Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2014, 01:11 PM

Thanked 2,570 Times in 245 Posts
Default Friday's Night Fun

Friday, November 20th, 2009; 23:15 PM

Friday Night. Girls only; after a whole week of work and putting up with creepy flirtatious advances from their -ugly- male coworkers they all agreed on that they deserved a reward. And there were they, drinking gin-tonics, margaritas and beers. The four girls were having a really good time sitting in high chairs arond the small, circle-shaped table of the bar. The music was cool, but it wasn't too loud. This was really good, because it allowed them to talk to each others without risking their vocal cords in the process. The more they talked the thirstier they got. Not a bad commercial strategy, thought Chrystal, one of the girls. She was a curvy girl that looked alike to Zooey Deschanel. Her brown straight hair reached almost her waist.

"You would have to see him!" said Alanis, one of the two blonde twins that were sitting in that table. "He always tries to place a small camera under my desk. Every fucking time that I'm wearing a skirt!" she chucked and, with her, her sister and the other two girls chucked too.

"How pathetic!" stated Rosie, chuckling; after two drinks in a short time, she started to feel how alcohol wanted to take the control over her actions. Her looks made her resemble another celebrity too. In her case, she resembled Kristen Kreuk's. This brunette's hair was long and curly. Rosie was skinnier than Chrystal, but that didn't mean that she wasn't voluptuous. In fact she had done some works as a swimwear model. Right now her black tight-fitting, long sleeved T-shirt with a tulle pannel right over her clevage, along with her tight white midi skirt were enhancing those pretty curves of hers. In fact, despite a lot of guys drooled over Chrystal's body, she felt very jealous of Rosie's body.

"Guys can be soooo desperate" said Chrystal. She too was feeling less inhibited, courtesy of the substance known as 'liquid courage'. No matter that Rosie would wear, she wouldn't allow herself to get overshadow by Rosie. She had put a cute pink cropped swatshirt that she loved. Waist down she had put a very fashionable black PVC skater miniskirt and some black stiletto heels that she believed, made Rosie's black lace-up boots look out of fahion. Too bad that the vast majority of guys didn't pay any attention at all at girls footwear. But other girls did, and it was important what other girls thought of you...

"...and one day I mention the camera to another female coworker when he was around" Alanis told them. "He tried to look unaware, despite blushing big time. Seriously, his fat neck was so red that he looked like one of those tropical birds when trying to mate!

This last Alanis's appretiation was rewardered by big laughs from the girls. They all have had similar experiences. Agatha's, Alanis's sister, worked in a post office and she related some of the most awkwardly ways that men would use to get her number. Rosie, who was 26 years old, worked as a secretary in a lawyer's office; almost all the male lawyers there looked at her sexy legs all the time. At the age of 24, Chrystal worked as clerk as shop assistant in a clothing store. It was pretty funny, she said, to see all those guys pretending to look for 'something special for their girlfriends'...

"Oh, do they want to buy some special clothing for their right hands?" asked Rosie. This comment led to another fit of laughter that made Chrystal and Alanis feel like chocking. Having a third drink in their hands, that comment sounded extremely funny.

"Oh, God..." said Chrystal, trying to catch a fresh breath of air after managing to keep her laughter under control. This task was harder with each margarita she drank. She turned her head to look at Rosie and doing so she noticed the funny sensation and the brief spacial disorientation that marked the border to tipsy-land. She could see that Rosie was following her there too; her cheecks were bright red and her eyes looked more shiny than usual under the bar's lights.

"Hey, Rosie" she called her. "Don't you think that we're drinking a little too much?" she said. A very silly laugh followed her question. Chrystal had no intention to laugh. It just happened. Rosie's laughed silly as well, proving that she was, in fact, drinking a bit too much. She took a sip of her beer. "So what? We haven't had a night out in a while. A little fun will not do any harm to us!"

"Oh, c'mon, I'm not worried by that!" said Chrystal. "It's just that getting back to my home from here while being drunk is no fun. Do you know how many turns there are until there? If I get a cab I will throw up all over the dash. I don't think the cab driver would be very happy with me then."

