photos, videos and .ZIP files
uploaded by our members!
Under 18,
leave now

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction

Notices

Old 01-29-2010, 03:59 PM

Cool Nudist neighbor

This is a question for you. Years ago I inherited some waterfront property in Maryland. My property is relatively small but adjacent to 100+ acres that was the original large farm house for a farm of almost 1,000 acres. It was subdivided and sold off, but the lady whose late husband owned the original farm still lives in this very secluded, very well protected, deep in a forest home. Soon after I went to look at my new property, she called to introduce herself and the call was very unusual. She asked that I respect her privacy because she is a nudist and does not wear anything except when it is cold or when she has to go out. She told me that others in the area know of her request for privacy and honor it.

One day soon after the call I was riding back to my home on a dirt road we share, and I saw her down her long driveway, at her mailbox. Evidently, the mailman respects her privacy enough that he drives 200 feet or so up her dirt driveway to put her mail in her box rather than for her to walk out to the road that several homes share. She waved and looked like she was wearing a white sting bikini. Weeks later, she called again on another matter, and I told her I had seen her getting her mail in a bikini. She laughed and said "Good. That's what it is supposed to look like!" I did not understand.

That was a couple of years ago and I have gotten to meet this very nice lady. She is no spring chicken, probably in her early 50's but in great shape and wears a size 2. There is a path from her house to mine that she has shown me, and several times she has come over for a visit and twice I have visited her beautiful large home. The first time she came over, she wore a small white bikini, but she covered up and almost cowered when we got close. I was surprised, and said she must be a modest nudist. She laughed and said she had several bikinis that looked like real suits from a distance, but actually exposed everything. She dropped her hands and the bikini had white strings but was completely transparent. She says she steps into these when she gets her mail just in case someone drives by, and they assume she is wearing a swimsuit. Similarly, when she goes out to her beach, which cannot be reached except by boat, she tends to wear these full-exposure suits. I have seen several and all cover nothing but have strings that outline her nakedness so they look like something from a distance. You could never get away with wearing these on a public beach.

We now know each other fairly well, and so does my wife and adult kids. We are all used to her lack of dress, and she has come to our home fully nude once or twice. Even now, however, when she meets anyone, she cowers and uses her hands to cover her nakedness until she is sure you are not offended by her nudity, and that you do not have young children with you. She hasn't minded when I have male friends visiting, once she is comfortable that they don't mind her being undressed. I find her covering up to be very erotic, and asked her if she would let me take some photos of her. She is thinking about it but my hopes are high. She does not care who sees her nakedness as long as her face is not visible.

By the way, we went to a dinner party at her home last summer with about 7 other couples. Dress for everyone was casual, except for out hostess who was nude except for thigh high stockings and heels. She looked good, and I wondered if my wife told her of my love of stockings.

Do you think this ENF group would like to see her, if I am lucky enough to take photos?
Old 01-30-2010, 11:11 PM

Thanked 1,218 Times in 159 Posts

I'm quite certain that pictures would be appreciated!

I'm having problems seeing the point of her various swimming suits, though. If you put on a bikini that seems to cover you from a distance, but up close are transparent, what's the point? She uses them to go fetch the mail and such, why not just put on a regular bathing suit/bikini for that? I don't really get it...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2010, 11:45 AM

Cool A bit confused myself...

These outfits were confusing to me, too, but she seems to take some comfort in using them. She is her late husband's third wife and was left this property and evidently a nice inheritance. She was raised a nudist in Pennsylvania somewhere, and loves the lifestyle, yet does not have much of a tan. I asked why and she said that she learned from her mother how badly her skin ages with a lot of sun. She loves to garden, both flowers and vegetables, but she does her gardening early or late, not during the sunny midday to protect her skin. During the days she wears large sunhats. She has told us that she often sleeps outside near the water at night, loving to hear the waves.

