Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-20-2014, 07:01 AM

Thanked 1,255 Times in 109 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by legno View Post
Panchira, what color panties does your gf wear? Any patterns? Cotton?
She loves cotton before she mostly wear pastel colors like pink blue, now she like much lighter colors yellow, white,

She also have some snake skin type patern panties.
=================================================

Any way I have my own fare share upskirt viewing moments, my latest where at starbucks, A girl sits at the next table wearing short denim skirt she is petite stands around 5'5"- and has a slender body with medium breast.

At first she is crossing her legs but later on she uncrossed it but I still could not see up her skirt

I have been watching this girl for over 15 minutes I know If I could get a good angle I would be able to see her panties (If she wears any that is )

Finally I decided I will take the initiative I drop some napkins on the floor so I would have a reason to duck under and pick it up normally I would not do such deliberate things but I could not resist anymore she really has a pretty face and this does not happen often.

So I pick up the napkins and Voila!! Beige Panties!! I only got a short glimpse but its sure worth it.

I my other upskirt encounters specially at public transport and some at school and at work.

Last edited by PforPanchira; 05-20-2014 at 07:09 AM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to PforPanchira For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2014, 12:56 PM

I love this thread and have always been turned on by catching unintentional glimpses of 'up-skirt'. Hot to see the style and type being worn for the situation you get to see. One time that springs to mind was when a mates gf came along to stay with us (we lived in a shared house and they lived apart at this stage). It was the height of summer and, as a group with a few others, we all decided to get some beer and sit in the local park. My mates gf was very fit, around 23, slim (probably a UK size 8) with long blond hair. She was a bit of a hippy but not in an extreme sort of way (and she worked in an office lol). On this occasion she was wearing a nice medium length summer dress and as time went on I could see it creep up when she shifted position to get more comfortable as we were sat on the grass. Anyway, as I kept an eye on the situation, after awhile she lifted one leg up while keeping the other leg flat along the ground but both legs apart as she was deep in conversion. I got the full view for what must have been around a good 30 seconds. She wore plain black cotton panties that were ever so loosely wrapped around her mound, although I couldn't see anything of her pussy or any pubes (if she had any that is). I was instantly horny for the rest of the day. The next day, in a wonderful stroke of luck, they were both out and on my way to toilet I had to pass my mates room and the door was slightly open (we didn't have locks on our doors). I wasn't going to go in and mooch around but I thought I'd pop my head around the door and have a quick look and, as I began to get horny thinking about it, there they were on the floor!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to panty lover For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2014, 07:14 AM

Thanked 26,393 Times in 959 Posts
Default The wife's up skirt flash

My wife seldom wears panties when wearing a skirt, one day she was getting into her car and our son was standing there, without thinking she got into the car exposing her pussy to him, she claims he didn't see anything but I was standing right beside him and I seen it all, it was a quick flash but a flash either way.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Old 05-31-2014, 11:51 AM

Default mates girlfriend

on holiday with mate and his girlfriend Natalie, we were in hotel complex outside by the pool bar one evening and were drinking quite alot, we were all sat down on the reclining poolside loungers on a grassed area close to the bar. Natalie was wearing a denim mini skirt with a blue top. Icould see that as the night went on she was getting careless with her legs. The loungers were close to the ground so she her knees were higher than her bum. We had gone to the bar to get more drinks and on my return i sat directly opposite and had a most fantastic view up her skirt. She had a little lacy white G string on that had a red bow on the top. I got an instant hard on and couldnt stop looking. When she went to get up, her legs opened a bit and i could clearly see that she had a shaven smooth pussy and one of her lips was sticking out the side of her panties. They were gorgeous panties to and needless to say i had a lovely wank later that night thinking about the view
Old 05-31-2014, 11:45 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default bleacher upskirt

One night after a softball game we were sitting on the bleachers drinking some beer. We were one of the "old" teams in the league, all in our thirties. The team we played that night was mostly in their early twenties, and so were female fans who were still sitting on the bleachers behind us. Two of the girls were just over my right shoulder, in short jean skirts. Both of them had their feet on the seat below them instead of where your feet are supposed to go. One girl kept her legs together but I could still see her ass cheeks. The other girl was not so careful. I got a nice view of her sexy red lacy thong. They stayed behind us for about five minutes before the other team was ready to leave.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2014, 09:33 AM

Another nice upskirt episode that springs to mind was different insomuch as I did not experience it directly. A few years back me and my partner visited a mate in another city and stayed the night (his wife was away). My partner is slim (UK size 8) and would have been around 28 at the time and I recall her wearing a blouse type top with a nice formal and elegant knee length grey skirt. After a while, and after a couple of bottles of wine or so between us, we were all sufficiently relaxed and chatting and I tacitly noticed my mate (tacitly) glancing at my partner’s lower body now and again (we were both sat on the couch opposite him). Deep in conversation my partner was sitting with her legs up with her slightly parted knees on her chest in such a way as her skirt had rode up along her thighs giving what I could imagine to be a complete view. That is, rather like the view we get in the squatting threads in OCC, I reckon there was a good chance he could see the way in which her knickers wrapped all the way around her pussy from top to bottom (although I couldn’t see myself). At the time I (subtly as possible) changed her position and reminded her when he went to the toilet. When we retired upstairs she sat on the bed with her legs apart as she looked for something in her bag. Very tuned into the situation I saw that she was wearing lacy white knickers which hugged her pussy so that you could see the contours of her lips. You could also make out her dark pubes, some which were sticking out of the side of her labia a little bit. So I assume my mate saw ‘nearly’ everything, which bothered me a little at the time but, remembering back, is now a big turn on!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to panty lover For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2014, 01:55 PM

Default Two stories about my wife.

