One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Request... Nude Beach Horn..! (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=16921)

daveduchovny 02-12-2006 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flash132
the guy on the left looks like a young Ronald Regan

Eww! You made me think of Ronald Reagan naked! You bastard!

Klondike 02-12-2006 09:47 PM

thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjanda_2000
- Now that's funny!! Posting one of 'em here for Klondike and the rest to have a chuckle as well. Nude, Beach, and a hard dick for Klondike. I think we're all happy now!! Thanks for the giggle.

yup, thats a hard on all right, thanks! - hope I can do that at that age :)

Klondike

ratbol 02-14-2006 12:23 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Dear Klondike,
many thanks for your comments; I agree, but I would like to have a pic contribution too by you.
I hope You'll enjoy these. Are they hard enough?
By
Rat

Klondike 02-14-2006 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ratbol
Dear Klondike,
many thanks for your comments; I agree, but I would like to have a pic contribution too by you.
I hope You'll enjoy these. Are they hard enough?
By
Rat

I already posted mine - didn't have too many but they're up at the top of the thread.

If you follow my posts, you will see I have always been trying to keep this thread "pure" - no photoshop hard ons or "maybe" hard ons.

Thanks for your pics - nice! The only way to know if a dick is really hard is to - well, you know - feel it, I guess. :) Can't really do that here, so maybe I shouldn't be too hard on people...

Klondike

ratbol 02-16-2006 12:02 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Dear Klondike,
many thanks for your comments: I agree with you
Here some more.
By
Rat

madahab 02-16-2006 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klondike
Thanks for your pics - nice! The only way to know if a dick is really hard is to - well, you know - feel it, I guess. :) Can't really do that here, so maybe I shouldn't be too hard on people...
Klondike

too hard! har har.

as far as i'm concerned if she's really looking at it good, or if she's holding it, i don't care if it's just a chubby and not the high hard one - good enough.

a nude or semi nude chick getting a good 'rise' out of seeing a guy's member is worth seeing. the only public nudity i've ever found erotic (excepting, of course, voy pics), is when a female is obviously checking out the guy. the best, of course, being when i was they guy.

but that's why i hope this thread stays alive. it's not the male nudity that's good voyeurism - it's the female enjoying it. actually i'd love to see it expand to non-beach photos, too - as long as she's enjoying his public nudity, any red-blooded male sees nothing but her sexual pleasure in public.

NakedPete 02-26-2006 12:02 PM

2 Attachment(s)
here are a few more

***** WATERMARKED PIC REMOVED *****

NakedPete 02-26-2006 12:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
and a few more

***** WATERMARKED PICS REMOVED *****
- Also, please don't post pictures with only naked guys. The women should be in a state of undress as well. Thanks. -Fango

kmann9 02-26-2006 07:50 PM

Here you go....

5 Attachment(s)
Great Thread More Pics

squirrel516 02-26-2006 09:01 PM

Some more...

5 Attachment(s)
I don't think these have found their way into the thread yet. All randomly found on the net. I have an original somewhere. Gotta try to find that one...

BTW, I love this thread! Great work everyone!