This comment about such an scatological topic sparked another set of guffaws from the group, which was about to order a fourth round of drinks. They were, indeed, in their way to boozing big time. Agatha just brought the fourth round and put the drinks over the table.

"Did you notice the barman?" she asked to the girls. "He has a cute butt!"

Discretely, the four looked at the barman. He was picking a drink that a guy had just ordered. When he stood on his tiptoes to grab it, they all looked at his rear end, covered by his skinny jeans. After several seconds they looked at each other and giggled.

"That's how I like them" said Chrystal. "Strong and round, made in the gym."

"See? You have another reason to stay with us here" said Rosie. "And don't worry about getting back home; you can sleep at my place!"

Chrystal meditated about it, but not for too long. Rosie was right; let's get trashed, have plenty of laughts and then she could sleep at her at Rosie's place, which was only at five minutes walking from the bar. Chrystal smiled and then she lifter her fourth margarita.

"For all those creepy guys!" she said, almost yelling. It didn't mattern, because at those hours everybody there was more or less a little drunk. "We wouldn't fuck them even if they were the last men on earth but they raise our egos every day!"

The other girls chuckled. Alanis even crossed her arms over the table and sank her head over them, laughing. She finally managed to lift her head and lifted her drink along with the drinks of the rest.

"Yeah, for those creeps" she sentenced. "To their health!"

"To their health!" repeated the other girls, and then they proceeded to drink.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Saturday, November 21th, 2009; 13:00 PM

Chrystal opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was a door. "This isn't my bedroom's door" she thought, but then she recognized the place. It was Rosie's bedroom, which, with all those clothes scattered around the floor, was unmistakable. Rosie had a folding bed that she used everytime that somebody -besides her hook ups!- slept at her home.

Almost immediately the headache struck her. It felt like getting her head hammered from inside. Each beat from her heart was the precursor of those hammering blows in her brains. She sat on the bed, removed the sheets from over her body and massaged her temples. Looking down she saw that she was wearing a huge, ragged white Ramones T-shirt; it was so big that covered her body down to her thighs. She didn't even remember the moment when she changed herself into that old T-shirt. In all truth, she didn't remember anything since the binge drinking at the bar. A blurry memory of Rosie talking about sleeping at her place floated was floating around her mind, and it had to be true, since she was now in the forementioned place.

Chrystal stood up and, as soon as she did so, the headache got worse. God... how much did he drank the night before? She wasn't really used to drink more than two drinks in the same night, three if she was feeling festive. Taking into account the nauseated feeling that she was experiencing in the back of her throat, Chrystal assumed that her drinking count surpassed the three drinks. Way more than three.

It seemed that Rosie was already awake, as Chrystal could hear some noises coming from the hall. Displaying some insecure walking, Chrystal wlked inside the hall. Rosie was sitting on the couch, dressed in a pair of pink PJ pants and a red tanktop, starting her laptop. And, for Chrystal horror, she was eating the wastes of a pepperoni pizza, very likely heated in the microwave. The smell of the pizza reached Chrystal's nostrils, and her stomach sent a clear message to her brain; don't even think of putting that shit inside me!.

"Shit, Rosie" said Chrystal, and her face contracted into a disgusted grin. "How the fuck can you eat pizza after how much we drank yesterday? Right now, I feel like fasting for like a week!"

Rosie, however kept chewing the pizza slice inside her mouth. She looked at Chrystal, chewing loudly on purpose. Then, Rosie opened her mouth, showing a nauseated Chrystal the mess inside her mouth.

"Eeeeeewwww!!!" claimed Chrystal, grossed. That's how considerate was Rosie with ill people... "Didn't your parents teach you some well manners as a child?"

"Nope" answers Rosie. "They were too busy preventing big big brother from riding his dirt bike around the backyard."

"Oh, very interesting family" stated Chrystal, not really interested at all. "I've never seen you suffering from a bad hangover... You didn't drink too much last night, didn't you?"

Rosie shrugged her shoulders; "Well, actually... I don't know. Last thing I remember was drinking my fourth or fifth beed, I don't know... and then I woke up here, just twenty minutes ago.." she said, while logging in her Facebook account.

"Oh, great" muttered Chrystal, while turning around and walking towards the kitchen. "Well, whatever we may have done, we don't remember it. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing..."

