or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between loukyfuncpl and greendoor
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. loukyfuncpl
    05-09-2020 04:59 AM
    loukyfuncpl
    Absolutely LOVE that idea greendoor, think we could keep the room full enough for her all weekend. We managed it for 9 hours one Saturday night. It would be awesome to beat that record... I like your idea hide her clothes and let guys non-stop fill her holes all weekend long , she may need help walking out Sunday morning .LOL. That would be fine with us.
    What are your ideas . they bringing toys , tie her up , strap her down , blindfold her with her legs spread wide and see how much cum she can take ….Lets party I 'd love to see that weekend happen .
  2. greendoor
    05-07-2020 05:47 PM
    greendoor
    Your hot loving wife their cum dump hot wh*r*.
    Love the idea of an all weekend gang bang event with your wife. Check into the hotel on Friday, remove her clothes, and I mean remove, out of the room so theres not putting anything back on. Guys stop by all weekend individually and in groups to have their way with her. Use her as their personal pleasure toy. One other requirement, no cleaning up the cum on her or in her. She wears it proudly all weekend.
  3. loukyfuncpl
    03-30-2020 04:04 PM
    loukyfuncpl
    Thankd for your great comments I tried to answer them all for you, do you live close to Kentucky?
  4. loukyfuncpl
    03-30-2020 03:30 PM
    loukyfuncpl
    Thanks for the friends request I hope you like her photos . we are always looking for new guys to enjoy her.

Chaturbate