or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between phil marlowe and siggy24uk
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. phil marlowe
    03-18-2015 10:42 PM
    phil marlowe
    I chat with her on a stripping chatroom. I do not know what she does for a living. She does seem to be a really good sport about stripping down for everyone to see.
  2. siggy24uk
    03-01-2015 11:53 AM
    siggy24uk
    Oh, You know Lisa Watson, Yes she use to be my boss, although at the time I did not know of the pictures. She was always a sport. She left my life for a good while but has recently re-entered it when she got her new job.

Ah, Lisa didn't have anything to do with St George's has far has I know. It use to be my site until I stopped being its manager when it was high jacked by some one calling themselves Sandra but I doubt it was Lisa. If it was then I have missed the biggest oppotunity of my life.

Where do you chat with this person? If it is Lisa, she works for a company called Advanta. Not sure what she does but some sort of management of government programmes.

Siggy
  3. phil marlowe
    02-08-2015 10:07 PM
    phil marlowe
    Not directly. We do share some interests. A lady you used to work with/for (whose nude pictures you posted) chats with me once in a while. She and I know each other from a website called St.George's Hospital about naughty nurse activities.
  4. siggy24uk
    02-07-2015 06:08 PM
    siggy24uk
    Hi do I know you?

Beaver Webcams