Chrystal decided to prepare some chamomile tea for herself; that maybe could calm her sickness. She was looking for chamomille tea bags inside the larders when suddenly Rosie called her from the hall.

"Chrystal?" she called, sounding very insecure, which was very strange in a extroverted girl like Rosie. "You should come here and see this..."

Chrystal walked back to the hall; "What's that about? If you're going to show me one of those funny GIF's, well, they could wait!" But then she saw Rosie's worried face, and she started to worry too. Whatever it was, it wasn't good news, that was for sure.

"I have my neighbour added to my FB profile" explained Rosie. "She uploaded a bunch of pics early in the morning, at 3:00 AM. She says that some noises on street woke her up and she peeked from her window to check the cause. And she decided to use her camera to take pics of it..."

Chrystal looked closer at the laptop's screen. The new pics that Rosie's neighbor had uploaded had 'Rosie Watford' tagged on it. Rosie's cheeks had turned completely white. Then, Chrystal noticed that one of her FB friends had mentioned her in the comments, as the 'Chrystal Michelson' tag appeared on it. Rosie was checking the new gallery already, and both girl were watching it completely horrified.

"Oh, my God..." muttered Chrystal noticing that breathing was getting harder for her. "It cannot be... Oh, my God!"

"This has to be a joke..." wished Rosie. But, apparently, it wasn't. Then, she scrolled down.

"I have to know it" muttered Rosie to herself. "How many times this has been shared? What, No, please. Fucking no!"

"Oh, shit!" screams Chrystal. "THAT MUCH!?"

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

(FLASHBACK) Saturday, November 21th, 2009; 2:30 AM

Rosie and Chrystal walked down the street, jolting around the sidewalk. Both were passing their arms over the shoulder of the other girl. They were completely drunk.

"Gotta have some hot stuff... Gotta have some love tonight... I need hot stuff, I want some hot stuff... I need hot stuff..."

Their out of tune singing sounded all around the street. Every now and then they clashed either against the parked cars or either against the walls. They had almost at Rosie's home, but in their state of drunkness it could take a little to them to find the door.

"This is the coolest chick around!" suddenly yelled Rosie, pointing at Chrystal. She grabbed Chrystal's right boob over her pink sweater. "And look at her juicy tits!"

"Stop, you dumb b*tch!" said Chrystal, laughing and contracting her body. "You're a damn perv!"

Rosie feigned to be turned on; "Oh, I AM a perv! Haven't you realized of that?"

Both laughed at this comment and kept walking -if bumping into every parked car could be called 'wallking'- towards Rosie's home. Then, they noticed that some nightbors were switching the lights on. Apparently, they had been woken up by Rosie and Chrystal's bad impersonation of Donna Summers. Of course, the critics that they received weren't exactly positive. Nor constructive, either.

"Go home and get some sleep!" yelled a man, annoyed. "Some of us want to sleep peacefully!"

"Yes!" agreed a woman. "You two sound like two drunk hyenas!"

The comment about hyenas made the girls laugh harder; they found the idea of drunk hyenas extremely funny.They felt careless and joyful that night. What were some bad statements from boring bitter people compared to that. Nothing, nothing at all. Chrystal lifted her right arm and showed those people the finger.

"This... is what I think... of you!" she yelled, to which Rosie laughed her ass off, this time resempling pretty much a hyena. The neighbors didn't even bother to answer to Chrystal's offense. They both kept walking, holding each other.

"You're an evil b*tch, Chrystal" said Rosie, giggling. "Somebody should leash you and gag you."

"Oh, that's your fantasy" replied Chrystal. "So you can fuck me whenever you please."

They looked at each other's eyes and this ended in a burst of laughter from both. Rosie laughed so hard that she fell butt-first into the ground, causing Chrystal to laugh even harder.

"The great Rosie has fallen!" she yelled, laughing. "Call the press! This is a big event!"

"Shut the fuck up and help me up!" said Rosie, giggling. She extended her hands towards Chrystal. "C'mon. What the hell are you waiting for?"

Chrystal walked towards Rosie and grabbed her hands. But she didn't realize that her left foot was stepping the hem of Rosie's white skirt. They both were too drunk to realize of small details like that one.