She does not want to be the neighborhood wierd old lady, and feels that these strings that look like bikinis from a distance give her some comfort that she is not wandering in public naked. Her husband, who passed away in 2003, bought her these fake bikinis and loved seeing her in them, saying they were sexier to him than total nudity. With some I agree, with others they are lost on me. The ones that just go around her private parts and leave everything uncovered look silly to me, but honestly do look like a bikini from a distance. Her pussy hair is very light in color and she is a natural redhead so its not like she either shaves a great deal or has a dark triangle that stands out. My favorite outfits are the ones that have a single vertical string that goes into her and really makes you notice her pussy, and she has some that literally are just triangles that stick on. They are relatively small triangles about 3" wide at the top and taper in between the legs that have an adhesive so they just stick on. Smaller triangles cover her very small nipples. Again, she says her husband always liked her in these.

She has no children, and says she has no living relatives. Her visitors and guests are mostly her old college friends, folks she used to work with, or former neighbors from where she used to live in Pennsylvania. Going to a cookout at her house is a treat with men and women aged 30 to 70, some nude, some dressed in shorts and golf shirts, with a couple of hired caterers, and she is always fully exposed. I have only seen her fully dressed a few times when she was going on a trip or into the city to a meeting or meal, and she is a very fashionable lady.

I am happily married, and have no interest in trying to fool around, but I fully enjoy her comfort with her own body. She knows how to look sexy, when she wants to, but generally she just seems comfortable.

The only reason I even mention her in this ENF context is the way she generally meets anyone, cowered and covering her nakedness with her hands, until she is sure who she is with. I have seen her do this with the UPS man, and even with our postman, who happens to be a lady. One day with my wife and I, she came out in a real, honest bikini, and I was surprised. The top was two regular bikini tops triangular in shape covering her breasts, and the bottom was a greenish band around her middle a few inches below her waist, and a pale color below with the leg bands the same greenish color. We were only there a few minutes and when we were away from her, I commented to my wife that it was the most conservative swimsuit I had ever seen on her. She laughed and said that the "pale color" I had seen was her skin---she was exposed below the waist. Why? I have no idea, and I have never asked. I try not to stare at her private areas, but she does not seem to care one way or another.

I don't see her often, maybe 4 or 5 times a year because our property that is beside hers is just a vacation spot and I don't stay there full time. I hope she will let me take photos, but of course, it will be months before it is warm enough to take them outdoors.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:02 PM

Thanked 13,617 Times in 712 Posts
Thumbs up The snow in Maryland..

I just called my nudist neighbor at her home in Maryland, next to the property I inherited. They have had record snows and I will not get to go there until March, at the earliest, and I wanted to see how the area was doing. She says she is ok, and has been staying close to home to avoid the bad weather.

She sounded like she was in a mood to talk so I told her I was looking forward to seeing her soon, and I reminded her that I wanted to take a photo or two. She shocked me by saying she would try to find some of her photos from when she was a model. It seems she met her first husband in college in the late 1960's and they were quite the free spirits traveling around the U.S. in the early 70's, getting temp jobs and he was a portrait painter. When they were divorced and she was in her late 20's, she was approached about modeling clothes and lingerie for a catalog, and that got her some jobs as a nude model for individuals, art and photography classes and for camera clubs. Growing up as a nudist, it was no big deal and she said she was more comfortable being totally nude in front of a camera than wearing sexy lingerie. She is not aware of any of her photos that were published but she signed a release so they could have been used and she not know it. One professional photographer she modeled for was well known, she says. When asked, she said none were hardcore with her having sex, but in a few, her legs were farther apart than she should have done, she said laughing. She reminded me that back in the 60's and 70's just showing pubic hair was taboo.

I asked if she had been outside nude since the autumn, and she said in December on a moderate day, she went to town, mailed Christmas presents, shopped and had a lunch in one of her mink coats with just stockings and heels on. She said she chickened out and did not wear the coat that does not have buttons, only a shash that she ties and it can come open. Instead, she wore her mink that buttons up and that no one would suspect she was nude underneath. I told her I love a lady in heels and a mink and she promised to model them for me when we see each other.

