 metres, but outside the berth itself it can be as shallow as a few metres. The Norwegian Coastal Administration describes the pilot mission as "the deepest of all time".

- The aircraft carrier stays marginally within the maximum depth in the sailing regulations for the Oslo Fjord, the pilots explained in a press release from the Norwegian Coastal Administration on Wednesday morning.

One of the spectators in Drøbak was Arne Båserud (61) from Hølen in Vestby. He had made the trip to the Vindfangeren boat harbor outside the city center to see the aircraft carrier pass through Drøbaksundet and past Oscarsborg fortress.

- It is very powerful, said Båserud to Dagbladet when the USS "Gerald R. Ford" passed and several hundred American crew members stood at attention on the 78 meter wide flight deck.

eviltwin 05-25-2023 04:13 AM

Quote:

- We were taken completely to bed, says one of the women to Dagbladet.
This is a direct translation of a Norwegian saying that means taken completely by surprise.

The more accurate translation of the wording would be something like caught in the bed, probably originally meaning that someone is still in the bed while someone arrives or something happens that they should be up and about for.

Archelon 05-25-2023 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eviltwin (Post 3257364)

Well, Norway.

KarlMalone 05-25-2023 02:16 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Female tourist, 28, is arrested after stripping NAKED and gatecrashing sacred performance at Bali temple, parading alongside stunned dancers

Quote:

Darja Tuschinski, 28, was denied a ticket to a Hindu dance show, before allegedly pushing past security and removing her clothes in a bizarre protest.

The backpacker was caught on camera striding confidently past dancers before posing on the platform above them and forcing open a large set of gilded doors.

When a local man tried to stop her, she curtsied at him, appearing to mimic the performers' movements, before walking off the platform to kneel next to a shrine as if in prayer.

Shocked holidaymakers sitting in the audience watched as the tourist continued her naked procession, making her way back on stage, before security staff intervened and the area was cleansed of its 'bad energy'.
Uncensored vid here:
https://vidmax.com/video/220120-wth-...e-in-bali-nsfw

KarlMalone 06-05-2023 05:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Diners left 'outraged' after two nudists enjoy pub meal while naked

Quote:

Families dining in at a pub were left "outraged" and "appalled" when two nudists walked into the bar naked.

Customers at the Railway in Burnham-on-Sea were also left "shocked" when the pair strutted into the premises on Friday, June 2. A number of families with young children had been eating in the bar at the time.

The pair - friends Neil Cox and Danielle Quiggan - were quickly seated by staff before enjoying a meal. But they were met with a flurry of complaints on TripAdvisor from customers alike who said they were left "speechless" by their co-diners.

bucky24 06-06-2023 10:10 PM

Wow

I think she's got a screw loose, but Man, what a bod!

jidderman 06-13-2023 10:12 AM

2 girls strip naked in bar

Did anyone ever get the full 10 min vid of this? I want to see it in good quality.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/da...ideo-them.html

I found a low res vid - https://gofile.io/d/TyY7QH

rudolfm 06-13-2023 07:24 PM

I especially like the blackhaired rimming the blond right on the dancefloor.😆

Fango 06-18-2023 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jidderman (Post 3264236)
I found a low res vid - https://gofile.io/d/TyY7QH

Do you have an alternate download for this? The GoFile link isn't working.

Thanks

Fango

rudolfm 06-18-2023 07:23 PM

I can watch the gofile and below left of the video window there is a download symbol that works. The rightmost of the four down left, just now with 811 for the number of downloads.

Fango 06-18-2023 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rudolfm (Post 3266131)
I can watch the gofile and below left of the video window there is a download symbol that works. The rightmost of the four down left, just now with 811 for the number of downloads.

If you were able to grab it, can you kindly re-upload it for me elsewhere? GoFile is simply not working for me on this file. And that symbol you're referring to does not cause downloads to start.

Fango

KarlMalone 06-19-2023 08:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)

‘I was too lazy to put on clothes’: Woman wearing only towel and drinking Four Loko arrested for allegedly letting kids photograph her naked in Dollar General parking lot

Quote:

A scantily clad 36-year-old woman in Florida was arrested this week after police say she went to a local Dollar General store wearing nothing but a towel wrapped loosely around her body and a can of Four Loko in her hand as she let a pair of juveniles take pictures and videos of her completely undressed....

An officer found the woman “wearing a towel wrapped around her body while holding a can of Four Lokos alcoholic beverage,” the affidavit states. The woman — later identified as Robinson — allegedly told the officer that “walking around in public with only a towel is normal to her.”

The officer noted that Robinson appeared visibly intoxicated as she said she chose her attire because she was “too lazy to put any clothing on,” the document states.

nopirates 06-19-2023 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fango (Post 3265988)
Do you have an alternate download for this? The GoFile link isn't working.

Thanks

Fango

try this!

https://cdn12.bunkr.ru/2-girls-from-...y-Gi5KCw2z.mp4

Fango 06-19-2023 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nopirates (Post 3266338)

That works! Many thanks!

Fango

rudolfm 06-19-2023 07:16 PM

Nopirates was faster than me 😄

yellow_fever_01 06-29-2023 02:56 PM

Female Collegians Had to Remove Shirts in Class

Excerpt

A Montgomery College professor required female students attending his class to remove their shirts and wear only their bras while he also commented on their bodies, a federal investigation found.

