Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2015, 06:40 PM

not enough lol
Old 03-05-2015, 01:40 PM

Default not convinced ... 9

I am not quite sure about this question as women seem to exclude the times they take a cock for a few thrusts but not much longer.

My wife does not count anything where both sides did not cum or were fucking for less than " a few minutes". She admits to 9 cocks, but I reckon she is really only counting her relationships. She says she has sucked about 50 cocks before marriage (but again she only counts the cummers) and wont be drawn on whether any of those guys slipped their cocks in for a few strokes. I guess she is low on the bjs and most of the bjs have slipped their cocks up her. I guess she does not really know how many dudes have fucked her.

Since marriage I don't think she has fucked anyone other than me. I fuck her about 4 times a week.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dftemp For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2015, 02:56 PM

Thanked 5,444 Times in 286 Posts
Default Maths

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftemp View Post
I am not quite sure about this question as women seem to exclude the times they take a cock for a few thrusts but not much longer.

My wife does not count anything where both sides did not cum or were fucking for less than " a few minutes". She admits to 9 cocks, but I reckon she is really only counting her relationships. She says she has sucked about 50 cocks before marriage (but again she only counts the cummers) and wont be drawn on whether any of those guys slipped their cocks in for a few strokes. I guess she is low on the bjs and most of the bjs have slipped their cocks up her. I guess she does not really know how many dudes have fucked her.

Since marriage I don't think she has fucked anyone other than me. I fuck her about 4 times a week.
She is clearly bad at maths
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to barnyb For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2015, 03:15 PM

Thanked 5,636 Times in 139 Posts
Default Wife has had around 12 but...

My wife has been fucked by a reasonable amount of men. Maybe 12 , but only one of them made her cum!
However, I have known quite a lot of females as close friends and know some of their sexual statistics too!
One of my friends was married young to her high school sweet heart and had only ever had sex with her husband until she was about 34, when her marriage broke down. She then cautiously explored her sexuality with other men....
This story can be continued if anyone is interested?
Another friend of mine, who is 32, has never been married. She, after sharing her extremely smoothly shaved vagina with me, explained that I was her 50th lover.
During her exploits, she had made videos, been to sex parties, and even had a threesome with 2 guys that she had only met hours earlier in a night club.
Women...so very different and so very wonderful! :-)
Old 03-06-2015, 09:13 PM

Default i forgot to mention

Quote:

I forgot to mention she does this thing where she sucks cock for a while then moves up your body, and slide your cock between her labia, holding it there with her hand (she calls it riding the rail), and then slides down to continue sucking. She doesnot count this as fucking although she quite often will slide you in up to the hilt for a few thrusts.

To me this counts as fucking. Anyone else have experience of this, and do they have women who count this or not?
Old 03-06-2015, 11:17 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
I forgot to mention she does this thing where she sucks cock for a while then moves up your body, and slide your cock between her labia, holding it there with her hand (she calls it riding the rail), and then slides down to continue sucking. She doesnot count this as fucking although she quite often will slide you in up to the hilt for a few thrusts.

To me this counts as fucking. Anyone else have experience of this, and do they have women who count this or not?
Sounds like fucking to me!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2015, 07:24 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

well.... I'd say, at least sex... teasing sex.

Women math will always vary... hence, some women will not count anal-sex as "sex" or cheating... some will prostitute their asshole, but are pure in the front for their husbands. (go figure).

I look at it this way, if its something you CAN'T (shouldn't) do in front of your parents, kids or to your friend... its sex.

I will always love the argument with a female friend of mine who says "blow jobs isn't sex"... so I asked her to suck my dick... since it isn't sex. I WON.... kind of...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2015, 09:05 AM

Quote:

Try explaining you didn't fuck her if you got caught mid slide
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to britrob For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2015, 10:24 AM

Thanked 3,620 Times in 374 Posts
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by clitty View Post
well.... I'd say, at least sex... teasing sex.

Women math will always vary... hence, some women will not count anal-sex as "sex" or cheating... some will prostitute their asshole, but are pure in the front for their husbands. (go figure).

I look at it this way, if its something you CAN'T (shouldn't) do in front of your parents, kids or to your friend... its sex.

I will always love the argument with a female friend of mine who says "blow jobs isn't sex"... so I asked her to suck my dick... since it isn't sex. I WON.... kind of...
in France, it is customary to say : "suck is not wrong" (sucer n'est pas tromper)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jojo33bdx For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2015, 10:27 AM

Thanked 3,620 Times in 374 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrob View Post
Try explaining you didn't fuck her if you got caught mid slide
as any dick is not entered, she considers that she does not fuck !!!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jojo33bdx For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample