photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-13-2024, 12:27 PM

Default Fun morning

Today started like any other Saturday, I was reading the news on my iPad having coffee when my wife walked by behind me and asked "what's nudification"? So I gave her the tl;dr that there are websites and apps where you can take a woman's picture and it will process it and remove her clothes, plus high school boys are doing this to their female classmates and sharing the results. Apparently, it is not illegal and when the girls find out they feel harassed. She said she couldn't believe guys would do that, but I told her that if I had that tech when I was in school (graduated in 1977) I certainly would have done it. After all, I jerked off looking at Playboys, but to have pictures of girls you knew? That could actualy happen! She walked out of the room with a comment along the line of "guys are such perverts", which I conceded.

Anyway, I got curious and googled and found a website that didn't charge, uploaded a picture of her and processed it. Understand she had double radical mastectomies about ten years ago so she has no nipples, but her fake boobs are as firm as they were when we first met 40 years ago. Anyway, she walked back through and I showed her the pic and told her that it actually worked pretty well. She said her boobs didn't look like that, but I assured her that they did back in the day. She argued a little, but I assured her I had spent enough time on them that I should know. Anyway, while we were talking I slid my hand up under her pajamas and started feeling her boobs, then slipped my other hand into her bottoms and started fingering her. After a couple of minutes, she took my hand and said I should come with her.

I followed her into the bedroom, we both undressed and she lay down on the bed and pulled me up so I was straddling her and started sucking and jerking me off. After a few minutes, she pulled off of me, put my dick between her boobs and held them together and told me to fuck her boobs. After a couple of minutes I told her to open her mouth and give me a target, when I came I covered her face from her forehead to her chin. Her eyes were pretty much glued shut, so I grabbed my phone and got a couple of pics while she was asking me to get her a towel. I told her I had a better idea and went in and turned on the water in the shower. I came back and helped her up, but surprised her by handcuffing her arms behind her back. I led her into the shower stall and had her sit down on the bench. She asked me to wash her face off but I told her not until you come. I took the handheld and had her spread her legs and used it on her clit until she came a couple times.

I rinsed her face off and unhandcuffed her. We made out for a while, by this time I was hard again and I asked her to finish me with her mouth this time. She did so willingly. Anyway, nice way to start a Saturday!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to EltonC For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s