Two stories, one before we were married, one after.

We had been dating for a few months now. We were going out to eat at a downtown Italian place. She had on a nice black skirt and what I thought were black pantyhose. Because of location we had to walk a few blocks from where we parked to the restaurant. This place had a dark foyer, with inner and outer doors. We had just entered the first set when she said hold up a second before going through the next set. She then surprised me by pulling up her skirt to reveal she was wearing thigh high stockings. She had to readjust them after our walk, but the real reason was to show me she had been listening when I had mentioned how much sexier I thought stockings were than pantyhose. She then fixed her skirt with a smile and said ok I'm ready now. I could think of nothing else the rest of the night.

This story takes place the first spring after we were married. Again we were going out for dinner. It was one of the first decent days after winter in Wisconsin where 60 degrees feels warm. My new bride was wearing a sexy skirt that was a thin and clingy enough material that I could see the outline of the straps of a garter belt. As we drove to dinner she pulled her skirt up just far enough to show me the tops of the stockings and about an inch of thigh.

I tried to run my hand up her skirt but she stopped me saying not yet I want to tease you for a while. When we were shown to our table she wasn't as careful as she normally is as she sat down just letting the top of a stocking show. As we were eating she said I have another surprise for you. I'm not wearing any panties. I paused mid swallow. No way I said, as she had never done that for me. She raised an eyebrow then glanced down at her lap and said I guess you will just have to wonder. Dinner couldn't get over fast enough. As we left the restaurant we were walking between some cars on the way to ours when I decided I had waited long enough. I reached for her skirt and pulled it up exposing her bare ass. Yep, not even the matching thong that had come with the garter belt. She jumped a bit at the sudden exposure as she pulled her skirt back down. We got back to the car and of course I had to get the door for her. But before she sat down I kissed her. She responded with passion as I let my hand wander under her skirt to her pussy. She was very wet but after a few strokes she stopped me and said not here lets get home. This time as she say down though she pulled her skirt all the way up. It was a good night.
Old 06-08-2014, 05:38 PM

Thanked 26,513 Times in 1,273 Posts

Whatnow3's story reminds me of something my wife did about 10 years ago. We live in the New Orleans area and out of the blue she said she wanted to go to Commander's Palace for our anniversary. I'm the gourmet in the family and she usually tries to get me to go to the neighborhood places, all excellent, instead of the high end places and "waste all that money on food".

I was pleasantly surprised, but no problem, I made reservations, Commander's is a favorite of mine. The night comes and she is wearing a dress that is very attractive on her thin figure and a tad short, but her legs are her best feature, so I love it. We pull up to the restaurant, they have valet parking, I get out on my side and the young valet opens her door while I am standing there, she takes her time, one last lipstick check in the mirror and swings her legs out enough to give a very brief no-panty-trimmed-bush flash to me and the valet. It was so quick I had to hit the instant replay button in my head to check that it happened, it did.

As we walked in the door to the restaurant caught the shock on my face and whispered to me "Did that drive you crazy? You might have to spank me when we get home for being such a bad girl".

Yes, it drove me crazy all night, yes, I spanked her.
Old 06-08-2014, 07:54 PM

Default Nice story

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Whatnow3's story reminds me of something my wife did about 10 years ago. We live in the New Orleans area and out of the blue she said she wanted to go to Commander's Palace for our anniversary. I'm the gourmet in the family and she usually tries to get me to go to the neighborhood places, all excellent, instead of the high end places and "waste all that money on food".

I was pleasantly surprised, but no problem, I made reservations, Commander's is a favorite of mine. The night comes and she is wearing a dress that is very attractive on her thin figure and a tad short, but her legs are her best feature, so I love it. We pull up to the restaurant, they have valet parking, I get out on my side and the young valet opens her door while I am standing there, she takes her time, one last lipstick check in the mirror and swings her legs out enough to give a very brief no-panty-trimmed-bush flash to me and the valet. It was so quick I had to hit the instant replay button in my head to check that it happened, it did.

As we walked in the door to the restaurant caught the shock on my face and whispered to me "Did that drive you crazy? You might have to spank me when we get home for being such a bad girl".

Yes, it drove me crazy all night, yes, I spanked her.
Nice story Piecenick,

My wife is not quite brave enough to directly flash others like that. And believe me I have tried to get her too.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2014, 12:09 AM

Thanked 16,196 Times in 1,124 Posts

Every time my sister in law wears a skirt, anyone around sees her panties. She tries really hard to be modest and succeeds for the most part...until she kneels down to help her dog with something and her legs spread wide open to keep her balance. I, literally, have never seen her in a skirt and not seen her undies in over 10 years now...

Anyway, I never really paid much attention to it; it doesn't really interest me much, but this past weekend as she was bent down with her legs spread wide to get something, I saw more than her undies. I saw her bush. Her huge, huge bush, not only coming out the sides of her underwear, but also about 4 inches down the side of her leg. It looked like it had never been shaved, ever. I always wondered why she wore long basketball shorts whenever she was in a swimsuit. Now I know! I also wonder how I had never noticed this before, but I never really paid any attention other than noticing the color of her panties now and then.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s