One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Asians Nude at the WNBR and FSP (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=183595)

best_v9 03-11-2015 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtm47 (Post 1961792)
omg! thats the 'I Love China' chick from Brighton 2014.:eek: That's an awesome full frontal shot of her that I've never seen before. Were there anymore? What flickr account?

It's from flickr user named 'jonjon47'

london_KO 05-05-2015 05:09 PM

Manchester Ride ...

2 Attachment(s)
Hides nipples but shows pussy ;)

jtm47 06-17-2015 09:46 AM

2 Attachment(s)
first nude asians for 2015. lovely full bush

flanker7 06-18-2015 04:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jtm47 (Post 2021555)
first nude asians for 2015. lovely full bush

You'll want to include this one as well.

jtm47 06-22-2015 07:54 AM

2 Attachment(s)
more^^ and her sexy friend too:D

macattacker 06-28-2015 02:34 AM

China girl !!!!!1

For those dudes who get their rocks off big time over this woman, here are some more pics.

My analysis of this bird; Chinese language student, knows she has a super hot body, wants to show herself off to the public. Started off in the WNBR at Brighton wearing a bikini as she was still unsure and nervous. As soon as she saw so many others strip off completely she did the same. You can see in one of the other pics of her, she is looking at her cellphone to see what the photos of her look like (she obviously asked others to take pics of her, including the one of the guy with the semi-boner posing beside her). She is pretty obsessed with her image and I very much doubt she would be good girlfriend material (at least while she is young). For a Chinese student to do this bike ride it takes a hell of a lot of guts and ego. She is NOT a normal Chinese student girl.
Enjoy. She damn sure, got my rocks off multiple times.
Wouldn't it be amazing if she saw this post and replied.

noname123 06-28-2015 11:34 AM

As an admirer of asian women, this is now one of my favorite threads. Great work everyone ha!

jtm47 06-28-2015 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macattacker (Post 2029043)
For those dudes who get their rocks off big time over this woman, here are some more pics.

My analysis of this bird; Chinese language student, knows she has a super hot body, wants to show herself off to the public. Started off in the WNBR at Brighton wearing a bikini as she was still unsure and nervous. As soon as she saw so many others strip off completely she did the same. You can see in one of the other pics of her, she is looking at her cellphone to see what the photos of her look like (she obviously asked others to take pics of her, including the one of the guy with the semi-boner posing beside her). She is pretty obsessed with her image and I very much doubt she would be good girlfriend material (at least while she is young). For a Chinese student to do this bike ride it takes a hell of a lot of guts and ego. She is NOT a normal Chinese student girl.

Yes, indeed it is very uncharacteristic for a Chinese chick to get naked like that. Hard to tell what made her do it but I am glad she did. She is very beautiful.:cool:

flanker7 06-28-2015 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macattacker (Post 2029043)

Where are the pics???

jtm47 06-28-2015 03:20 PM

i love china

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtm47 (Post 1937983)
thanks buddyclub. from what i gather she was a chinese student who started the ride clothed but ended up bare ass naked at some point^^

in the last cap you can see her standing with her bike from behind. this chinese cutie has got some junk in her trunk lol, what a great ass.

More of this chick please!:eek:

here, and in some other posts too