One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Watching her go topless first time (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=200880)

wownice 04-24-2023 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by city slicker (Post 3247923)
I'll never forget when my wife went topless for the first time! It was exciting, and I still get very excited when she takes her top off. She says that it doesn't do much for her, but she knows that I love it.

It happened on Orient Beach in St. Martin. We had been there the year before, and I had tried to get her to do it that year, but she wouldn't. She did however indulge me one night that first trip, as we walked down the beach, we got to the Club O sign, she dropped her top in front of it, and let me get a couple of pictures.

Congrats City Slicker. Sounds like a great time! My wife and I are back in St. Martin in a few weeks time and staying at Orient Bay. I'm really hoping that she will have the same courage as your wife and drop her top and go for a walk with me from one end of the beach to the other (club O to the other end where the condos are). That's a good 15 minute walk and I'm hoping she'll get lots of eyeballs on her from other beachgoers.

Not a sure thing (only a small chance she'll say yes) because she's shy, but I'm working on her. I'm hoping if she sees other women nude or topless, she might agree to it. I think I read in another post that "loosens" them up, seeing others. Or maybe I need to take some baby steps first. I don't know. I hope to figure it out when I get there.

As many others have said, nothing excites me more then seeing my wife exposed to another man.

owl60 04-24-2023 07:50 PM

Orient Beach in St. Martin.

Quote:

Originally Posted by city slicker (Post 3247923)
I'll never forget when my wife went topless for the first time! It was exciting, and I still get very excited when she takes her top off. She says that it doesn't do much for her, but she knows that I love it.

It happened on Orient Beach in St. Martin. We had been there the year before, and I had tried to get her to do it that year, but she wouldn't. She did however indulge me one night that first trip, as we walked down the beach, we got to the Club O sign, she dropped her top in front of it, and let me get a couple of pictures.

Before our next trip, I brought it up a few times that I would love to see her topless on the beach. I didn't know if it would actually happen, because she was really nervous about taking her top off in front of so many people. However, like it's been discussed before on these threads, topless women help bring out more topless women.

I think we just relaxed the first day on the beach, but I made sure to point out the topless women. The next day, we were sitting in our chairs rafting books, and I could tell she was thinking about it. I waited for a while, then got up and took a walk down the beach to check out some work that was going on. As I made my way back, I couldn't believe my eyes! There was my beautiful wife, with her huge white DD boobs out on display!! After I had left, she felt more at ease, and knew I'd enjoy seeing them out when I got back from my walk. I did indeed!! She looked fantastic, and now anyone who saw her got to look at her breasts with her large red areolas and nipples.

She went topless in her beach chair everyday after that for the rest of the trip. She would start off on the beach with her top on, but after a little while, she would reach behind her back, take it off, then put it in her beach bag. It was interesting, there were quite a few people who wanted to strike up conversations with one of us when she was topless. I really enjoyed watching her talk with a guy selling his album on the beach. He made it a point to tell us a lot of stories, while he was getting a good look at her boobs. I can't blame him for it!!

She was still really self conscious about walking down the beach topless, so she'd put it back on when we got up to walk. I was hoping she'd at least go up to the bar without it on, but I can't complain, I was loving the view when I had it!

my wife's first topless beach experience and thong happen on Orient Beach in St. Martin.

Shihoin 04-24-2023 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by owl60 (Post 3248100)
my wife's first topless beach experience and thong happen on Orient Beach in St. Martin.

It seems a lot of us have enjoyed seeing our significant-other go topless in St Martin!

Same here.

Undoubtably; it's the combination of being in a tropical location, far away from home, on vacation; and being around other women who are going topless that motivates them to step outside of their comfort zone and let the puppies out.

My wife did it as a "bucket list item"; but never really got comfortable being topless there. That was before she became a nudist and realized she actually preferred being nude at a resort than topless at a beach. I guess I can't complain though! :D

Gnome72141 04-25-2023 08:24 AM

My wife tells me that she will go topless on St. Martin or Haulover if we ever go, as long as we aren't with people we know (that is always a buzzkill for me, "as long as there aren't people we know", but I do get it).

I don't really believe she will go topless, though. But if we ever get to either of those places, I will do my best to convince her!

wownice 04-25-2023 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by owl60 (Post 3248100)

Owl60 - I'm curious, once she did once, did she become more and more relaxed to doing it again? I can't seem to get my to relax and enjoy being topless.

Incidentally, for those who's been to St. Martin, do you recommend any other beaches (not Orient) for the topless / nude experience? Ideally, please recommend a beach that usually has a few topless women there so my wife feels comfortable.

Thanks!

nudony 04-25-2023 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wownice (Post 3248399)
Incidentally, for those who's been to St. Martin, do you recommend any other beaches (not Orient) for the topless / nude experience?

