or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between americuadorian and ted roberts
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. ted roberts
    11-06-2022 05:50 AM
    ted roberts
    hi managed to post the videos on the free site section ,under exposed and spanked put in her place ,thanks angain for the encouragement and engagement ,feel free to let me know your thoughts and any questions or requests you may have cheers
  2. ted roberts
    11-02-2022 11:58 AM
    ted roberts
    hey mate thanks for the message and words of encouragement ,happy to hear any work around solutions you may have to help me post the videos of my wifes first time spanked and fingered by a stranger ,well as i said stranger to her lol

feel free to pm me any suggestions cheers
  3. americuadorian
    11-01-2022 12:25 AM
    americuadorian
    Hey mate, good on you. You seem to have your lady well in hand. Fascinating stories.

You mentioned that you posted photos and videos on another site. Can you share that link with us? I cannot say that it would post on your thread or not.

I have also had issues posting videos and photos and I have been in this site for a decade.

Another of my favorite story tellers in this forum had his pictures removed many times before he finally just gave up and stopped updating his story. After a lot of confusion, the admins said that the photo o video section would be better than including in the story thread.

I wish that I had a better answer for you. We would all like to see what you have spoken so highly of.

Scott

Beaver Webcams