Our forum has over 5.6 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files
uploaded by our members!
Under 18,
leave now

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Movies > Hardcore Amateur Videos - XXX

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #211  
Old 02-03-2012, 09:29 PM
asamfox asamfox is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 162
Thanks: 35
Thanked 278 Times in 91 Posts
Default

I see the jessica sex shoot live now - thanks Step1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by step1models View Post
here is her last interview and a cap from the preggo footage. none of this is posted on the step1 site yet.... also, i have serenity coming over friday for another shoot. any suggestions?? keep it mild though...she wont suck or fuck.

Big T
__________________
Oops Clips - Videos of Nipslips and Oops
www.oopsclips.com
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to asamfox For This Useful Post:
  #212  
Old 02-04-2012, 01:22 PM
v65sabre v65sabre is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 22
Thanks: 123
Thanked 38 Times in 20 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by step1models View Post
i haven't posted kmberly's preggo scene yet. (done one week before she gave birth)... i still have a BJ scene coming before that. she did it before she was pregnant. for those of you who love booty, you will be happy to know that she will be here friday for her FIRST anal ever. i thought she was lying, but she says she has never let anyone do it...but for the right price, i get to be first

--would anyone mind posting a cap of the manya vid for me?
Anxiously awaiting the preggo videos!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to v65sabre For This Useful Post:
  #213  
Old 02-09-2012, 01:11 PM
step1models step1models is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 465
Thanks: 403
Thanked 5,777 Times in 333 Posts
Default ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asamfox View Post
I see the jessica sex shoot live now - thanks Step1!

indeed. sorry i waited so long!!
Attached Thumbnails
2.jpg  
__________________
Step1Models.com
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to step1models For This Useful Post:
  #214  
Old 03-02-2012, 08:28 PM
step1models step1models is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 465
Thanks: 403
Thanked 5,777 Times in 333 Posts
Default heather B

here is a sneak peek of what i'm posting this week!!

--Big T
Attached Thumbnails
occHeathB.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 occHeathB.mp4 (12.00 MB, 1006 views)
__________________
Step1Models.com
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 03-02-2012, 09:28 PM
rrggrr rrggrr is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 5
Thanks: 9
Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Thanks for the Heather update. Looking forward to it.

I signed up under the v-day special. Will that renew at 19.95 or 29.95?

Also been searching for the Ally Lost Hardcore part 2, which I thought existed. Am I missing where it is?

Thanks again for the great site.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rrggrr For This Useful Post:
  #216  
Old 03-02-2012, 09:41 PM
step1models step1models is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 465
Thanks: 403
Thanked 5,777 Times in 333 Posts
Default ally

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrggrr View Post
Thanks for the Heather update. Looking forward to it.

I signed up under the v-day special. Will that renew at 19.95 or 29.95?

Also been searching for the Ally Lost Hardcore part 2, which I thought existed. Am I missing where it is?

Thanks again for the great site.
the v-day special was 19.95 initial then 29.95 rebill. i'm going to talk to alex and see if there is a way we can do special pricing for occ members. i have to talk to ccbill about it too, but if it works out i will have occ members at 19.95 sign up and 19.95 rebill as well. the ally lost hardcore has been taken down for a while at the request of ally. her fiance saw it and it caused a big mess. i guess a bunch of girls around her town have been giving her a hard time too...it will be posted again, but i told her i would take it down for a while until things blow over..the shoot was about 3 years ago and i don't think she realized how popular she'd be on the net :/
__________________
Step1Models.com
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to step1models For This Useful Post:
  #217  
Old 03-02-2012, 10:46 PM
rrggrr rrggrr is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 5
Thanks: 9
Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by step1models View Post
the v-day special was 19.95 initial then 29.95 rebill. i'm going to talk to alex and see if there is a way we can do special pricing for occ members. i have to talk to ccbill about it too, but if it works out i will have occ members at 19.95 sign up and 19.95 rebill as well. the ally lost hardcore has been taken down for a while at the request of ally. her fiance saw it and it caused a big mess. i guess a bunch of girls around her town have been giving her a hard time too...it will be posted again, but i told her i would take it down for a while until things blow over..the shoot was about 3 years ago and i don't think she realized how popular she'd be on the net :/
Any special pricing is much appreciated, though your work is definitely worth it.
Shame Ally got so much grief and I don't think the passage of time will reduce her popularity any, but a repost would be fantastic, especially if it included additional footage.

Thanks again, both for the site and for your personal response.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rrggrr For This Useful Post:
  #218  
Old 03-04-2012, 01:51 PM
natefarwell natefarwell is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default ally info

Does the lost ally hardcore actually have in hardcore sex action or was it when she was grinding on you?
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 03-04-2012, 03:24 PM
step1models step1models is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 465
Thanks: 403
Thanked 5,777 Times in 333 Posts
Default ally

Quote:
Originally Posted by natefarwell View Post
Does the lost ally hardcore actually have in hardcore sex action or was it when she was grinding on you?
so far what was posted was just her grinding, but she also did dildo and blowjob. the blowjob stuff has never been posted..
__________________
Step1Models.com
Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old 03-05-2012, 09:25 PM
natefarwell natefarwell is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default sara

Do you have more stuff from sara? She has some sweet tits. The one that alloys you do dry hump her.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to natefarwell For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
step1models

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.