It's been a few years since I've been to St Martin; so I'm not sure how much has changed since Irma.

But Happy Bay is the only other one (that I know of) where toplessness is practiced. It's a bit of a hike to get there though. It was a lot quieter than Orient too.
I've shared earlier how this was the first time for my wife hanging out topless. It was accidental too. The current was very strong and when we went swimming, her bikini top was pulled up over her tits. The fact that there weren't too many people - and many of the women there were topless - "emboldened" her to just leave her tits out and remove her top completely. Much to my surprise!

bushman1 04-26-2023 09:05 AM

We stayed on the Dutch side of St Martin, but went over to Orient Beach where my wife went topless all day. But we also found a smaller secluded beach on the Dutch side near our hotel where my wife and several other women went topless.

bushman1 04-26-2023 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bushman1 (Post 3248598)
We stayed on the Dutch side of St Martin, but went over to Orient Beach where my wife went topless all day. But we also found a smaller secluded beach on the Dutch side near our hotel where my wife and several other women went topless.

One more thing.........we took a small shuttle bus over from our hotel to Orient Beach, on the bus there were 2 younger collage age girls who rode over with us and decided to stay with us in the beach.
My wife was trying to be polite and asked them if they minded of she went topless, they said it was okay with them, but they left their tops on.
A little later we went for a short walk on the beach and when we came back to our chairs, both girls had removed their tops ! :)

indym 04-26-2023 04:08 PM

My wife's first time was at a local nude beach before we were married, but while we were dating.

At college, she walked around the house she rented with friends topless all the time. If she got out of the shower or was changing, it was almost certain for her to be topless for a while. It was around her girlfriends and me, so I wouldn't have expected her to be too bashful, but it was still hot seeing her little breasts out so casually.

I had wanted to go to a local nude beach but never found the right time or person to go before her. Plenty of single guys go, and no offense intended to any of you guys that go solo, but for me, it just seemed awkward and desperate to go by myself... so I never did.

I planted the idea with her about wanting to go, and her response was the middle of the road "ok." Not overly enthusiastic and not a shutdown, either. I probably waited a week and mentioned it again and picked a day. We went mid-week, and it wasn't too busy, but still, a fair number of people... skewed heavily toward guys.

When we go now, we start getting rid of clothing on the walk from the parking area, but that first time we didn't know what to expect. We both put it off until we were all set up and there wasn't anything else we could procrastinate doing, and I started getting undressed first. We don't do this now, but that first time I wore swim trunks, and she wore a bikini with a t-shirt and shorts over them. As I said, it wasn't super busy, but it was a summer day, and it felt like everyone was watching us. That wasn't true, but it felt that way when I pulled her t-shirt over her head and got her down to her bikini.

I didn't know if she would get fully nude, she did after pausing for a minute and fiddling with something in her backpack. I don't know why, but she took her bottoms off first and fiddled around with her bikini top on nothing else. When she finally took her bikini top off and relaxed, I'd catch her covering her breasts with her arm/hand if someone walked close. I personally think that is hilarious... I don't want you to see my tits, but look all you want at my shaved pussy. I've asked and teased her about that, and I just get a glare and raised eyebrow, but no answer, haha.

We had a few guys approach us, and she would cover her boobs with her hand/arm each time. Unfortunately, they were more interested in me than her, though. When we've gone back and chit-chatted with others, she doesn't cover herself anymore, and I like it when I catch a male or female taking a look. Especially when a breeze hits her, and her nipples harden. I'm sure I'm grinning like a fool, but it's funny to watch her pretend that she doesn't feel it, and for whomever we are talking to pretend like they don't notice her little nipples puckering up and sticking out. She has little Bs, and I love them...

city slicker 05-11-2023 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wownice (Post 3248046)
Congrats City Slicker. Sounds like a great time! My wife and I are back in St. Martin in a few weeks time and staying at Orient Bay. I'm really hoping that she will have the same courage as your wife and drop her top and go for a walk with me from one end of the beach to the other (club O to the other end where the condos are). That's a good 15 minute walk and I'm hoping she'll get lots of eyeballs on her from other beachgoers.

Not a sure thing (only a small chance she'll say yes) because she's shy, but I'm working on her. I'm hoping if she sees other women nude or topless, she might agree to it. I think I read in another post that "loosens" them up, seeing others. Or maybe I need to take some baby steps first. I don't know. I hope to figure it out when I get there.

As many others have said, nothing excites me more then seeing my wife exposed to another man.

I wish you the best of luck!! My wife doesn't like to walk topless on the main part of Orient Beach, but when we get to Club O, she has taken her top off and walked that portion of the beach stating something to the effect that she feels that she should at least give all of the nude people something even if we're not nude. 🤣