Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-2014, 10:31 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default Cheering on the home team

Last week, my wife was talking with one of her guy friends on a computer game she plays. They were talking about their favorite football teams. Having lived most of her life in Fort Collins, Colorado, hers is the Denver Broncos, which he'd already gleaned from her Facebook page. He has seen photos of her, also from her FB page, and he is in love with her 36C breasts, which he'd admitted to her. Obviously, none of the photos he's seen feature any nudity, But you can't help but notice the size and her cleavage in some of her candid pics. Anyway, living in Wisconsin, his favorite team is the Green Bay Packers and he told her that he'd like to see a pic of her in a Green Bay jersey. She told him "Sorry", that she didn't have a Packers jersey, to which he replied, "I'd settle for a photo of you your Broncos jersey then."

Now, I guess over the past few months, without my knowledge, their conversations have been getting friendlier and flirtier (is that a word?) and she decided to grant him his request. She asked me if I'd take a photo of her wearing her jersey so she could send it to him. I said "Sure", so she went to look for her jersey. Unfortunately, she discovered that it was packed away because earlier in the year we thought we were going to be relocating to a state down south. I suggested she wear one of my football jerseys, all of which happen to be from the New England Patriots, my favorite team. She looked through all of them (I have many) and finally settled on last year's #83 WELKER jersey, who happens to play for Denver this year... Figures!

Because it was early evening and we were planning a lazy evening at home, she was dressed in her jammies already so she pulled off her pajama top, revealing her beautiful, full breasts to me. (She never wears a bra at home.) She slipped the jersey over her head and tried it on. It was big enough that it looked more like a dress than a jersey but she looked good in it. I got ready to snap the photo but she said "Wait", and she pulled her pajama bottoms down and off, revealing a pair of blue panties under the jersey.

She posed for a few photos in the living room, standing and sitting on the couch, some with knees open, revealing the crotch of her blue panties. I was getting turned on so I decided to see how much farther she was willing to go. I told her I was sure I got the photo she wanted but that the photos would be much sexier if she took off those panties. When she didn't hesitate to reach under the jersey and slip them off, I knew I was going to get some hot photos for myself!

She began to pose there in the living room, first standing, then bending over the back of the couch, letting the jersey ride up, revealing her bare ass and a hint of her pussy before finally sitting down again. As I clicked away, I noticed that the jersey had ridden up her thighs and that she was slowly spreading her knees apart until I could see her pouting pussy lips. I kept snapping away as she continued to pose for me! At my suggestion, we moved into the bedroom, where the photo session continued.

After getting a few photos of her lying on the bed wearing the jersey with her ass and pussy exposed, I remembered that her friend was in love with her tits so I asked her to take off the jersey, which she readily did. There she was in all her naked glory as I snapped pics of her. Along with some closeups of her tits for her friend, I shot some closeups of her ass and pussy. In doing so, I noticed her pussy becoming swollen and very moist, her pussy lips glistening with her juices, so I was ready when she began to play with herself, rubbing her clit and occasionally dipping a finger or two into her pussy as I continued to get it all on my camera's SD card!

As she continued to play, I got an idea and went to the closet and retrieved one of her favorite toys, a glass vibrator, and tried to hand it to her. In the few seconds I was away, she had gotten so into it that she'd temporarily forgotten I was even there. When she finally focused on me, she took the vibrator I offered her and I went back to snapping away with the camera. Her vibrator has a number of vibrating settings - on and off, of course, but also, high and low, and a number of pulse patterns. She spent some time buzzing her clit with various patterns as her pussy got wetter and wetter. As I snapped away, she finally plunged the glass toy into her pussy and came hard all over it. I got it all on my camera.

At first, I just stood there and watched as she quit spasmning and she came down off her high. It was an awesome thing to witness but I couldn't take anymore. As she dropped the vibrator on the bed and spread her legs to receive me, I threw the camera on the bureau, removed the robe I was wearing and jumped on board! I'd love to say that I fucked her for hours but I have to admit that I did not last too long. After just a few minutes, I exploded inside her, making her already soaked pussy overflow all over the bed sheets.

It wasn't until the next morning that I transferred almost 100 photos from the camera to my laptop. Since they were on my laptop, I asked my wife if she had her friend's email address, which she found and gave to me. Then I sent him the photo he requested, along with a couple more that I took that night. I thought he might enjoy all of them. What do you think? (Because he is her friend and has already seen FB photos of her, I did not bother to obscure her face in the pics I sent him.)
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1900 Ed.jpg   IMG_1901 Ed.jpg  

IMG_1903.JPG  
The Following 101 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
americuadorian, Andrew Green, Areolaman1, arnoldziffel, artfuldogger, atruevoyeur, BaconBot, baddaddy, BadPhotog, Beemer1960, belgarion, bertimos, bfambro, camoj, carbilz, cjhopper, collector5757, cufan86, cupofjoe, cyclicteacher, diamond59131, dicknsider, dognheat, Dookieman, doublefister, DRDavenport, dr_pepper1942, dusk, Emperor Wang, filbert1953, frankl01, franzz2, ginocop, greendoor, gwm, HardAsARock, HDTour, Iron280, ironhorse, ishowwife, itsuwari, jellyworm, JerseyRiv, jiinx81, jojo33bdx, jwalkerblue69, kajuk, krushboy07, kuba123, KWURMX82, lankylanky, lapeer25, ld96dt, lollolz9, Lykalotopus, mamanrc, mcvety, mojo19, moomoo59, mrhitachi99, mrspock, myz_X, naaktstel, nhd95, nobusmindingi, Ode to Goddesses, OlliP, Omega88, oney3232, Overtime, pgspooner, pjbeachfun, rabbit07, rak1918, revani, rick_dalton, road_warrior92, rracoonz, scott794, sgman, Showoffmywife, sith11, solva193, someyounguy, SpeakerFor, spiegelei, squares, stenxyz1, stiv837, strtgld08, Surfer549, thegrayprincejt, Tifosi, toyroller1, tylergal, Vcpl, vitalianos, VXCguy, warrior99, xxxxenophile, zoomie9
Old 01-16-2014, 11:23 AM

