photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-22-2011, 04:32 PM

Default Downblouse in winter

Got a peek today at a flee-market where used toys and children-clothing was offered in a gym. A mid-30 girl had two loose shirts with big cleavage on and bend forward. Saw the breast and nip two times. Bougt a toy from her cause she was so friendly to show boob.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FredIcecube For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 06:15 PM

Thanked 1,845 Times in 44 Posts
Smile Laundrymat show

When I was single I went to the laundrymat to do the weeks clothes. During my favorite trip I brought along a book to study. I sat in front of the dryerson the plastic laudrymat chairs. After a while a 20-something girl wearing sweats and a tan baggy top came in and started doing her clothes. I looked up once and she was bending over in front of me taking clothes from her basket into the dryer. Her top sagged down a LOT at the waist and I got this great view of her naked tits from below to the nipples. Must have been D cups - nice and full. Each time she took out a load of clothes I saw her tits for about 30 seconds each time. When she occasionally glanced back at me I pretended to be studying. I think she knew she was giving a show but didn't mind as long as I wasn't staring. I got no studying done until she left.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to scott06 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2011, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Since you have seen them so much now, you might as well let her catch you--you have nothing to lose if she starts covering them up since you have seen them, and you don't know what she might do.

I know what you mean, though, I have seen my sister-in-law's right breast twice but her left breast about 1,068 times...it's almost always her left one. Heh.
Compared to your 1,068 times, I really haven't seen them that much. In a perfect world she wouldn't get mad and then just show them to me. But I doubt that's how it would happen. She'll probably feel upset/embarrassed and start covering up. And I don't want that. That's probably the same reason you haven't told your sister-in-law.

I'm a little worried she did actually catch me the other day. Last few days she wore those sweatshirts that are torn open in the front, but then wore a t-shirt underneath . We'll see if that continues.
The Following User Says Thank You to PeterGibbons For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2011, 12:14 PM

Thanked 1,845 Times in 44 Posts
Smile Gas station visual tips

I worked at a Union 76 gas station for a while. It was an all full-service station where the owner wanted us to wash all the car windows during a fill-up. This is rare today. The "tips" for us were that washing windows put us in the perfect position to look downblouse and to check out legs, crotches, etc. Some windows became cleaner than others. Some windows required two guys to clean properly.

Saw tons of cleavage, sometimes nipples, and occassionally pussy hair creeping out of bikini bottoms. One of my best memories is of a blonde 19 year old who came in regularly. She got out to ask a mechanic a question one Saturday. White T-shirt, no bra, big, full tits, nipples quite clear and tight shorts. Backlit by the sun it was quite a view. After she left we all had the same idea - to accidentally spray her with a hose. Not to mention other activities. She was gorgeous.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to scott06 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 03:33 PM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default Rip in robe

This happened in the late-70s. My friend's hot sister was dating the actor who played Little Eddie Munster. I wanted to meet Butch (the actor), and we thought that he might have stayed over at my friend's sister's apartment. We went over bright and early (about 11 am), and after a bit of knocking she answered the door in a beautiful Asian-style robe. Butch wasn't there, but she welcomed us in and started a pot of coffee. She brought three cups to the table, and she and her brother started chatting, just catching up with each other. She turned to me and apologized for leaving me out of the conversation, and when she did her entire right tit popped out of a tear in the robe. She's about a B-cup (looked bigger on her tall and very thin frame) and firm as a teenager, even though she was in her 20s. Dark, quarter sized areola and about 1/4 inch nip. I was able to stare for about 15 seconds before her brother saw what I was looking at and said "Sis, put it away!" She looked down and, without missing a word, rearranged the robe. She didn't seem the least bit embarrassed, but I would have been had stood up then.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jiinx81 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2011, 09:06 AM

Default 2010 New Year Treat

As a quick intro, my wife is a rather shy and conservative girl in public, so this is not something she'd do on purpose, which makes it all the more sexier. This is not a hardcore story, just a true story of my closet nympho asian wife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was New Years 2010 and we had 7 friends over at our house today, just to hang out. After lunch, we decided to play monopoly. So all the guys sat around on the sofas and we were circled around the low tea table.

