One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Nothing to Hide (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=124262)

torretxt 07-19-2015 05:58 PM

THANKS!!

Splotch:

Wow, hey thanks for the credit. I only wish I had archived the ENTIRE story but when the threads kept getting bigger and bigger and the story was in the multiple hundreds of chapters I gave up. I wish I had NEVER done that now as this was one of my all time favorite stories.

PLEASE consider establishing your own site somewhere as you have such a creative flair for writing in this genre. I think you'd make a lot of people VERY happy if you did that. Oh, and don't forget to let us know here of the address!!

Love ya,
Torre

CaptainKen 07-23-2015 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by torretxt (Post 2043073)
Splotch:

Wow, hey thanks for the credit. I only wish I had archived the ENTIRE story but when the threads kept getting bigger and bigger and the story was in the multiple hundreds of chapters I gave up. I wish I had NEVER done that now as this was one of my all time favorite stories.

PLEASE consider establishing your own site somewhere as you have such a creative flair for writing in this genre. I think you'd make a lot of people VERY happy if you did that. Oh, and don't forget to let us know here of the address!!

Love ya,
Torre

I agree Splotch you are 1 of my fav writers. And sadly it looks like the best content from writing.com keeps vanishing. Least with your own site you could control the content.

SPLOTCH11 07-24-2015 05:17 PM

Hmm... Well, I deleted my writing.com account to step away from writing ENF fiction for a while. But honestly I don't think that's going to happen. I'm already working on a story. Maybe a site of my work is a good call... any suggestions what to use?

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainKen (Post 2045594)
I agree Splotch you are 1 of my fav writers. And sadly it looks like the best content from writing.com keeps vanishing. Least with your own site you could control the content.

CaptainKen 07-25-2015 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPLOTCH11 (Post 2046034)
Hmm... Well, I deleted my writing.com account to step away from writing ENF fiction for a while. But honestly I don't think that's going to happen. I'm already working on a story. Maybe a site of my work is a good call... any suggestions what to use?

Blogspot is free. Lots of free blogware, that doesn't cencor content. (Hey speaking of Blogspot, you could call it The X-Splot!) :D

jm6379 07-26-2015 02:57 AM

I'd be happy to link to your blog. :)

havick 08-04-2015 02:38 AM

Bummer, sad to see that story go. It was like a filthy choose your own adventure, with some damned good writers in there. Ah well, here's to the next thing. :)

Perduka46 08-16-2015 05:51 AM

Oh well damn