Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. gocumalot
    02-03-2016 12:19 PM
    gocumalot
    yes please share with me ...i want to hear it all
  2. jhappy2016
    02-03-2016 11:05 AM
    jhappy2016
    I share all details in private message with a few guys. The guy she has been traveling with is twice our age and very wealthy banker. Several years ago, she helped him building garden in his mansion. Since then, he has been after her and frequent student at her gardening class. Finally he invited her and her GF to his vacation home in Puerto Rico since the GF started dating the bankers son. Because GF and his son left to a private island from 1st day on trip, my wife was left with the banker alone. So it was not anything planned.

Yet on 2nd night on his boat, his long time wish was granted... It made me mad at first yet a couple of guys on this forum taught me to accept and let her do whatever she want or I might lose her. So I made her promise me to tell everything during trip. If you want I can also share it with you more.
  3. gocumalot
    02-03-2016 08:34 AM
    gocumalot
    Wow she will be well worn when she gets home
  4. jhappy2016
    02-03-2016 08:17 AM
    jhappy2016
    I am one lucky cuckold husband for sure. Buddy is one lucky friend shared my wife. Yet last 2 weeks, our long time friend in 50s finally cuckold my wife. They are in Puerto Rico since last week and she even let him anal fuck her on his boat. She will return coming Sunday. This older man has been long time admire of her.
  5. gocumalot
    02-03-2016 07:54 AM
    gocumalot
    Your wife is beautiful ...you are a lucky guy

Epic Webcam Chat