Although the other 2 girls didn't play, there weren't enough seats. So Candy got my office chair, which was a fair bit higher than the tea table, and sat facing all of us. The 2 girls in the tv room watching something.

Now monopoly is a long game and lots of negotiation is conducted to barter for land titles. Candy was so engrosed in the game, she started to lean over so she could see her titles, money etc clearly. Her top didn't open up enough for her to notice, but all of us had a very clear view of her milk laden breasts hanging down and her nipples were clearly visible to us.

3 of the players were my very close friends, and they kinda grinned and winked at me. I grinned back and put my finger to my lips so that they wouldn't tell. They've seen Candy somewhat nude before when she was really drunk, but that is another story.

However, the other 2 guys were new friends and boyfriends of HER friends, the 2 girls watching movies oblivious to our game. These guys had a very good view, especially when she kept begging them to trade land with her. Her breasts we're bouncing away. In fact, whenever she bent over, the bottom of her bra would press against her belly and the top bit would just open up. Because Candy has been weening our baby, her breasts has become less swollen, but her bra size was still big, and kinda just hung off ... well you get the picture.

One of the Boyfriends was a little smart ass and started saying things like, " I can see your "SECRET" strategy' and 'you sure have very nice pyramids (her house tokens were pyramids)". We thought he was going to give it away when he said "I'm so jealous of your baby, he has the cutest, pointiest nipples to suck on". Our baby was sucking on his bottle at the time.

We made her move her own token so she had to lean all the way over the other side of the board and the guys had a nice close up that way.

The game lasted for about 3 hours.... almost all of which, she was the main star of the show. I believe one of the girls who came over to watch us must have seen her too, but she too said nothing.

That night in bed, while we were cuddling up, I told her what happened. She sat straight up looking at me aghast. She thought I was joking, but when she realized I wasn't, she kinda gave in. Embarassed at first, then she actually got somewhat horny when I told her the guys are probably imagining her while they jerk off or sleep with their girls. She knew it turns me on when she is exposed, and I got to teased her a while longer, before she shut me up with a nice blow job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed that guys.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:58 PM

Default we need new stories

please new stories !
what have u seen at bookstore, fleemarket, playground, shoestore, picknick ...
Old 03-07-2011, 04:01 PM

Default Shopping for a dishwasher

A few years ago, my wife and I were remodeling out kitchen and needed a dishwasher. So we decided to go shopping. She was wearing a fairly low cut brown tank top, no bra. We first went to a large appliance store. A lady was kind enough to help but the place was pretty deserted. I did notice that everytime my wife bent over to look inside one, there was a nice view.

We didn't find what we wanted so we headed over to Sears. It wasn't very busy either and I was seriously bumming. As soon as we got to the appliance department, a man in his 40's came over to help. She started looking through all of them and he immediately got a nice view. I kept my distance figuring that she was enjoying the show she was putting on. After a few minutes, she asked him a question that he said he couldn't answer but would go find out. When he returned a few minutes later, he had 2 other salesmen with him. It was obvious what he had told them because they all 3 were more than willing to help. That was the best service we have ever gotten in a store.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to funwiththewife2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2011, 04:06 PM

Default share your spring stories

Spring came to Germany with hot saturday and sunday.
I visited 3 fleamarkets but most downblouse peepings were boring cause of boob covering bras.
Saw one braless with little boobs and few loosebra girls but not full nipple-view.
What adventures did u have?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FredIcecube For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2011, 01:14 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 984 Posts

today the heat wave rewarded me.

cute asian girl, walking down the street with her friend and talking. she had on a tube top and a sort of loose vest around it. both white. but the tube top was nearly transparent. and the vest wasn't covering her nipple clearly poking through the inadequate tube top.

she tried to pull the vest down to adjust and grabbed the tube top as well, popping out one sweet-looking honey-brown nipple. she yelled "oops" and pulled it back up (in that order).

some days you get lucky i guess.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to madahab For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016