or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between sillywong and DeanoUK
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. sillywong
    11-01-2023 05:25 AM
    sillywong
    I’ll stop lecturing other people when they start displaying some common sense. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting things to change - people who post links to YouTube videos without clearly understanding that everything on the internet is now temporary irritate the hell out of me.

If you’re getting offended because you think that my efforts to convince the boomer-ridden forums that it isn’t 2005 anymore somehow means I’m personally attacking you, then I’m not the thick one here, ‘Deano’. If my cautions truly don’t affect you, if you genuinely heed good advice and don’t allow content to be deleted before it’s too late, then why are you throwing a tantrum?

Is it maybe because my admonishments DO apply to you, that you’re guilty of filling up the forums with dead links and expecting others to handle the boring part of downloading them? Either way, all evidence points towards you being the one who is ‘thick as shit’ here.
  2. DeanoUK
    09-10-2023 09:33 AM
    DeanoUK
    "Do not rely on others to do the work for you"

Stop being a c*nt. You haven't got a fucking clue what you're talking about.
  3. DeanoUK
    09-10-2023 09:31 AM
    DeanoUK
    Thanks for your patronising post, but you're clearly as thick as shit and have a total inability to read or understand basic English. Not that I owe you an explanation, but as I already explained in my post, I saved the one image from this shoot I had seen, yet you're implying that I had seen others that I didn't save - which isn't true. Maybe stop lecturing other people and actually make some worthwhile contributions for a change.

Chaturbate