The professor's conduct was detailed in a Wednesday announcement by the U.S. Department of Education's Office for Civil Rights (OCR). In the announcement, the agency said it reached an agreement with Montgomery College's Takoma/Silver Spring campus Wednesday after it conducted a federal sexual harassment investigation into the school stemming from the professor's "harassing conduct."

According to the OCR, female students were asked to remove their shirts so he could demonstrate a medical assessment; however, the assessment did not require clothing removal or commentary on their bodies, officials said.

msn.com/en-us/news/us/female-students-had-to-remove-shirts-in-moco-college-class-feds/ar-AA1ddScz

terriuk 07-02-2023 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jidderman (Post 2951094)
I am sure this was posted before, but I can't find the video. Anyone got in uncensored?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/video/news/...-daylight/amp/

htXXps://videomonstr.com/gifs/29788/walking-through-glastonbury-uk/

jnrab 07-12-2023 06:35 PM

Pastor Bathes Women in his Church

www.youtube.com/watch?v=riLmx5eJVho

2:18

yellow_fever_01 07-24-2023 07:49 AM

Martina Navratilova walked into the men's locker room at US Open

Excerpt

Leander Paes and Martina Navratilova shared a long and successful on-court partnership, reaching as many as four Grand Slam mixed doubles finals and triumphing in two.

However, if Leander Paes' words are anything to go by, the beginning of their association was hardly a thought-out strategic decision.

The Indian doubles legend recalled the first instance of Navratilova approaching him to play mixed doubles with her in a recent interview with The Week. Describing the Czech player as a "born leader," Paes revealed that Navratilova once just walked into the men's locker room and casually told him that he'll be her doubles partner.

msn.com/en-us/sports/tennis/martina-navratilova-walked-into-the-men-s-locker-room-at-us-open-tapped-me-on-my-shoulder-and-said-you-are-playing-with-me-leander-paes/ar-AA1efusY

island101 08-12-2023 06:41 AM

Catalonian nudists campaign against clothed tourists

https://www.yahoo.com/news/style/lac...040027611.html

Story includes a video worth checking out - naturisme.cat/2023/08/10/video-el-paradis/

sparrow 08-20-2023 03:28 AM

Not the kind of thing you often see in The Guardian, but this recent article has a nice picture of a topless singer about halfway down and some interesting stories about female Spanish performers getting topless in the name of freedom:
hxxps://www.theguardian.com/music/2023/aug/18/topless-spanish-singers-radical-gesture-eva-amaral

Fango 08-20-2023 11:59 AM

Farm asks people to stop taking nudes in Sunflower field

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/s...ntl/index.html
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...otography.html

Enjoy

Fango

crispus 08-25-2023 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparrow (Post 3286537)
Not the kind of thing you often see in The Guardian, but this recent article has a nice picture of a topless singer about halfway down and some interesting stories about female Spanish performers getting topless in the name of freedom:
hxxps://www.theguardian.com/music/2023/aug/18/topless-spanish-singers-radical-gesture-eva-amaral

See it: youtube.com/watch?v=l75kS8OGGfk

KarlMalone 08-28-2023 04:05 PM

3 Attachment(s)
This Nude Calendar Is an Ode to Festival Season

KarlMalone 08-28-2023 04:09 PM

8 Attachment(s)
How Being a Nude Model Helped Me Get Comfortable in My Own Skin

KarlMalone 09-06-2023 03:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Influencer slammed for 'flashing nipples' at Disneyland in 'social experiment'

Quote:

An influencer has been criticised for flashing her breasts at a theme park – but insists it was a "social experiment". The Hong Kong social media star showed her nipples on a trip to Disneyland.

Emilia Wong gained mixed reactions from people online with many saying it was inappropriate to bare her chest around children, reports Hype. Especially, as it goes against Disney's park dress code.

Still, others complimented the young woman on her looks and outfit. Emilia has posted a snap of herself on Instagram, @emiliawyk.censored, where she flaunted her skimpy outfit.

Fango 09-10-2023 08:44 AM

Woman strips naked, jumps in water holding nephew to avoid arrest, Miami police say

youtube.com/watch?v=b2W54Op9h1o
youtube.com/watch?v=O2-yvwHxOC0
youtube.com/watch?v=Dtw2QRoNe4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=i1hO-c_WibU

Fango

yellow_fever_01 09-12-2023 12:40 PM

Political Candidate Denounces Leaked Videos

Virginia House of Delegates candidate's intimate videos surface, calls it 'worst gutter politics'

Excerpt

Gibson had an account on Chaturbate, a legal website where viewers can watch live webcam performances that feature nudity and sexual activity, according to the screenshots reviewed by the AP. The videos show GIbson and her husband, John David Gibson, having sex and at times looking into the camera and asking viewers for donations in the form of “tokens” or “tips” to watch a private show.

Chaturbate videos are streamed live on that site and are often archived on other publicly available sites, the Post reported. More than a dozen videos posted under Gibson’s Chaturbate username were archived on one of those sites — Recurbate — in September 2022, the month after she announced her candidacy. The most recent were two videos archived on Sept. 30, 2022. It is unclear when the livestream occurred.

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/virginia-house-of-delegates-candidate-s-intimate-videos-surface-calls-it-worst-gutter-politics/ar-AA1gAQXw

KarlMalone 09-12-2023 01:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Brazen group of 11 buck naked people stand starkers at skysc****r window

Quote:

A group of 11 brazen men and women have sparked outrage after standing completely stark naked at a skysc****r window.

The flashy people were captured in images standing in the upper-floor plush apartment block in Medellin, Colombia, with some locals theorising that the group are part of some sort of sect.