Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2011, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelten View Post
So the male swim team cannot afford suits, can the same thing be said for the female team?
(please say yes, preferably with visual proof)
That is a great idea Zelten! C'mon Joe! Do us all a solid here! As always, thanks for sharing your awesome comics with us CartoonJoe!
Old 04-18-2011, 01:54 AM

Default Unleashing the Stash

Click image for larger version

Name:	Julia__s_wardrobe_malfunction_by_sonofgianni.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	750.1 KB
ID:	2794532Click image for larger version

Name:	0be556c2fe17003cc24e9ad21ee0b4b1.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	203.8 KB
ID:	2794525

Name:	Amylover_Sick_Boy.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	2794527 Click image for larger version

Name:	Bikini_Thief_by_Tectorman.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	2794528

Name:	Cindy_Loses_Her_Bikini_by_bulldogcountry.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	516.2 KB
ID:	2794530 Click image for larger version

Name:	invisible_spray_by_raylude.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	2794531

Name:  Amy_Screws_Up_by_Omaga.gif
Views: 6478
Size:  13.2 KB Name:  Blaze_runs_to_fast_by_Omaga.gif
Views: 6401
Size:  157.1 KB Name:  spinning_gone_wrong_by_Omaga.gif
Views: 6461
Size:  10.5 KB

Last edited by spacecake; 08-15-2022 at 02:33 AM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to poprox101 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2011, 02:00 AM

Default Part 2

Name:	Mischief_On_The_Beach_by_galajo.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	158.4 KB
ID:	2794533 Click image for larger version

Name:	Oh_Snap_by_galajo.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	2794534

Name:	oopsies_by_galajo-d3df02d.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	2794535 Click image for larger version

Name:	Laundry_Day_by_galajo.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	120.0 KB
ID:	2794536

Name:	Strip_Poker_by_The_Chaos_Theory.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	2794538Click image for larger version

Name:	Tikal___Woops_by_Kevinsano.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	447.5 KB
ID:	2794539

Name:	Yay__Cerberus_by_penguin_commando.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	186.1 KB
ID:	2794541

Last edited by spacecake; 08-15-2022 at 02:34 AM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to poprox101 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2011, 02:13 AM

Default Last Part for Now

Name:	Wardrobe_Malfunction_by_princessrei.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	2794553 Click image for larger version

Name:	Naughhty_HP_Comic_by_AzBax.jpg
Views:	867
Size:	708.7 KB
ID:	2794554

Name:	Naughty_HP_comic_Pg1_by_AzBax.jpg
Views:	483
Size:	548.2 KB
ID:	2794555 Click image for larger version

Name:	NHPC_Pg2_by_AzBax.jpg
Views:	509
Size:	760.3 KB
ID:	2794567

Name:	NHPC_Pg3_by_AzBax.jpg
Views:	572
Size:	747.4 KB
ID:	2794556 Click image for larger version

Name:	NHPC_Pg4_by_AzBax.jpg
Views:	454
Size:	532.5 KB
ID:	2794557
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to poprox101 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2011, 08:25 AM

Thanked 7,726 Times in 650 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelten View Post
So the male swim team cannot afford suits, can the same thing be said for the female team?
(please say yes, preferably with visual proof)
Actually, the "nude male swimming trope" was based on testimony from two of my co-workers (who both attended high school during the 50s and 60s) that the males swam nude because of some rigamarole about "fibers from the suits clogging the water filter", or some such nonsense...(the girls, on the other hand, got to wear their swimsuits...figure that!!)

We've already seen Miss Truth's misfortunes at the pool several times before, which doesn't mean we won't be seeing it again...and how sexy would it be if the Swim Club was co-ed,hmm?

Something to think about...
The Following User Says Thank You to cartoonjoe2004 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2011, 01:31 PM

Thanked 1,088 Times in 219 Posts

I'd like to bring the "move the furry pics to a different thread" issue back to the table. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that seeing boobs on Spongebob's squirrel friend comes dangerously close to spoiling boobs for me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grandeweasel For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2011, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandeweasel View Post
I'd like to bring the "move the furry pics to a different thread" issue back to the table. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that seeing boobs on Spongebob's squirrel friend comes dangerously close to spoiling boobs for me.
If we're doing this, can I also propose splitting up some of the pictures by style? For example, I think the Biker and Cartoon Joe pictures are abundant enough they can each have their own thread (we might already have a thread for Biker pictures, come to think about it).* CGI should also have its own thread (technically a separate medium altogether). And also the more realistic "comic-book" style pictures VS the detailed caricatures VS the ultra simple styles should probably be split into separate threads, since they can be jarring to see side by side. Black and white VS colored has the same issue. The Disney stuff also kinda weirds me out sometimes, so I'd definitely appreciate that being given its own thread (actually, fan-works as a whole can do that, depending...).

I'm... honestly not sure if I'm being sincere or not here XD. [To clarify: I can see the value in keeping stuff separate so that fans of one thing don't have to be subjected to another, but if you honestly try to separate every little niche within the tooniphile fetish (even ignoring lolicon, since that's against the rules here), you'd probably wind up with too many threads to count, and I see no reason to believe the "furries" is a particularly more deserving element to recieve its own thread than some of the other things I've mentioned. Also, to be clear, I AM sincere with my above examples, since many of them DO contrast and the Disney stuff DOES genuinely bother me most of the time (as do some of the "ultra-simple" cartoons)... but then again, this is weighed against the point that I also know those threads would be less prosperous if separate, and would also clutter up the ENF board a lot more that way. On the other other hand, I do have to acknowledge that we do already have a separate thread for anime VS this one, although we seem to still be getting quite a bit of animesque drawings in here, so... I dunno XD.]

[Also, as a side question: Just how "furry" does something have to be to qualify as a "furry?" Technically speaking the term can be applied to ANY person with "animal like traits" (even purely psychological ones, such as cat like manerisms, or normal human traits that just happen to bare a passing aesthetic resemblance to those associated with an animal, such as the "fox face" associated with some Asian people), but it could also be being used only to refer to "full furries" (those actually covered completely in fur). I have seen people that will object even to the iconic "catgirl," though, so I can't honestly say which it is. Also, do mythical creatures count? Like, if we were to split things up, would a centaur go in the furry thread, or in this one. What about a minotaur? Mermaids? Where's the line drawn, and why?)

*: Also, since I know at the very least that CJ will be reading this (as well as many of his fans), I do wanna make 110% sure that people understand I'm not saying anything against his or Biker's works. On the contrary, I've rather enjoyed their stuff at times. But I do think they're sufficiently self standing (and sufficiently stylistic/different from the majority of the stuff on here) that if we're going to be splitting things up, they can and probably should get their own threads, instead of being lumped in with everything else.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divides For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2011, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdot View Post
It's not from X-Men. It's from Fury of Firestorm #7. I haven't been able to find that one.
Ask, and Ye Shall Receive! Though there's not much to this scene.
Attached Thumbnails
foff007-22.jpg   foff007-23.jpg  

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jay042 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2011, 03:48 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartoonjoe2004 View Post
Actually, the "nude male swimming trope" was based on testimony from two of my co-workers (who both attended high school during the 50s and 60s) that the males swam nude because of some rigamarole about "fibers from the suits clogging the water filter", or some such nonsense...(the girls, on the other hand, got to wear their swimsuits...figure that!!)

We've already seen Miss Truth's misfortunes at the pool several times before, which doesn't mean we won't be seeing it again...and how sexy would it be if the Swim Club was co-ed,hmm?

Something to think about...
I personally would love to see that! Keep up the good work - your Miss Truth cartoon's are sheer brilliance.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jacksspleen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2011, 04:39 PM

Thanked 1,088 Times in 219 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divides View Post
If we're doing this, can I also propose splitting up some of the pictures by style? For example, I think the Biker and Cartoon Joe pictures are abundant enough they can each have their own thread (we might already have a thread for Biker pictures, come to think about it).* CGI should also have its own thread (technically a separate medium altogether). And also the more realistic "comic-book" style pictures VS the detailed caricatures VS the ultra simple styles should probably be split into separate threads, since they can be jarring to see side by side. Black and white VS colored has the same issue. The Disney stuff also kinda weirds me out sometimes, so I'd definitely appreciate that being given its own thread (actually, fan-works as a whole can do that, depending...).

I'm... honestly not sure if I'm being sincere or not here XD. [To clarify: I can see the value in keeping stuff separate so that fans of one thing don't have to be subjected to another, but if you honestly try to separate every little niche within the tooniphile fetish (even ignoring lolicon, since that's against the rules here), you'd probably wind up with too many threads to count, and I see no reason to believe the "furries" is a particularly more deserving element to recieve its own thread than some of the other things I've mentioned. Also, to be clear, I AM sincere with my above examples, since many of them DO contrast and the Disney stuff DOES genuinely bother me most of the time (as do some of the "ultra-simple" cartoons)... but then again, this is weighed against the point that I also know those threads would be less prosperous if separate, and would also clutter up the ENF board a lot more that way. On the other other hand, I do have to acknowledge that we do already have a separate thread for anime VS this one, although we seem to still be getting quite a bit of animesque drawings in here, so... I dunno XD.]

[Also, as a side question: Just how "furry" does something have to be to qualify as a "furry?" Technically speaking the term can be applied to ANY person with "animal like traits" (even purely psychological ones, such as cat like manerisms, or normal human traits that just happen to bare a passing aesthetic resemblance to those associated with an animal, such as the "fox face" associated with some Asian people), but it could also be being used only to refer to "full furries" (those actually covered completely in fur). I have seen people that will object even to the iconic "catgirl," though, so I can't honestly say which it is. Also, do mythical creatures count? Like, if we were to split things up, would a centaur go in the furry thread, or in this one. What about a minotaur? Mermaids? Where's the line drawn, and why?)

*: Also, since I know at the very least that CJ will be reading this (as well as many of his fans), I do wanna make 110% sure that people understand I'm not saying anything against his or Biker's works. On the contrary, I've rather enjoyed their stuff at times. But I do think they're sufficiently self standing (and sufficiently stylistic/different from the majority of the stuff on here) that if we're going to be splitting things up, they can and probably should get their own threads, instead of being lumped in with everything else.
If it comes down to making a bunch of threads, let's make a bunch of threads. With the amazingly specific topics that are already out there ("Does anyone have pictures of girls with tanlines who are only wearing bras and are on the beach in the presence of two fully clothed girls who are looking at her butt at night?") it would hardly seem irregular. Besides, all semantics and technicalities aside, this is strictly about isolating that which has significant squick value for others, and I suspect we're all able to identify that when we see it, even when it's something we appreciate ourselves.
The Following User Says Thank You to grandeweasel For This Useful Post:

Tags
ass, cartoons, comics, enf, enf shower, hentai, invisible enf, phone, wardrobe_malfunction

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018