One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Watching her go topless first time (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=200880)

squajar 03-23-2019 01:30 PM

South of France

One Friday afternoon in September, I landed in the south of France and headed straight for the naturist beach. Unfortunately, the beach I had aimed for was east facing and the sun quickly set behind the headland, casting the beach into shade. I'd seen another mini-beach on the west side of the headland on my way in, so I headed there.

Passing some twentysomething Croatians in discussion, I started down the steps to the beach. There were six there (four naked men, one naked woman and one topless woman) and only really room for one more person. One of the men and one of the couples left pretty quickly whilst I read a few pages of my book.

One of the Croatian couples from the group I'd passed earlier came down for a swim. I hoped they'd strip completely, but they only went as far as swimwear. She wore a red bikini and they got a decent distance into the water.

As I was thinking of going for a swim myself, another woman from the Croatian group came down. She was tall with black hair and waved to the couple in the distance who were almost out of sight. She clearly thought hard for a bit, and slowly and nervously, whilst looking up to the footpath to check started to undress. I realised her thinking hard was her concluding that if the rest of the beach was naked, she may as well change into her costume without being modest. But she didn't have a costume. Once naked, (lovely trimmed but still reasonably long pubic hair and perfectly proportioned breasts) she stayed that way. I had just got into the water and she did the same.

I gave her space but it wasn't the widest beach. She visibly relaxed once her boobs were underwater. After five to ten minutes or so, the woman in the red bikini came back and chatted, it was in a normal tone for about a minute, then judging by the faces and tone, it sounded like it must have been something like:

Red: You look like you're naked. (peers through water) Are you naked (laughs)?
New naturist: I am (laughs). Everyone else here is and I haven't got a costume so why not?

They continued their conversation for a bit before the red bikini woman got out of the water. A different Croatian man appeared at the top of the steps and shouted a question to our new naturist. She was clearly a bit startled by this and came a bit closer whilst keeping everything underwater. He clearly noticed this but he went away, and she was relieved. She came out of the water, not bothered in the slightest about the other naturists seeing her and quite enjoying being naked in the sun. I thought she was beautiful and I reflected that on arrival I had assumed I wouldn't see any not elderly naked women here, I had been fortunate to see this story play out.

After a bit, the red bikini woman's partner could be seen swimming back to shore in the distance, and our new naturist got up to get dressed. At the same time though, other man came back with red bikini woman. She wore a towel but she wasn't dry enough yet to put clothes on so she turned around from the man she knew and took off the towel to dry herself off. She could have towelled off more modestly but kept facing away until she was dressed. He looked appreciatively at her back and butt whilst she did. The red bikini woman's partner came back and they all left the beach.

I suspect it was this woman's first time as a naturist. She clearly enjoyed it thoroughly and it was a joy to witness the experience, and see her more confident by the end that she didn't mind that her acquaintance got a little treat, even if he didn't see as much I did.

bstech2003 04-01-2019 10:16 PM

Wife's first exposure

In my past stories, I have written about other girls going topless but never my wife. So her it goes. The first story goes back to when my wife was 18 and living at home about a year before I met before I had met her. This time it was inadvertent but still, a good story and I relay onto you as she told it to me.

She grew up with 4 older sisters and one brother. The brother and the 2 oldest sisters had long ago moved away and her other two sisters were in college. The house they had grown up in had been a duplex with an upstairs and downstairs apartment when their father bought it. He put it back to a single family home but the upstairs still had the door and landing area from the apartment days. It no longer had any railing or anything, just a flat roof. My wife says her sisters first started to sunbath out on the landing but would never say what they were wearing only to say they were mostly covered.

So the summer in question my wife would go on the landing and sunbath. This was the early 80’s when small tops were in and tan lines were out. At first, she would unhook her top while on her stomach and then when she turned over she would keep her top loose but covering her breasts.

As the summer rolled on she lost the top when turning over and later she said would go on the landing without her top on. Here is the thing, this is in a neighborhood. The house directly next door is a single story so no big deal but the next house over, maybe 60 yards away is two stories with windows that had a direct line of view. I asked her about this and she only did this on weekdays and she assumed everyone was away. She may be right but I have often wondered if anyone from that house saw her.

But the best part of the story is why she stopped. Her mom worked at a factory at the end of their street. It was an old steel company with 2 stories without any windows. Her mom came home one night and talked about the men on break all going to the roof with a pair of binoculars to watch some women sun bath. From the roof of the factory, you probably could see the whole town so my wife assumed her mother didn’t know it was her. And yes my wife was mortified.

I don’t doubt it was her though. I have stood out on the landing and I can tell there were at least 3 houses and the factory that had a clear line of sight.

bstech2003 04-02-2019 11:44 PM

Wife's first intentional time

My wife with her two younger sisters went girls only cruise. I had never been on cruise so I didn’t anything about them. When she came back, she said is very busy at the pool and her sisters and her went to the topless deck because it was less crowded so I asked her if her or her sisters went topless and got a resounding NO! So I asked if anyone was topless on the deck and she mentioned the dancers from the show were there and a few others.

So a few years later on our 10th anniversary we are planning a vacation without the children and she wants to do another cruise. We are in our early thirties and although she has had two children, she still has a nice figure. I play it cool like I don’t want to but finally I tell her yes if we can go to the topless deck. She agrees although I don’t think she knows that I want her to go topless. So we book a similar cruise she had done with the same boat.

The cruise is fun and we do the typical things excursions and stuff. In one port we can’t find anything too exciting to do (for her anyway!) so I suggest we just stay on the boat and catch some sun. She agrees and when we go to the pool deck I suggest the topless deck. I think she thinks I just curious about the deck. When we get there are 3 40ish couples sitting together not fat but not thin either. The woman are all topless.

So we sit on the other side of the deck but still in plain sight. After a bit 5 beautiful girls walk up to the deck and sit down about 20 yards away straight in front of us. Carnival in the day had topless shows and they no longer had these shows when I was on the boat, but the late-night show still had the girls in very skimpy outfits. Over time these outfits have gotten modest which is truly sad. The girls immediately strip down to a very small bottom and nothing more. None were particularly well endowed but certainly they all had cute tits. They also were very tan. I later heard this was common with the dancers but only days in port when most guests were off the ship. If the girls got any sun they did it topless because of tan lines or so I heard.

All this time my wife is sitting with her top on. So I ask her if she would take off her top. She thinks about for a minute and then turns over onto her stomach and undoes her top and takes it off laying down. No exactly the outcome I had hoped for. So after about 30 minutes she asks if I am ready to leave yet. She is still on her stomach. I tell her I was hoping to see her face up. She looks at me and knows I am serious, so she takes a deep sigh, says something about me owing her something and she turns over. Very much topless. What was cool was I know she was not cool with it but she puts on this brave face. Two of the gentlemen with woman at the end also made sure to walk by a few times to check her out. We stayed there another 30 minutes. I will say as soon as she got topless I stopped paying attention to the other girls. This didn’t go unnoticed by her either.

What is amazing to me is how uncomfortable she was then with maybe 8 other woman on the deck and only three other men. In a past post I talked about my adventures with my wife on the nude beach in Jamaica. In these days she doesn’t even think about it. At the Jamaican resort we typically stay at they have a nude beach and typically the woman who want to go topless to go there so on the regular beach there isn’t much if any toplessness going on.

Last time there we are the regular because the swimming is better. My wife wants to go swimming but doesn’t want to get her top wet. Without me even knowing this she stands up in the middle of the beach, takes off her top and walks into the water. The only topless woman on the whole beach. She doesn’t even think about it anymore. I am a lucky man!

rfins 04-04-2019 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bstech2003 (Post 2736005)
Last time there we are the regular because the swimming is better. My wife wants to go swimming but doesn’t want to get her top wet. Without me even knowing this she stands up in the middle of the beach, takes off her top and walks into the water. The only topless woman on the whole beach. She doesn’t even think about it anymore. I am a lucky man!

My wife also hates getting her top wet...….says it takes too long to dry out.

Many times when boating with other people or at beaches where she can she pops her top off without saying a word and goes for a swim exposing her firm breast with perky nipples...….much to the pleasure of the men around.

She has great tits and like to flaunt them !!

Plumbus 04-12-2019 12:51 PM

My wife takes the plunge

7 Attachment(s)
On a holiday in northern France my wife, with much encouragement from me, took the plunge and removed her top on a beach which only contained a few people but enough for her to have been seen by several passing walkers. In France naked breasts, on the beach, are quite normal but not quite so normal for the average English girl. I was so proud of her way back in the nineteen seventies and attach some pictures for your enjoyment.

kaster 06-03-2019 10:03 PM

St-Maarten Part Two

It's been a while, I didn't continue thid story:https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...47#post2724847

Here is what happened the following day.

Next day we decided that we would go visit toppers rum distillery, we had a great visit the flavored rum is very good. The girls then decided they wanted to go to Maho beach to each and to do some plane spotting. We get to Maho and the weather suck, it is really bad it starts pouring at least it is while we are eating so it isn’t that bad. The weather gets better I go have a short walk on the beach. When I come back look at me and tells me, could we go spend the rest of the afternoon at Orient bay? That could be the moment so I quickly agree we pack our things and we are on our way across the island to Orient. As I get to Orient parking, they tell me to park as close as possible to the nudist side of the beach!!! Of course I comply with anticipation. So we park I get the bags and chair and we are on our to the nudist side. We get ourselves settled, still in full bikinis for them and board shorts for me…

So I take our mix drink bottle out get them to take a few sip, at this point I know it’s going to happen the question is when. I feel that my wife is ready to do it, she know I can’t wait to see our friend’s tits and she wants me to see them but she is nervous about it also. On the other side our friend seems to be waiting for my wife cue like she wants to be sure my wife is really ok with it. So I get up and tell them that I will take a walk, this will also give me to opportunity to check out that blonde that seems to be in her 30’s further down the beach. That girls is really lovely with her free tits and her black thong. Our set up is more on the side alone but she is right in the middle of the nudist group. At least 20 years younger than everybody else accept us. After a few minutes I’m at the end of the beach, those who know the nudist part of Orient know it’s not that long, so I start to walk back toward our chairs. The girls have their back somewhat turned in the other direction so I can’t see from this far if they did it. As I get closer I start to see the top half of the girls, from this point of view it seems like there is nothing hiding their skin.

As I approach my wife gets up, and there is no question her beautiful boobs 32D in their full glory, even if I get to see them daily, it’s always quite a sight, even more when they’re out in public like that. I get closer hug and kiss her, while telling her thank you my eyes are going down on our friend laying in her chair her tits in full display, her first time exposed like that in public. It’s an interesting sight, a moment I really enjoyed, I have been hoping to see those for the last 10 years. Here they are there is no deception, as beautiful as I expected their volume is great and slightly to the side but definitely a 34C, I understand why she like to wear a slight push up, but clearly not needed. She’s looking at me with a big smile on her face saying I did it!!! Her nipples are really hard and they remained hard during the full duration of her toplessness. Now with me standing with both girls sitting in from of me I can admire the image and lock that picture in my head. This as the consequence of me having the difficulty of hiding my happiness in my swim suit. I stay standing for a while making sure the girls know I appreciate their gesture, after a while I get back in my seat and just enjoy the sight.

I had an idea so I whispered to ask her if it was ok for me to go nude, she looks at me and tell me to do it if that’s what I want. Now that I have my wife blessing, I then proceed to ask our friend, she’s like, if you feel like it why not. I decided to make a show out of it, so I get back up get in front of the girls and proceed to slowly get down my short, while looking at them, my wife is rolling her eyes, while our friend is looking to the side to act like she’s not watching but I see her eyes from the side of her sunglasses. I must say that this becomes really exciting and I’m hard to moment my short are below my knees. It feels so great being nude, my 6’’ fully on display in front of these two sexy topless ladies. I comment something like, I guess it likes what it sees then proceed to sit down and enjoy the sun. We spend our afternoon sunbathing, taking dips in the ocean, I try to get some unintentional touch on our friend while we playing in the water, I didn’t get to barely touch her while we’re playing but it barely deserve to be mentioned. Everybody get dressed, we pack our thing and go back to the condo.

I must say that I had a great feeling of accomplishment on that night. I had very intense sex with my wife that night as we were both very excited by this experience. I’m surely hope that our friend did hear us and I like to imagine that she touched herself fully seeing the image of the dick, she saw only a few hours before, entering my wife as we are fucking loudly doggy style. But I didn’t had to balls to ask her that question in the following days.

Davidkursh 07-22-2019 01:34 AM

Never did but want to.

My wife has 36 ddd tits with nice big brown areolas with kind of small nipples. Small as in they don't poke out too far. But when they get cold the areolas shrink nicely and the nipples get a bit longer. Her tits look amazing in both states.

I wonder if she went topless how her nipples would look. I wonder who would look and if anyone would sneak a pic of them. They are pretty big so they hang. Sometimes after a shower she will put a towel over her head. When she does this they swing and perk up.

I hope to one day have her sweet tits see the beautiful sun and I hope she gets all the attention she deserves.

Zombie_fox 07-22-2019 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davidkursh (Post 2769957)
My wife has 36 ddd tits with nice big brown areolas with kind of small nipples. Small as in they don't poke out too far. But when they get cold the areolas shrink nicely and the nipples get a bit longer. Her tits look amazing in both states.

I wonder if she went topless how her nipples would look. I wonder who would look and if anyone would sneak a pic of them. They are pretty big so they hang. Sometimes after a shower she will put a towel over her head. When she does this they swing and perk up.

I hope to one day have her sweet tits see the beautiful sun and I hope she gets all the attention she deserves.

Sounds great, can you show us here?

city slicker 04-24-2023 07:22 AM

I'll never forget when my wife went topless for the first time! It was exciting, and I still get very excited when she takes her top off. She says that it doesn't do much for her, but she knows that I love it.

It happened on Orient Beach in St. Martin. We had been there the year before, and I had tried to get her to do it that year, but she wouldn't. She did however indulge me one night that first trip, as we walked down the beach, we got to the Club O sign, she dropped her top in front of it, and let me get a couple of pictures.

Before our next trip, I brought it up a few times that I would love to see her topless on the beach. I didn't know if it would actually happen, because she was really nervous about taking her top off in front of so many people. However, like it's been discussed before on these threads, topless women help bring out more topless women.

I think we just relaxed the first day on the beach, but I made sure to point out the topless women. The next day, we were sitting in our chairs rafting books, and I could tell she was thinking about it. I waited for a while, then got up and took a walk down the beach to check out some work that was going on. As I made my way back, I couldn't believe my eyes! There was my beautiful wife, with her huge white DD boobs out on display!! After I had left, she felt more at ease, and knew I'd enjoy seeing them out when I got back from my walk. I did indeed!! She looked fantastic, and now anyone who saw her got to look at her breasts with her large red areolas and nipples.

She went topless in her beach chair everyday after that for the rest of the trip. She would start off on the beach with her top on, but after a little while, she would reach behind her back, take it off, then put it in her beach bag. It was interesting, there were quite a few people who wanted to strike up conversations with one of us when she was topless. I really enjoyed watching her talk with a guy selling his album on the beach. He made it a point to tell us a lot of stories, while he was getting a good look at her boobs. I can't blame him for it!!

She was still really self conscious about walking down the beach topless, so she'd put it back on when we got up to walk. I was hoping she'd at least go up to the bar without it on, but I can't complain, I was loving the view when I had it!

1michael 04-24-2023 02:33 PM

Every time there are new people, its like a 1st Time!

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I get that special exciting feeling over and over again every time my wife goes Topless in front of people that she never been exposed in front of before and to see their Reactions or Expressions!
The 1st time I did see my wife Topless in front others was at our neighbors house, both my wife and the neighbors wife went Topless while her hubby went to the store for Adult beverages for all of Us! They both wanted to see my reactions to see them exposed and dropped my pants to show them a growing bobber!
With both of them being handy and oral on me, I went to rock solid until the neighbors hubby returned home cause I didn't know what his reaction would be about all of this going on?
It surprised me that neither wife did any cover Up when her hubby got home, but I was mostly in shock that my wife didn't cover his exposed tits and both wife's just sat on the floor!
My wife didn't want this to be the end of the party, so she moved over to expose the neighbors hubby and while looking at me stroked his cock till he got hard and did oral on him
Other times at home when more neighbors / friends / co-workers and family come over, my wife starts out in her Bikini cause they all mostly come over to use the pool or Hot tub. Then she later introduces them to the Topless or NUDE policy for our regular home by Us and with others!
But its each time that I see my wife Topless in front of these new people that makes for the thrilling moments, maybe she'll have the other women / wife's do the same and for the most part they all do follow along!
I don't go along with my wife and adult daughter to the Topless Beach here all the time, but when we were on a Cruise vacation we stayed at a place they had Clothing Optional Beaches and my wife along with her Busty female cousin went NUDE and Us guys just stayed back close to watch the guys trying to hit on our wife's while checking them out real good!
It even gets a little Funny when I have a buddy stop over the house and my wife will run into him while being Topless in the house, he might cover his eyes or turn away saying that he didn't mean to see her exposed like that!
But my wife will just start to laugh and say its Ok and she doesn't mind him or others seeing her exposed and it happens plenty so don't worry about it~
It comes more to breaking the ICE with these people seeing my wife exposed, then my wife being embarrassed or having the need to cover. They are more in shock talking to her without trying not to stare at her tits~ lol
My wife doesn't have huge hangers of saggy tits, they are more firm and perky with great nipples that don't really point and most of the time she has the SEXY tan lines to add in more sexual excitement!
But like I was saying, its always like a 1st time when its done of people that never seen her exposed before~
:)