She married again when she was in her early 40's to a man that was attractive, a body-builder and a part-time pilot. They moved to one of the French Caribbean islands, only to have him leave her and move back to his home on the west coast, abandoning her on the island with no money and almost no clothes. Aside from one dress, a couple of pairs of shorts, some blouses and several bathing suits, she had no clothes with her. For 90% of the time she was either nude, at her home or with friends, or in public she would wear "le minimum" which was a tiny g-string that covered only her lips, not all her pubic hair. She said women of all ages and sizes wore them there on the beach and even on the street, and no one gave it a thought. She said none of the ladies shaved their pubic area, and "le minimum" was most fun when folks came to visit who were not used to it.

She finally earned enough there as a secretary to return home to Pennsylvania to take care of her elderly parents. Sometime there, she met her third husband, the one who gave her the home she now owns, and who died in 2003.

I am looking forward to seeing her soon, and I have my fingers crossed that I get a surprise photo or two soon.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:34 PM

Default Just a couple of shots...

She is not happy with my wanting photos, for the most part, but she sometimes acts like she wants to pose. This summer I have taken a few shots, but I will not show her face, out of respect.

If you think she is too old or whatever, say so and I will not try to get other shots.

I rode to her house in the spring, and she met me in her mink coat, as promised. I was not disappointed.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0177.JPG  
Old 08-10-2010, 12:41 PM

Default Her birthday party...

She walked over to our place to invite us to her birthday party, and on the way, she waved at our in-laws as they left. As she got closer, she saw we had about ten folks on our deck and she covered up for a moment. She stayed at our house for about 20 minutes then walked back to her home. When we went to her place later in the afternoon, she had about 35 people in her yard, and she was still wearing the same wonderful outfit. Some of her guests were nude, some dressed.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0172.JPG   PD_0173.JPG  

Old 08-10-2010, 12:46 PM

Default The string--my favorite

At my request, she wore the "string" which she says makes her feel more naked than being naked. She let me take a close up, and when I asked if she would let me take another full frontal, she said she would lay down and pose so her face wouldn't show. After she was on her back, she said "I guess you want me spread, don't you?" .
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0156.JPG   PD_0190.JPG  

PD_0191.JPG  
The Following 76 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2010, 12:58 PM

Default The red "suit"

This last weekend, some of my former neighbors were coming to visit, and I had told two of the guys about my neighbor. They thought I was crazy. I called her and asked her to come over and she asked how she should dress, and I told her to please wear her red suit, so she did.

One of the guys liked the suit so much he asked if he could buy one from her for his wife, and she said he could have the one she was wearing. She stepped out of it, and handed it to him. Then I took a photo of her leaving. She does not like you to look at her bottom.

Unfortunately, my friend's wife would not wear the red suit for us.
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0162.JPG   PD_0163.JPG  

PD_0146.JPG  
Old 08-12-2010, 06:57 PM

Thanked 2,528 Times in 325 Posts

good stuff.. just 1 thing.. you never tempted to do more then just look.. since i cant inmagine you taking the pic's of here with your wifes aproval
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2010, 11:09 AM

Thumbs up New invention!

Thanks for the input XXRon. You are right about taking the photos, but I have been fortunate to get a new Droid camera phone, and it is very easy to take photos with, sometimes while looking like you are holding it in front of you talking. Plus the Mrs. is not always with me. Ideally, for my purposes, I would like to take a photo of my neighbor in front of a lot of people, like at one of her parties, but that opportunity has not been available yet. At this point, I am just overjoyed to have the photos that I have. A few months ago, I had my serious doubts I would have any. The only other photos that I have so far are probably too dark to put here. I took them of her at night without a flash, hoping the low-light feature would be enough, but they are still dark. My other hope is that she will share with me some of the photos of her when she was younger and a model. I keep asking.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post: