or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between AEKAMP21 and gbdick
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. AEKAMP21
    12-20-2017 11:22 PM
    AEKAMP21
    Well just in the thought of that i am close to cumming too! Bet you could make me cum in a few min too! You are onw the sexiest around here
  2. gbdick
    12-20-2017 06:14 PM
    gbdick
    That happened a long time ago but i still remember it well. I made sure to do a good job on his dick and swallow all of his cum. I wanted the handcuffs off of my boyfriend. I remember I was scared but I was very wet and turned on at the time. I do like sucking dick and I did enjoy swallowing his cum. He came fairly quickly in my mouth. Most men still do.
  3. AEKAMP21
    12-19-2017 12:47 AM
    AEKAMP21
    I just came across your story about the cop made you suck his cock! Absolutely amazing
  4. AEKAMP21
    11-12-2017 03:33 AM
    AEKAMP21
    Mmmmmm my young cock has a lot of cum for your experienced pussy!!!!
  5. gbdick
    11-11-2017 07:05 PM
    gbdick
    Thank you for your nice comments. It would be fun to have you fill my pussy up full of cum while my husband watches. My highly experienced pussy would squeeze every bit of cum out of your dick for my husband to eat out of me while you watch
  6. AEKAMP21
    08-08-2017 11:26 PM
    AEKAMP21
    Well i was first came across the thread "wife fucking big dicks" and i must admit your nude beach story has blown my mind! I read it and i read over and over and stroking for hours so that my cock can come out like an explotion!!! Would love to hear more and see more pls and i promise to give you all my hot sperm
  7. gbdick
    08-08-2017 07:15 PM
    gbdick
    And I would let you as long as it's a lot of cum. I like o make sure my hubby is well fed from my c*nt. I'm glad you're stroking your dick to me. Which story are you talking about? I've had a lot of stories here. Tell me which one and maybe I can tell you more about it and get you to squeeze a little more cum out of your dick.
  8. AEKAMP21
    08-01-2017 02:35 AM
    AEKAMP21
    I read all your story and i'm stroking since i started!!! Would love to give you all my cum and then have your man lick it clean! Your are sooooo fucking hot

Beaver Webcams