photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2015, 07:03 PM

Did you already tell us that story, of your colleague's yellow panty? I can't remember it, how did it happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PforPanchira View Post
That is great I love it when they get really embarrassed when they are aware they flashed their panties.

Just like when my colleague trip and accidentally flashed her yellow panties infront of us.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to legno For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2015, 11:49 AM

Thanked 1,255 Times in 109 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by legno View Post
Did you already tell us that story, of your colleague's yellow panty? I can't remember it, how did it happen?
It happened 4 years ago, She was around 24 -26 years old and during down time she is chatting with her friend another girl whose work station is just beside mine during that time there where like 4 guys at my station one of them my supervisor and some of my Male colleagues, so while that girl keeps on roaming around the office she trip on the carpet which was damaged and her hi heels got caught she fell down and the way she fell is her legs got spread a bit and she was wearing a skirt. So behold her Golden yellow panties.

She knew we saw her Panties and she noticed the smirk on our faces she turned red and then pale she run out of the office to the rest room probably cried.
Old 05-31-2015, 01:11 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default My wife

I think this may have fit in the "pantsing" thread as well.

A short while after we were married my wife and I went out to dinner. She was wearing a white knee length (cotton ?) skirt. I wasn't sure exactly what was underneath it other than what I hoped were thigh highs or stockings. The skirt was thick enough to not be see through so I had talked her out of wearing a slip, something she seldom went without at the time. Blame her mother for that.

After dinner we were walking back to our car, me following her. While between cars my curiosity finally got the best of me. I grabbed the bottom of her skirt and pulled it up. I was treated to a view of stockings, garter belt and bare ass cheeks (I would find out later at home she was wearing a white lacy g string). The view lasted for about 3 seconds. In one motion, her hand shot down to pull the skirt down as she spun around and with the other hand gave me a light slap. I definitely caught her by surprise, her face was bright red with embarrassment. She quickly recovered as I was laughing. She soon figured out I was the only one who saw her so she could laugh then too.
Old 06-03-2015, 10:39 PM
Story Forums Moderator

Thanked 3,396 Times in 282 Posts

So I'm driving through a sort of Main Street part of town, mid morning on a Wednesday. Lots of boutiques and cafes and shit like that. I always see lots of talent on this street, so I am on high alert.

I see these lovely young woman strutting down the sidewalk. Wavy blonde hair, dyed and cut a little above her shoulders. Big ass sunglasses. Tight floral print dress an a matching jacket. The jacket and dress come down to the same point- just to the bottom of her ass.

She bends over. Don't remember why. Don't care. She could have been arming a nuke for I was noticing. Because it was the way she was bending over. Not at the knees or in some discrete manner. Just folds over at the waist, knees locked. Her skirt rides right up over her ass.

Ass cheeks on display. Definitely a thong. And the little almond-shaped strip of pink panty pulled tight over her pursing lips.

She held this pose for a good five seconds (which I guess is how long it takes to arm a nuke?) during which I almost rear-ended the car in front of me. I glance in my rear view, and the guy behind me (some dude in a white work van) is mesmerized. He comes screeching to a halt and actually reverses a few feet to get a better look! Well, I hope he snapped a pic!
Old 06-04-2015, 11:26 AM
Story Forums Moderator

Thanked 3,396 Times in 282 Posts

All these stories of the hard-won peek made me remember another one from my past, notable mostly for how goddamn hard I worked for it.

One summer I was working as a busboy at bust Tex Mex restaurant. LOTS of great looking waitresses. The owner liked to hire buxom women and order their work blouses a size too small, but that is a another story.

The waitresses all work jeans, but the hostesses wore denim skirts. The hostess in question was a bit of a townie rat. OK face, but an amazing firm little body, with a perfect round ass. Her boyfriend used to come in and get drunk at the bar and shout "look at her ass! Look at it! It's amazing!" Couldn't disagree.

She also had this habit of climbing up and bending over the bar to talk to the bartender, showing lots of thigh but leaving her skirt covered ass waving in the air for the whole restaurant to see. Problem was, this place was busy and she was almost always on her feet. And when she did sit down, she was incredibly vigilant about defending her skirt.

Occasionally she would wear a loose, accordion-style denim skirt. On those days, I would try and time my trips to the basement storeroom just a minute after her so I had an excuse to follow her up the stairs. Like I said, this girl had her defenses up.

Getting towards the end of the summer, and I have had not luck whatsoever stealing a peek. One night we are supper busy. She brings a groups of guests over to a table before I've finished cleaning it off. I'm scrambling to finish, when I knock the sugar bowl on the floor. With the guests waiting, she dives in to help-- she squats down in from of me, knees demurely together, but that shirt is just too short to hide the triangle of white satin on her crotch. She's too distracted to notice me gawking, thankfully!

