or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Hornyinde and SpyStrip
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Hornyinde
    08-12-2018 07:58 AM
    Hornyinde
    Your inbox is full again. You must be very active in your PM to be full frequently.
  2. SpyStrip
    07-30-2018 12:02 AM
    SpyStrip
    I have cleared open my PM box. I'm really bad about it, because I knew I would be away from my computer for about 8 hours.
  3. Hornyinde
    07-29-2018 07:20 PM
    Hornyinde
    Your PM inbox is full. I can’t reply to your last message to me.
  4. Hornyinde
    07-26-2018 02:46 PM
    Hornyinde
    Here’s one I posted. What do you think of this? Having a friend slide in and finish in my wife while she’s blindfolded. You can’t take any more PMs, your mailbox is full.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...2&postcount=49
  5. Hornyinde
    07-26-2018 08:32 AM
    Hornyinde
    That is incredible that you watched each other fuck your wives. You say she would die, but you never know. One of the most common fantasies wives have is around exhibitionism. Too shy to to it, but a fantasy neverless. Maybe knowing after the fact would turn her on to know he her in all her glory, riding your cock while she came.

I can see why it still turns you on. Hell, I’m hard thinking about it, and she’s not my wife.
  6. SpyStrip
    07-26-2018 06:58 AM
    SpyStrip
    I do have a past related to humiliation and ENF games with a past girlfriend. But my wife is a different story and I suppose the reason for my making my wife the center of my thoughts along these lines. Nearly all of it is fantasy with my thoughts about my wife being stripped naked at a dance club by some creep, and her standing there as everyone takes in her naked body. Because she is a haughty b*tch, I believe she would benefit from being stripped and humiliated.

The only real thing I've done to her is my brother and I allowed one another to secretly watch us have sex with our wives, including reverse cow-girl. My wife would die if she were ever to learn he had seen her in the nude and in orgasm. the memory still gets me hard. I wish I had more moments like that, but I do not.
  7. Hornyinde
    07-26-2018 12:28 AM
    Hornyinde
    You seem to like wives caught by surprise or unaware. I like that too. Very erotic and sexy seeing them naltural.

Beaver Webcams