One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Public Grope, Fondling (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=76248)

nicolaharris 08-04-2009 06:27 AM

i also have this fantasy after an event where i had a row with an ex boyfs new gf and i ended up slappin her so her and her friends undressed me (this was in a house party by the way) and led me around by my hair as strangers hands roamed all over me and i DEFO heard cam fones clickin away. would defo love to try it again one day, maybe with people i didnt know.

slipstream 08-04-2009 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicolaharris (Post 581107)
i also have this fantasy after an event where i had a row with an ex boyfs new gf and i ended up slappin her so her and her friends undressed me (this was in a house party by the way) and led me around by my hair as strangers hands roamed all over me and i DEFO heard cam fones clickin away. would defo love to try it again one day, maybe with people i didnt know.

That's a hot fantasy. Would love to see the pictures even if they were role-playing recreations.

nicolaharris 08-06-2009 09:16 AM

well, if someone can arrange it SAFELY lol and so none of my mates see id consider re creating it, theyd ave to find a few willin women to play my exs gf andd mates, lol

slipstream 08-07-2009 05:30 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Looking for fun...finding fun...

MSG 08-13-2009 02:01 PM

Dogging? Sharking?

Is this the "dogging" that I've been hearing about lately?
(Possibly more popular in the more civilized UK than here in N.A.?)

Not to be confused with "sharking", I'm guessing?
Can someone set me straight here?

slipstream 08-13-2009 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSG (Post 584570)

One definition of "sharking"....LOL...

"this is a move when you have your girl get on her knees doggystyle and you stand across the room naked. then you put your hands together above your head and mimic a shark, all the while your humming the JAWS theme song. you make your way across the room and when you get near her you hump her as hard as you can sending her head crashing into the wall."

Actually, I think "sharking" is quite popular in Japan... essentially pulling a girl's panties down in public, especially if she is wearing a short skirt.

MSG...honey... I am very straight right now...lol ... and would love to set you. :)

MrWinkus 08-14-2009 03:51 AM

Quote:

Dogging is having sex in a public place, with the intention of being watched. Usually it's done in your car, in a carpark at night, and you're supposed to flash your headlights so people know you want the to watch.

Apparently there are lists of dogging sites online.

Richard53 08-14-2009 03:51 AM

Quote:

'Dogging' in the UK has changed its meaning over the years. It used to refer to voyeur types who went out to 'lovers' lane' type places after dark to spy on the courting couples. They would take a dog with them, as it was the perfect excuse if caught - "well, officer, the dog went over here and I was just trying to get him back" kind of thing.

Nowadays it refers to an activity where people turn up at remote car parks and either have sex in the car, watch other people having sex in the car, or allow strangers to join in, in a variety of ways. These last pics seem to be from a dogging session. There are various codes used between doggers - leaving the interior light on, flashing headlights, and so on. There are also a number of UK websites with dogging locations and bulletin boards where people can exchange information.

singulti 08-15-2009 10:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is one more of the pink dress series that I didn't see posted. Would love to see more if anyone has any.

Richard53 08-16-2009 12:46 PM

Hey, berniefishnotes, look at the date and time on our posts above explaining 'dogging'. Two minds, one thought :)