Is it just me or is it the harder you try to catch a glimpse, the worse your chances, but sometimes when you just let fate take its course, the cosmos obliges you?
Old 06-05-2015, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gao View Post
All these stories of the hard-won peek made me remember another one from my past, notable mostly for how goddamn hard I worked for it.

Her boyfriend used to come in and get drunk at the bar and shout "look at her ass! Look at it! It's amazing!" Couldn't disagree.

Is it just me or is it the harder you try to catch a glimpse, the worse your chances, but sometimes when you just let fate take its course, the cosmos obliges you?
Hahaha nice story thanks for sharing that part where her BF shouts "Look at her ass" really made me laughed I am just imagining the scene right now.

And no its not just you, Its always like that just let fate takes its course and sometimes the Cosmos will oblige us with a very awesome White Panty upskirt that we will never forget.

I work in an office where 98 percent of the employees are women and I seldom see upskirts even though I am a serial peeper lol.
Old 06-19-2015, 10:42 AM

Had a good look at the Panties of my two colleagues today.

So they where at the Pantry during lunch break and I guess since I am the only Male staff around they are not used to having men around so as I entered the room this petite woman is lying down in the sofa and her legs spread a bit she covered up when she notice its me who entered and not the other women at the office she but it was too late I already saw her purple Panties. Then during coffee break same Sofa different woman she is wearing a bussiness type skirt that is kinda to short when she sits down I after getting coffee when I turned around I saw her light yellow panties.
Old 06-20-2015, 12:34 AM

Thanked 1,613 Times in 76 Posts
Default i know it is "up shorts" but there isn't a thread for that

A buddy of mine had a flat tire so another guy and I were helping him put on the spare. One of the guys girlfriend's was sitting on a cooler right next to us, watching us hand us tools etc. I kept glancing over (as she was about two feet away) and noticed her legs were parted, she had beautifully tanned legs and she had on purple satin panties with a lighter purple lace trim. She also had a nice gap between the panties and her leg but could never get the full peek.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to alexossale For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2015, 10:49 AM

Thanked 2,570 Times in 245 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
I think this may have fit in the "pantsing" thread as well.

A short while after we were married my wife and I went out to dinner. She was wearing a white knee length (cotton ?) skirt. I wasn't sure exactly what was underneath it other than what I hoped were thigh highs or stockings. The skirt was thick enough to not be see through so I had talked her out of wearing a slip, something she seldom went without at the time. Blame her mother for that.

After dinner we were walking back to our car, me following her. While between cars my curiosity finally got the best of me. I grabbed the bottom of her skirt and pulled it up. I was treated to a view of stockings, garter belt and bare ass cheeks (I would find out later at home she was wearing a white lacy g string). The view lasted for about 3 seconds. In one motion, her hand shot down to pull the skirt down as she spun around and with the other hand gave me a light slap. I definitely caught her by surprise, her face was bright red with embarrassment. She quickly recovered as I was laughing. She soon figured out I was the only one who saw her so she could laugh then too.

It's funny how most girls/women act offended when you flip their skirts or pull down their pants in risky situations -meaning, situations in which, while not being seen by other, there's a potential risk of being seen-, saying that you're a perv, and that that's not funny. But wait a few seconds or minutes and then they're all giggly and playful.

As a panty fetishist and EUF lover I guess that it goes without saying that I pantsed my ex very often. She would act "offended" at first. But then she would put herself endless situations in which I'd be tempted of pantsing her the most, some of those in a not so private environment. And in many instances she'd be wearing some of her most attractive underwear!

Coincidence?
Old 07-05-2015, 10:58 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default sis in law upskirt, wife up short

Was at my sister in laws cottage yesterday for the 4th of July. This is the sister in law I have mentioned in a few other stories. As we were sitting in a semi circle in the yard talking she sat down across from me, next to my wife. My wife was wearing some khaki shorts, and sis was wearing a mid thigh summer dress.

I had already been enjoying looking up my wife's shorts. They were loose enough that in the position her legs were in I could see a little bit of butt cheek. When sis in law sat down, her dress allowed a very nice view of the back of her thighs. When she crossed her legs I was treated to a peek of her white panties.

I was happy that it was bright out, so behind my sun glasses I felt free to stare to my hearts content as we talked. After a bit she recrossed her legs such that now her panty covered pussy was fully exposed to my gaze, hugging her lips. She sat with us for a good 10 minutes or so before "hostess" duties pulled her away.

Soon the wife and I were alone for a bit so I took my sun glasses off for a second and purposely stared at my wife's lower half. She gave a "what are you looking at?" look so I told her I could see a little of her right cheek. She reached down and felt what I had been staring at. She smiled and rolled her eyes then fixed her shorts.

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016