uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2012, 12:24 AM

Default Caught on Myrtle Beach

Friday night - two weeks ago, my girlfriend and I decided we would "take a walk" on the strand at Myrtle Beach, S.C. and since it was cool weather we decided to carry a blanket for that "just in case" moment. No, actually - we had planned to go "have fun together" on the strand..where ever that fun lead us and we both hoped it would lead us far enough.

As we began walking on the beach and realized how cool the air really was, we wrapped the blanket around us as a windbreaker and she began to place her hand on my groin area as I explored her. We stopped walking for a moment and suddenly she went to her knees, opened my blue jeans and began sucking and stroking my cock, telling me how much she liked my smoothly shaved and pierced cock, never noticing the four people - two boys and two girls - coming up from behind us about fifty yards away.

In a voice bold enough our "guests" could make out, I began telling her our blanket was our "cloak of invisibility" and that no one could see us and she continued to stroke and suck me as the four walked on by giggling. I guessed they could tell from the motions what we were enjoying..and it was more than the empty beer bottles I held in my hands..

We decided to walk to the beach's recycle bins, since it appeared to be private enough for further intimacy. We discarded our beer bottles, and continued exploring one another behind the bins underneath our "cloak". Naked, she stood up, throwing off our "cloak" - I can't remember for the life of me why (????) and as she did, six men and six women happened up on us!! There we were, caught, making out on the beach, naked in public! I told her to quickly get back under the "cloak" and one of the men said, "We don't see you, we don't see you, we don't see you!!" He didn't know just how his statement fell right in line with the "cloak" story I had just told my GF! . . His timing was perfect! Mine was too. We went back to her apartment where we continued the night in passion.

Maybe soon we can revisit the beach with our cloak and be as invisible as we wish..
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to duneboy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample