One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Upskirt & Downblouse (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Windy Skirts (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=31916)

sandatom 06-12-2024 04:03 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Gentle breeze

Womanw 06-13-2024 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candaulist1957 (Post 3337212)
You have to be quick.

So wonderful.Nice flash

Quote:

Originally Posted by WindyDresses (Post 3122686)
Hello guys. I'm new here and I've got a fetish for this sort of stuff. I have quite a bit of stuff that fits here so here's the first batch :)

Pussy not shaved.fantastic

butterman01 07-29-2024 11:44 PM

9 Attachment(s)
breezy :D

MendipGhost 07-31-2024 11:46 AM

Great

Quote:

Originally Posted by Albertjhons2019 (Post 3413278)
You know? Although in the previous post I said that I don't record anything, "that's right" it just happens that what you'll see below is a gif that belongs to me, it's from a "really old" video, it must be more than 12 or 14 years old, so in the same way the girl is no longer here, I lost track of her.

Great pictures, but this is the wrong section for publishing your stories 🤦

lord lucan 08-01-2024 12:03 PM

Remember Windy Skirts?

2 Attachment(s)
Maybe it's just me but I have found the last three pages of this thread have killed it - and going by the lack of 'Thanks' posted, maybe it's time for us to get back to the basics of the thread which is windy skirts. I only have these two - but this to me is more what people are visiting this site for.

admin 08-02-2024 11:43 AM

We have moved all of Albertjhons2019's posts to their own thread since they didn't match the original spirit of this thread.

arnoldziffel 08-02-2024 02:41 PM

Thank goodness I'm not alone.

1 Attachment(s)
While the standing 'windy' in your post is a great example of opportune camera work....the bicycle pic (posted a number of times but 1,000 posts would be fine by me) is a wonderful 'catch' & to me, the epitome of the theme.

The gif I've attached is hopefully viewable* & on topic.(* if someone can slow it down, feel free to.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by lord lucan (Post 3413657)
Maybe it's just me but I have found the last three pages of this thread have killed it - and going by the lack of 'Thanks' posted, maybe it's time for us to get back to the basics of the thread which is windy skirts. I only have these two - but this to me is more what people are visiting this site for.

Albertjhons2019 08-02-2024 09:50 PM

Hello admin

Quote:

Originally Posted by admin (Post 3414039)
We have moved all of Albertjhons2019's posts to their own thread since they didn't match the original spirit of this thread.

Hey admin, thank you very much for not excluding me..!! Thanks for putting me in a separate thread, "I appreciate it all" but now I ask? How does my concept differ? Maybe it's artificial? And not outdoor? Or that it doesn't look amateur? Is that it? I ask just to understand it...! And I ask you please don't exclude me, I'm a man who makes his fantasies come true but in bedrooms, so in a more private way.

MendipGhost 08-03-2024 03:29 AM

L

Quote:

Originally Posted by Albertjhons2019 (Post 3414200)
Hey admin, thank you very much for not excluding me..!! Thanks for putting me in a separate thread, "I appreciate it all" but now I ask? How does my concept differ? Maybe it's artificial? And not outdoor? Or that it doesn't look amateur? Is that it? I ask just to understand it...! And I ask you please don't exclude me, I'm a man who makes his fantasies come true but in bedrooms, so in a more private way.

It was the endless text that nobody needs to know about

This section is purely about photo content

Knicless 08-19-2024 03:28 AM

A Windy Day

2 Attachment(s)
No Panties on a windy day