Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2014, 12:56 AM

Thanked 21,527 Times in 1,469 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowsubmarine View Post
I've read the model's version of the events....I'm no expert. but Ms Hicks does not seem to be in a state of distress at any point in that photoset...
In the full 800 plus picture set there are quite a few pictures were Tenisha does appear to be embarrassed and/or distressed. Whether or not that was from being naked outdoors in a public place or from fear or desperation, we'll never really know.

Tenisha addressed the situation because she obviously moved away from modeling into something else and also to answer the bombard of questions she probably got. I believe that if Tenisha would've continued with modeling this would be a very minor issue, especially if she would've moved over to Playboy/Penthouse/Cosmid/Met-Art or any other similar nude modeling companies or even non-nude modeling. Tenisha did mention that she had modeled nude before in art classes, so she probably was a little more acclimated to nude modeling than other women who may be getting into it for the first time and thought everything would go off without a hitch, more homework and more questions should have been asked on her part, no matter how desperate. If I'm a woman and I'm going to model nude, I'm going to be asking plenty of questions and making sure that I'm on the same page with my photographer before I disrobe, including maybe the use of a stage name.

As for her blog post about the situation, I'm not sure she did a good job in warning other women about signs and other things to look for when these situations come up but I guess we can debate this till the cows come home.. I still really love this photoshoot.
Old 06-13-2014, 01:53 AM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelT View Post
I have mixed feelings about all of this. It's been over seven years and Tenisha has grown up a little, I would imagine. The girl was 20 I believe, and a poor unwed mother desperate for money. This happens to millions of young girls who get talked into posing nude or nearly nude for small amounts of cash. Tenisha is nice looking but also no different than millions of other 20 year old girls. Seems like people made a big deal of her beauty. Again nice but nothing really outstanding. As for the comments about her bush. I do believe that's normal for many girls also. It wasn't even a large bush!
Where I see reason to complain is how the photographer seemed to purposely embarasse her and have her posing in public places not normally used for photo shoots. She should have never been forced to walk along public roads where families and children were or near stores where even the photographer had no idea who was inside.
To me public places are beaches, parks, woods, stores without many people, and for sure no kids. Even along roads and city streets when there are few people around are the types public places I used to photograph my wife and friends.
It's amazing Tenisha was not fondled or arrested while being photographed. It's true, she was not physically forced. But she signed a contract and had to follow orders or not get paid after she began the photo shoot.
The photographer got his pictures. Tenisha got her money and moment of fame. It's over and possibly this helped her get a decent job and a future. Millions of other girls ended up with nothing after being promised fortune and fame the same way. Warnings don't help because those in desparate situations won't see the warnings and don't listen anyway. Easy money and attention always rule.

I have a friend who carries a fancy camera bag and cameras. He wears a vest and funny hat to appear like a photographer. He somehow talks skinny barely legal girls to pose all the time. Most are what I call homely. Convincing them they are beautiful and will become rich makes them easy targets for a nude or nearly nude photo shoot. Living near the coast at least he picks secluded beaches, parks, and even parking lots to take pictures. As there are millions of desparate girls, I'm sure there are millions of perverts willing to take their pictures.
Just my two cents.
Unsure why you think she might have gotten fondled for being naked in public. That argument is similar to the one that says women deserve to get ****d because they wear short skirts.
Old 07-29-2014, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachnikki View Post
So, can you direct us towards that 800 pic set? I've done some looking, but can't find anything.

Thanks!

Nikki
I'll upload them for you Nikki
There are 817 pictures in total and the resolution is 2592 x3872, total file size is about 3.5GB.
I'm going to try to resize them to about 1280 x 1920 or something similar to bring the file size down.
Check back in a few hours.
Old 07-29-2014, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachnikki View Post
Thank you. Actually, someone pointed me to a link, and I"ve got them now.

I was actually thinking of doing what you just said...uploading them as a series of zipped files.

The way I saved them was Tenisha's First and Last name in the file with a number...would that be allowed or would the name need to be changed?

Sorry for the newbie questions.

You'll have to remove Tenisha's middle and last names in accordance with the rules.

Also, you can split the files according to the locations Tenisha was shot in, that is how I was originally intending to upload the pictures...
The Following User Says Thank You to ~*ghetto_star*~ For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2014, 02:59 AM

i like the pic where she looked like she was going inside 7-11 did she actually go inside now that would have been fun
Old 07-30-2014, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedfemales View Post
i like the pic where she looked like she was going inside 7-11 did she actually go inside now that would have been fun
In her blog post she claimed that she did walk into the 7Eleven naked, if that happened, DT6 didn't actually photograph it. I've seen DT6's other sets and typically the women will walk up to the door of a store and then walk back but not actually walk in.

Judging from the photographs all she did was walk up to the door and grab the handle, two young men then walkout and she's obviously extremely stunned, she then walks away as they get into their car.
Attached Thumbnails
NIP_0263.JPG   NIP_0275.JPG  

NIP_0278.JPG   NIP_0281.JPG  

NIP_0288.JPG   NIP_0289.JPG  

NIP_0298.JPG   NIP_0311.JPG  

Old 07-30-2014, 09:10 PM

or possibly the pics have not been released. can you link me to the blog post?
The Following User Says Thank You to nakedfemales For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2014, 09:17 PM

Thanked 6,539 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedfemales View Post
or possibly the pics have not been released. can you link me to the blog post?
All the pics are out there...the photographer never held back when it came to releasing an entire set
The Following User Says Thank You to wonderfulbikinis For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2014, 10:20 PM

Wonderfulbikinis is 100% right.

This photographer openly talked about having release forms and he had no trouble releasing full sets for the women he shot. I believe had Tenisha actually walked into the 7Eleven (as opposed to just walking up to the door) he would've went in the store with her and gotten those shots. Personally I believe the 800 plus pics that are floating around are all of the pics he took of her in an NIP setting.

He shot another black girl named Timiyia and he shot her pumping gas naked and had her walk up to the door of the convenience store and then she turned and walked back, she didn't actually go in. In many other sets, he'll have the girl walk up to the door of a store and then turn and walk back, the girl never actually walks in the store.

Also the pics were easy to find.. imagehosting sites and torrents are available. There is also a yahoo group.
Old 07-31-2014, 07:55 AM

Thanked 5,905 Times in 799 Posts

sure I've seen these (and many similar) on flickr, previously..?

Tags
embarrassed naked female, enf, naked public, tenisha

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy