uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2014, 07:54 AM

Unhappy Sad to see so many pics and videos

I was planning to go Cap d'agde for the first time with my wife. We are a young couple and wanted to experience nudist lifestyle.

However, we thought its a very private resort and that photography is not allowed inside Cap d'agde village (except by consent of the person who is being photographed). But, it seems like it is not enforced.

After seeing the pics posted here, we have decided to cancel the trip. We will probably never go there
The Following User Says Thank You to anonpak For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2014, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonpak View Post
I was planning to go Cap d'agde for the first time with my wife. We are a young couple and wanted to experience nudist lifestyle.

However, we thought its a very private resort and that photography is not allowed inside Cap d'agde village (except by consent of the person who is being photographed). But, it seems like it is not enforced.

After seeing the pics posted here, we have decided to cancel the trip. We will probably never go there

Dont worry about being filmed or photographed, there are thousands of visters every year and the chances that you will find your self here or else where on the net is 1/100,000.. I live near the cap and visit the beach every year and have never fond nether me or my wife on photo/film ;-) And yes i've looked.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ptetflo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2014, 08:24 AM

Do"nt worry about finding your self here or any where on the web, there are thousands of visiters every year and the chances that will be photographed/filmed are 1/100,000. I live near the cap and visit the beach every year and have never found nether myself or my wife on any site. ;-) And yes i've looked.

Last edited by Ptetflo; 09-12-2014 at 08:36 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ptetflo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2014, 08:37 AM

Thanked 36,828 Times in 886 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vgoto View Post
Hey gang,

is there anyone who have saved maybe the video clip "Beefidus Naked City" from voyeurweb?

4th link above on this page:

http://www.voyeurweb.com/user/id204569

Thanks in advance

P. S. I've found only this part from dailymotion:
hxxp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkoq3a_amateur-video-beefidus-visits-naked-city-erotic-video-clips-20100512-138522_redband
This needs a password....
The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew1993 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2014, 09:05 AM

Quote:

I would urge you to think again.. Cap D'Agde is a wonderful place. Photography is prohibited but some people do take pictures clandestinely. However, they are few and far between. If they get caught, it can turn quite nasty and cameras will get broken or worse:

http://travel.aol.co.uk/2013/07/15/b...-beach-france/

It would be sad if the very small risk of being photographed denied you the opportunity to visit such a great place.

If you are just naked so what?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnny60 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2014, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny60 View Post
I would urge you to think again.. Cap D'Agde is a wonderful place. Photography is prohibited but some people do take pictures clandestinely. However, they are few and far between. If they get caught, it can turn quite nasty and cameras will get broken or worse.

It would be sad if the very small risk of being photographed denied you the opportunity to visit such a great place.

If you are just naked so what?
I agree that nudity shouldn't be a big deal. But, unfortunately, we live in Asia and it is a big taboo in this part of the world. So, privacy is a big deal for us.

Anyway, I have a question for the people who have been there - even though its tough to completely ban cameras on the beach, but, what about clubs and couples-only resorts?

We can still consider going to Cap d'agde. We can skip the beach, but can still enjoy clubs and resorts where privacy is better enforced.
The Following User Says Thank You to anonpak For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2014, 12:04 PM

At my last visit of Cap D'Age I saw just one episode of unaware shooting by candid cam.
Guy who made shooting was caught and his flash card was destroyed.

Nobody other made shooting here, also I do not saw any person with photo or video camera on the beach.

I think it's safe place.
The Following User Says Thank You to gudim For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2014, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Anyway, I have a question for the people who have been there - even though its tough to completely ban cameras on the beach, but, what about clubs and couples-only resorts?
Absolutely forbidden to introduce cameras inside the swinger clubs. Anyway they are very dark...
Last year at the "Mousse party" security also checked sunglasses (some have video camera inside...).
Le Jardin de l'Eden and the Babylon are coupled only resort, it means, normally, not problem with voyeurs and people like that.
If privacy is really a must for you, and you want to try anyway swingers places in Europe, go to smaller one and skip Le Cap d'Agde...
The Following User Says Thank You to Nemo999 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2014, 02:50 PM

Default no cameras

I have been twice to Agde. The beach is great and I have NEVER seen cameras. Ever. I LOVE the asian women who come there. O -- M -- G !!!!! Yes. Pls come.
The Following User Says Thank You to RHIINO1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2014, 03:21 PM

Thanked 5,413 Times in 555 Posts

Quote:
... But, unfortunately, we live in Asia and it is a big taboo in this part of the world...
Unfortunately I live in the USA and it is a big taboo in this part of the world. Violence is fine but show a nipple
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imaderelict For This Useful Post:

Tags
bike week, cap d'adge, nudists

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s