One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Wives/girlfriends going out without underwear (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=153901)

wired 06-13-2014 07:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
It's pretty common for my wife to go out without panties, whenever we are out and she has a skirt long or short you can bet there are no panties covering her pussy, she will expose it every time she gets in and out of the car and a few times I have taken her shoe shopping and she has exposed the pussy in the stores.

Tifosi 06-13-2014 03:04 PM

No panties for my wife ever. :D Whether it's pants or a dress sans panties!

whatnow3 06-23-2014 10:11 AM

panties

Unfortunately my wife seldom goes without panties. She would occasionally when we were younger and dating. The reason she doesn't is she is always so wet down there. She is afraid of soaking her skirt or getting a chair wet.

breastsrule 06-24-2014 07:10 PM

When I first met my wife, she NEVER wore panties. We met at work and she would tease us all in the office with short skirts and front button down dresses with no panties underneath. At some point (several years after we were married), she started wearing thongs (I think she started to worry that she would leave wet marks on her dresses). Recently, I talked her into going pantiless again. We actually spent the last week on vacation with her wearing no underwear at all (no bra or panties) all while wearing little sun dresses all week :-). She even flashed a few truckers on the way home (put feet up on the dash). Needless to say it was a good vacation.

ModelT-MsDollie 06-24-2014 08:58 PM

oztn loved your story and your wife. Great photos. Yours and many of these stories, admittedly haven't read them all yet, remind us of ourselves right from the beginning. I'm not going to add anything right now. Have much in CLOSET CLEANING non fiction already. But after all these years it's great to realize we are not alone in our likes and games. Thanks to all of you who posted stories here.
I believe these horny wives feel safer and enjoy their games while with someone who loves them. I know it always turns me on. Back when there were still real shoe salesmen her trying on shoes while wearing a low top and micro mini with out any under garments was a special thrill to both of us.

whatnow3 09-26-2014 09:51 PM

surprised me with no panties

After my girlfriend and I broke up we were still fuck buddies for quite a while. One Thursday night I was with my bowling team for league night ( I know, very exciting). Stacie was working at the mall at the time at a clothing store. After she closed for the night she came over to the bowling alley to hang with me. She was wearing a backless dress so I quickly deduced she was not wearing bra tonight. Between my turn for bowling, Stacie and I were flirting back and forth. I was rubbing her bare back where a bra strap would normally be when she whispered in my ear that she had left her panties in the car before coming in. Well that sure piqued my interest.

She spent the next couple of hours teasing me by almost but not quite showing me what she was not wearing, and keeping my hand from proving it also. Finally I was done bowling. I walked her to her car and once there she finally allowed my hand up her dress as I kissed her. As she sat down into her drivers seat she pulled her dress up to give me a view as she said "I'll follow you to your place."

wired 09-28-2014 06:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
She goes without panties a lot, I'm sure her pussy has been seen by many and never had a single complaint

stillplayingmore 10-25-2014 05:04 AM

My wife never wears underwear when we go out for dinner and often in summer can go for weeks without wearing any.A few years ago we were on a road trip at the beginning of summer. When we left home she had on a short yellow skirt and a white T shirt with no underwear.

We booked into a hotel late afternoon and then we sat at a table to the side of the entrance to the bar. She sat facing the stairs and when I got up to buy her another drink I realised that anyone could see right up her short skirt. After that I watched her and every time a good looking male came in she spread her legs. She then went on to dance with all the local men who seemed to spend a lot of time close dancing with her.

Later on the dance floor a local lady asked us to leave as "my woman was spoiling it for the local girls".She actually said that "this may be the city way but this was not the city."

We spent the next day on a local nude beach and she managed to get all the way to the beach and back without wearing anying but that is another story.

steptoe 10-29-2014 11:10 AM

On going braless:
• How often does she do it, and what is her bra size?
36DD
• How long has she been going braless?
All her life
• Has she ever flashed – either accidentally or deliberately?
Yes, mostly in cars
On going knickerless/pantieless
• How often does she do it?
Some times when she's turned on
• How long has she been going knickerless?
many years
• What’s the longest she’s ever gone without knickers?
about 4 hours
Yes in the car

She liked turning men on so liked flashing in windows or hotels and cars.

nooked 11-16-2014 11:02 PM

On going knickerless/pantieless
• How often does she do it?
24/7
• How long has she been going knickerless?
15 years
• What’s the longest she’s ever gone without knickers?
Never wears panties
She would NEVER flash deliberately. But since she wears short dresses/skirts, there have been many flashing accidents (a few she knows, but most she has no idea)