Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2016, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyG View Post
One of my co-workers has a very attractive wife. I knew he had coaxed her into posing for him on many occasions, and finally convinced him to let me see a few of the more "tame" poses he had stored on a USB stick. One thing led to another and he let me browse through more of her "naughty" poses. He got a call on his cell phone, and during the distraction I downloaded as many of her pic files as I could to my hard-drive....only for my own viewing, of course.
A few weeks later he stopped over on a weekend to help me with a landscaping project. Afterward, relaxing with a few beers I confessed that I'd put a pic of his wife on my computer as my screen saver, and showed him the tastefully sexy pose of her in a bra/panty set on my monitor. I assured him that no one else would see her, and he agreed that it was kind of a turn-on seeing her on display for someone else. I told him about a few sites I knew where guys shared pix of their wives and g/fs...safe, anonymous quick peeks. He didn't think he could never risk showing his wife that way, but I could tell he was curious....so I logged onto one and let HIM post that same bra/panty pose of his wife. The response from other users was enthusiastic, so I convinced him to post a few more. By the end of the afternoon he had shared over two dozen pix of his wife.
I knew she was out of town the following weekend at her sister's, and arranged to stop by my buddy's place to watch baseball. After a bit I turned the conversation to the fun we'd had showing his wife online, and without too much coaxing he retrieved the USB stick and we logged in again from his house. This time tho I steered him onto a file sharing site that allowed the viewers to assume control of the host's computer. I assured him it was totally safe... which was fine until some guy took control and started downloading dozens of his wife's pic files. By the time my buddy had figured out how to reassume control, the guy had copied nearly a hundred pix....many of which are now posted on a variety of Tumblr blogs and some other "Amateur Wife" internet sites. He doesn't know yet how famous she has become....but I do! Think I should tell him....or is ignorance truly bliss??
a couple years ago I met someone who wanted to check out my wife, and to make it easy he suggested he do a screen share with me, something i never did before. He had me download ********** and give him the id and pw, and he connected right away. He sensed I was a little nervous as this was new to me, but he said I was able to close it anytime so I was still in control. We chatted for a while, and he viewed her pics and found the whole experience really hot. I knew nothing about the software, and my settings were set to full control, which meant he could essentially take over my computer and do what he wanted. We chatted for about 20 minutes, and suddenly a message box pops up saying transfer complete. He had file transferred all her pics to himself, even the most private ones I never wanted to show him. Panic set in and I disconnected right away but it was too late at this point. Later on I got and email from him with a dropbox link and it was a shared link on his account to all my wife's pics. He asked where I wanted it posted so we could make her a webwh*r*. I begged him not to share it, and he said he wouldn't, and I spent the next few months constantly looking for the link, or her pics, but they never appeared, and one day the link was deleted.
I have since learned how to better protect myself when doing **********.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to danyg For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2016, 08:12 AM

Thanked 3,816 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by naaktstel View Post
Hmm.. I thought that I made her famous, but no one even likes to fuck her in the threat 'Genuine men/cpls post ur wife and we will tell u if we wud fuck her'
So, I guess she's still a 'nude in the shadow'
Would love to fuck her!

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2016, 04:51 PM

Thanked 8,591 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXroninXx View Post
Would love to fuck her!
Haha, I know. I would love to let you fuck her!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2016, 07:33 PM

I've posted a few pics of her on another site but I don't think they have been copied much. Some were a little cheeky & some were very naughty!!
Has anyone come across her before??

I can't imagine she would be classed as famous! Please let me know if you've seen her elsewhere.
Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_7472.JPG  
Old 11-28-2016, 12:03 AM
Story Forums Moderator

Thanked 5,707 Times in 346 Posts

I don't think the reverse photo sites are very good anymore.

Has anything come up with anything new to do reverse photo searches?
Old 11-28-2016, 01:36 AM

Thanked 8,380 Times in 553 Posts

That really is a nice blouse. Please tell me she goes out like that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy Wife View Post
I've posted a few pics of her on another site but I don't think they have been copied much. Some were a little cheeky & some were very naughty!!
Has anyone come across her before??

I can't imagine she would be classed as famous! Please let me know if you've seen her elsewhere.
Thank you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2016, 07:59 AM

Thanked 11,186 Times in 359 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to greylensman02
Default Like to know more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Ancy View Post
OCC pics show up on Google images searches. This I know for a fact
I have seen some OCC pics come up on Google search and some not. anyone know how it works and what makes that happen?

It used to be that the wife might never find out the extent of her fame - assuming her name had been changed and there were limits, but now all she needs is a copy of the photo she fears has been posted and she can find the lot. Since there are now legal issues involved with this, it is a big deal. Anyone got more thoughts, info on this?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greylensman02 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2016, 12:33 AM

Thanked 1,623 Times in 150 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by greylensman02 View Post
I have seen some OCC pics come up on Google search and some not. anyone know how it works and what makes that happen?

It used to be that the wife might never find out the extent of her fame - assuming her name had been changed and there were limits, but now all she needs is a copy of the photo she fears has been posted and she can find the lot. Since there are now legal issues involved with this, it is a big deal. Anyone got more thoughts, info on this?
Always been part of the reason I don't share my wife's photos with anyone. Once it is out of my hands, who knows where it will end up. And to be honest, she is better at Google-fu than I am. So I prefer to stay married and have her as my photo/video subject than chance her finding I went behind her back.

I mean, I appreciate all of the shared photos and stuff, but ya'll are braver than I am and this isn't 20 years ago when it was newsgroups and having to know UUEncode.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2016, 12:37 PM

Thanked 13,785 Times in 361 Posts
Default I have a video that has over 100K hits

It is posted at the following website, me giving my contractor friend a blowjob in a house he is building: http://www.nextdoorsecrets.com/watch/0/7/371/18540/

And, here are the "tame" pictures that go with it...
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_6106.JPG   IMG_6109.JPG  

IMG_6112.JPG   IMG_6115.JPG  

Old 12-01-2016, 01:29 PM

Thanked 4,925 Times in 215 Posts
Default Fiona D. of Glasgow Scotland

Shes got pics and vids all over the internet. Lets hope she enjoys being so popular and used for jerk off material. If not, oh well, she's out and fully exposed for all to see everything shes got.
Attached Thumbnails
1116.jpg   50344-114-011f.jpg  

401674513.jpg   DSC00427.JPG  

IMG00217-20100729-2148.jpg   DSC08423.JPG  

P1000835.JPG   P1000831.JPG  

P1000628.JPG  

Last edited by SFA; 01-25-2018 at 08:40 AM. Reason: *****HARDCORE PICTURE REMOVED*****

Tags
exposed, famous, geri, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019