"I'll count to three" said Chrystal, still laughing. "One... Two... Three!" She pulled from Rosie's hands as hard as she could, rocketing Rosie back to her feet.

RRRRRRIIIIIIIIIPPPPPP!!!!!

Rosie's skirt had been torn off from her body completely. And there she was, standing there skirtless, which revealed her tight, very sexy light purple boyshorts. They had a giraffe pattern in dark purple. She looked down and saw that waist down she was now wearing only her panties.

"Oh, shit!" she shouted, covering her underwear with her hands and looking at her completely ruined skirt on the ground. Chrystal, meanwhile, was laughing her ass off while pointing at Rosie's now exposed undies.

"I'm... I'm so... I'm so sorr..." she tried to say that she was sorry, but another fight of laughter prevented her to doing so. That situation was soooo funny! And Rosie's amazed face made it even funnier! She couldn't help it.

"That was one of my favorite skirts, you dumb b*tch!" said Rosie, sounding more sad rather than angry. "Now it's completely ruined!"

Chrystal, meanwhile, could not stop laughing. There was no way she could stop finding Rosie's predicament funny. She looked like an idit who has forgotten to wear pants before leaving the house. Chrystal turned around.

"Hey, everybody!" she yelled, making a loudspeaker with her hands. "You can have now the chance to see which undies Rosie's wears!" Chrystal giggled. Rosie felt annoyed at this, but deep down she found the situation very hilarous. She started chasing Chrystal.

"Shout the fuck up!" she said giggling, trying to put her hands on Chrystal. But Chrystal stepped outside of Rosie's reach. Chrystal wouldn't stop trying to get people's attention.

"Look at her now, before she decides to hide!" she said, giggling, and then she ran away. Rosie chased her around the street, trying to grab her.

"You better pray for I can't catch you!" she warned, in a light hearted way. "I'm gonna kick your fat ass!"

Chystal ran and laughed carelessly, not realizing that Rosie was closing the distance towards her. Finally, Rosie extended her hand and grabbed Chrystal. Or more specifically, grabbed Chrystal's leather skirt. She pulled and, since Chrystal skirt had a zipper along the whole right side...

RRRRRIIIIIIIPPPPPPP!!!!

Rosie looked at the leather garment in her hand, completely amazed. Right in front of her, Chrystal was looking down to her own pelvic area. The only thing covering such area was a pair of orange satin bikini-cut panties. The waistband of Chrystal's panties was, in essence, a big band of orange lace. Rosie stopped looking at the skirt in her hand and looked at the not-properly-dressed Chrystal.

"A skirt for a skirt!" said Rosie, laughing. Chrystal, meanwhile, was very embarrassed. She was not as outgoing as Rosie was.

"How the fuck are we getting back home now?" she asked, putting one hand in her crotch and the other in her ass, not realizing of the fact that that made her look even more pathetic. Rosie just shrugged her shoulder.

"Walking... What elese could we do?" she giggled. "Look, I'm going to teach to walk like a model!" Chrystal laughed at this.

"You're too drunk to even crawl, how are you supposed to model now?"

Rosie felt challenged; "Look, you fat arse! Walk like me and you'll arrive far!"

"Yes, as far as the next corner" said Chrystal, and both laughed. Then, still laughing, Rosie walked towards the building where she lived at, with her left hand resting on her hip and the right one swinging carelessly. Her big bubble butt was swinging from one side to other.

"See?" she asked. "It's not that difficult, Chrystal. You try now!"

Chrystal, tried, but she only managed to enhance her alcohol-fueled loss of balance. Rosie was laughing at the sight of Chrystal walking like a roly-poly toy. In that right moment, a car approached the girls. The car's lights dazzed them, but they could hear some voices -and wolf-whistles.

"Hey, girls!" said a male voice, from the car. "We want to join the party!"

Then, they put some music in the car's MP3 player. Loud beats of dance music started to sound all over the place.

"Dance this!" said another male voice. Chrystal was frozen, not knowing what to do, embarrassed of being seen in her panties for those guys. But Rosie had forgotten about those feelings -if she ever had them. She was dancing right in front of the car lights. The guys in the car were laughing and wolf-whistling.

"That's it, babe!" yelled one of them. "Move that booty!"

Soon, Chrystal, maybe dragged for both Rosie's initiative and her state of drunkness, started dancing too. Then, Rosie walked up to the driver's window and, after turning around, started to shake her panty-clad ass in front oh him. The guy extended his arm and grabbed Rosie's ass.

"Shake that booty! Shake it!" he shouted, while the other girls were laughing. Meanwhile, Chrystal had learned to enjoy that male attention but, since Rosie placed herself in front of the window, she wasn't getting any of it. Jealous, she grabbed Rosie by her arm and dragged her towards the building door. Rosie was sending air kisses to the guys while Chrystal dragged her.

"Why are we leaving?" she asked. "I was starting to have fun..."

"I'm tired. I want to hit the bed now." answered Chrystal. The guys were making the car's horn sound. While Rosie was opening the building's door, Chrystal looked at the guys and, smiling, spanked Rosie's left cheek.

"See you guys!" she said, right before crossing the door.

(BACK TO PRESENT)

"Oh, my..." muttered Rosie, in front of the laptop. "We're now a laughing stock..."

Chrystal didn't say anything. She couldn't. She was thinking about the future consequences that these buch of embarrassing pics would bring to her. A big part of Rosie's FB friends were friends of her too who, at the same time, knew plety of other people that could see the pics, that at the same time...

She could feel the powerful strike that shame delivered into her in the shape of a red face. Chrystal feel her face extremely hot. Looking at Rosie, she could see that Rosie was experiencing the same thing.

"Oh, Chrystal!" she complained, covering her face with her hands. "How the fuck am I going to get out of my house now? Everybody will laugh at me!"

Chrystal was still unable to say a word, because she was having the same worries that Rosie had. How was she going to look at her friends's eyes again? Worse yet; how was she going to look at the eyes of her acquaintances? And even worse; what about her parents?

"Don't know, Rosie" she finally said. "People tend to forget these things rather quickly. We'll get over this..."

It was a lie to Rosie -and herself- that she didn't even rated it as acceptable. People would not forget the two girls dancing on street in their underwear and making a fool of themselves. Their humiliation would stay on the net forever. They'd better got used to the idea.

"Uh, oh..." muttered Rosie. And now what?, thought Chrytal.

"Look at this guy's comment..." she pointed. 'This guy comment' was just a YouTube link. They clicked on it, believing that it would direct them to one of those classic memes used for situations like this one. But instead, they found...

"2 b*tchES DANCIN' IN PANTIES!!!! SO FUNNY!!!

As soon as the video started, Rosie and Chrystal recognized the camera's POV; it was inside of the car of those guys. The camera was recording Rosie's ass shaking in front of the driver's window, while the driver spanked and squeezed her buttocks as he pleased. Then, after around a minute, the driver grabbed the camera and moved it closer to Rosie's ass, up to the point to sticking it to the seat of her panties. They were seeing now just a purple giraffe pattern on the whole screen. They could only hear the music and the guys's laughter.

Rosie and Chrystal were too embarrassed at this point, so Rosie stopped the video -which, to their dismay, had more of 100.000 hits already. But that wasn't the last thing; someboy had sent a quick message to Rosie's FB.

"Oh, no! No, no, no, no,no!" she screamed, frightened. Chrystal was starting to feel frightened too.

"Who it is? What does it say?" she asked, talking fast. Rosie was all eyes now.

"It's my boss! He has seen the whole fucking thing!"

Chrystal looked at the screen and read the message;

"ROSIE, ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS? WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?"

And right under, the worst of all.

"WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS ON MONDAY. WE'LL SURE DO!"

Chrystal didn't need to be too imaginative to know that her own boss was propably displaying the same appretiation than Rosie's. Both girls looked at each other, grabbed a cushion each one, pressed them against their faces and screamed at the top of their lungs.

End.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FLP00 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2014, 01:28 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

So funny!
The Following User Says Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2014, 08:59 AM

Thanked 2,570 Times in 245 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelT View Post
So funny!
Nice to see another person that likes EUF stories!

Tags
euf, humiliation

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019