Thanked 7,440 Times in 287 Posts

Lets see the rest of the pics please.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jho For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2014, 01:49 PM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 206 Posts

Great pics and story, I'd love to see more! What did her friend think of them?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2014, 06:46 PM

Go Pats!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smillie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2014, 10:16 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Very nice! Yes, lets see the rest of those!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 07:16 AM

Default More...

Thanks very much for the responses and the encouragement, Guys! I tried to get back here yesterday but I had a full plate during the day and went to bed last night, exhausted. Anyway, to borrow the title of a famous comedy play...

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum...

The day after the photo session, my wife asked to see which pic I'd sent to her FB friend, (I'll call him "Davis" here) so I got out my tablet and showed her the one of her standing in in the living room couch, playing with her hair. She looked at it but didn't say anything. Then I decided to come clean and show her the other two I sent him... Her eyes widened but still she didn't say anything at first. I thought, "Uh oh. This isn't going to go well." I knew she'd be shocked that I'd sent more than the one requested photo, but I didn't know what her reaction would be to the other two because of what they revealed.

When she finally found her voice, she said, "I hope you cropped these photos before you sent them to him." I answered that no, I hadn't. Then I asked, "Why?" She answered, "Well, the living room is a mess! If I'd known we were going to be taking pictures of me in there, I'd have cleaned up first!"

What?? I'd just told her that I'd sent Davis three photos of her, two showing the cheeks of her ass and her pussy, and all she was worried about was the cluttered room shown in the background?? (The first two were originally landscape orientated and showed much more of the living room than the cropped versions I posted here.)

Then she said, "Did you at least blur my face out on that first one?"

WTF! I said, "Why should I do that? He already pretty much knows who you are and what you look like. Besides, that photo doesn't even show any nudity, so what's the big deal?"

She agreed with that reasoning and finally calmed down a bit and that led to a big discussion about her being glad that I'm proud of her and want to show her off and she doesn't care if I post pics of her on the internet but that she wants to see and approve of any other pics that I might share with Davis or anyone else that might know her. While I understand her concern, so far I haven't agreed to her restriction so we'll see how that goes!

As for Davis, he was quite surprised and delighted with the photos I sent him and he has really stepped up his flirting! He knows that I have lots more photos of her but so far he hasn't asked me for any more. Tammie doesn't have any on her computer so she can't send him any so I suspect that I'll be hearing from him again, eventually!

I haven't had time to go through all the photos and edit them, but here are a few more from that photo session that I can share...
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1907.JPG   IMG_1912.JPG  

IMG_1942.JPG   IMG_1950.JPG  

The Following 90 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
americuadorian, Andrew Green, Areolaman1, arnoldziffel, artfuldogger, atruevoyeur, BaconBot, baddaddy, BadPhotog, Beemer1960, bertimos, Big_prick69, carbilz, cjhopper, Clancydog, collector5757, cufan86, cupofjoe, cyclicteacher, davyp1, diamond59131, dicknsider, Dookieman, doublefister, DRDavenport, dusk, Emperor Wang, filbert1953, Flair port, franzz2, fzintzock, Gabberzz, ginocop, greendoor, gwm, Iron280, itsuwari, jellyworm, jiinx81, John Don, jojo33bdx, krushboy07, kwill, KWURMX82, lapeer25, lewdown, lollolz9, Lykalotopus, magauto, magnaebony, mamanrc, mojo19, moomoo59, MrBill, Mrpeelush, mrspock, myz_X, naaktstel, nhd95, nkedf, nobusmindingi, Ode to Goddesses, OlliP, Omega88, Overtime, playnround, puckmuck, puthan, rak1918, rbp927k, revani, scott794, sgman, Showoffmywife, sith11, SpeakerFor, spiegelei, stiv837, strtgld08, thegrayprincejt, Tifosi, tim81, toyroller1, tylergal, Vcpl, vitalianos, VXCguy, warrior99, wolf86, zoomie9
Old 01-17-2014, 10:41 AM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Very nice pics! Well done!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 06:33 PM

Default A few more...

We took close to 100 photos so here are a few more...

Question: If I post anything more graphic, (see earlier posts for content) can I still post them here in Non-fiction?
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1917.JPG   IMG_1924.JPG  

IMG_1957.JPG  
The Following 71 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2014, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifesass View Post
Now that the Pats have lost, I suggest you post all the pics to a album somewhere and send Davis the link as
a punishment for her!
That's funny! I think that's a great idea, Wifesass, and I would do that except I have no idea where I'd post them all and keep them private. Besides, he's never asked me for more. In fact, I haven't heard from him again since he thanked me for sending the few that I did send him! My wife talks to him almost every day, though. I think it's weird that he hasn't for more and I'm not sure why.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2014, 09:16 PM

Thanked 21,504 Times in 1,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
<snip> Besides, he's never asked me for more. In fact, I haven't heard from him again since he thanked me for sending the few that I did send him! My wife talks to him almost every day, though. I think it's weird that he hasn't for more and I'm not sure why.
Maybe he's getting it in the flesh?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017