Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register

Old 08-03-2014, 02:34 AM

Thanked 35,721 Times in 4,705 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotfw View Post
I agree with Curly and would add as much as I like enf scenes they can be unrealistic
but still sexy and entertaining. The new approach/topics might be more immersive/suspenseful/exciting.
My advice let the women talk, no gags
We're definitely on the same page about gags! I want the models actually TALKING during these!

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
The Following User Says Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2014, 02:53 AM

Talking I agree, but...

Just chiming in here with MHO, bondage generally isn't my thing either, but since 99 of what I've seen out there in internet land has been what you so adequately called "assault-type scenarios," who could blame me? I've definitely got an interest in your take on the subject.

One question on the one thing no one has mentioned yet : You mentioned the word "storefront" a few times in your original post about this, which leads me, anyway, to think you'll be selling these videos from a different site than your ENF. Is that the case?

In any case, I would suggest a seperate thread from this one, with a clear title, so that the distinction in content is readily apparent for those not interested.
The Following User Says Thank You to Someone For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2014, 11:09 AM

Thanked 176,947 Times in 18,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someone View Post
In any case, I would suggest a seperate thread from this one, with a clear title, so that the distinction in content is readily apparent for those not interested.
I would say that this would be the way to go. If you want, we could rename the title of this thread to distinguish it from the other one that you would start. So, one would be "Updates at DFP - Erotic Bondage" and this would become "Updates at DFP - ENF", just as an example.

Fango
Old 08-03-2014, 11:42 AM

Thanked 18,167 Times in 797 Posts
Default But both work....

My wife's occasional bondage fantasy is to be bound where she might be discovered by someone she does not want to see her naked or by strangers. My "nudist neighbor" enjoys being tied up near a roadside where she might be seen and men will stop and use her for their pleasure. She has done two of these as shown in my non-fiction thread.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2014, 11:53 PM

Thanked 30,589 Times in 4,232 Posts

I'm not into bondage at all but I certainly don't mind if you post stuff about it here. If it overlaps with public nudity, I'd probably be a little interested.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2014, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someone View Post
Just chiming in here with MHO, bondage generally isn't my thing either, but since 99 of what I've seen out there in internet land has been what you so adequately called "assault-type scenarios," who could blame me? I've definitely got an interest in your take on the subject.

One question on the one thing no one has mentioned yet : You mentioned the word "storefront" a few times in your original post about this, which leads me, anyway, to think you'll be selling these videos from a different site than your ENF. Is that the case?

Yeah, the path I'm exploring is based on portraying the ladies in the videos as actually enjoying consensual bondage, with no painful ties, drooling, forced orgasms, etc. Although there will be willing orgasms since the level of sexuality will be admittedly higher than in the ENF videos in order to show that they are enjoying bondage as a part of their sexuality, rather than as part of an assault/unwilling scenario.

You're correct as well in that this genre won't be sold at the existing site or storefront. I'll be opening completely new storefronts at C4S and eClips under the theme of erotic bondage in order to keep the product lines separate. There may be a membership site somewhere down the road, but that will depend on if sales of the new genre support it. In fact, the most likely scenario would be a complete rebuild of the existing site to allow for an ENF section, and an erotic bondage section, giving folks two areas to explore based on their individual interests.

It does seem like there will be a second thread started here at OCC too, based on the feedback. Thanks for sharing your opinion and thoughts!

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Old 08-04-2014, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
I would say that this would be the way to go. If you want, we could rename the title of this thread to distinguish it from the other one that you would start. So, one would be "Updates at DFP - Erotic Bondage" and this would become "Updates at DFP - ENF", just as an example.

Fango
I think it's the way to go too Fango. Thanks for chiming in. There isn't any need to change the name of this thread I think, since the new stores will be branded as "DFP's Tied Together." So this thread will be "Updates at DFP" and the other thread will be "Updates at Tied Together."

Old 08-04-2014, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delt View Post
My wife's occasional bondage fantasy is to be bound where she might be discovered by someone she does not want to see her naked or by strangers. My "nudist neighbor" enjoys being tied up near a roadside where she might be seen and men will stop and use her for their pleasure. She has done two of these as shown in my non-fiction thread.
Thanks, I've done several "willing ENF" scenarios along those lines, and that sort of thing would probably remain in that production queue as being tied up tends to be secondary to the excitement of possible exposure.

Old 08-04-2014, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlMalone View Post
I'm not into bondage at all but I certainly don't mind if you post stuff about it here. If it overlaps with public nudity, I'd probably be a little interested.
Hey Karl, public nudity tends to pull the idea more into the ENF side of things, and I've explored it several times in the past there. This production queue would tend to be more about the bondage being the end goal, rather than just a method towards something else. Although I'll certainly be exploring outdoor bondage soon enough in this realm too, it would still be focused on the bondage being the excitement in its own right.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2014, 04:54 PM

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM

SEDUCTION, WITH EXTRA CHEESE

Tara and Star are hanging out again. This time they’re talking about boys. Tara confesses to having a crush on David, a cool boy on the football team that’s really popular. Star comes up with a plan to get him to notice Tara, and all Tara has to do is trust her…and order a pizza from David’s father’s pizza shop! But when the delivery has a surprise, things don’t quite go as planned!

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338
NO A LA CARTE UPDATE THIS WEEK

With the lack of an update this week, the a la carte sites will now be four weeks behind the membership site. Although all videos will be available at all sites, for the latest releases; check out the membership site to both stay up to date and save money as well!

A la carte updates will resume next week when DFP Productions returns from FetishCon in Tampa, FL. Be sure to check out the DFP Yahoo Group for pictures of the fun!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
seductionwextracheese02.JPG   seductionwextracheese03.JPG  

seductionwextracheese04.JPG   seductionwextracheese05.JPG  

seductionwextracheese06.JPG   seductionwextracheese07.JPG  

seductionwextracheese08.JPG   seductionwextracheese09.JPG  

seductionwextracheese10.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv seductionwextracheese~trailer.wmv (49.68 MB, 1516 views)
Streaming Videos
seductionwextracheese trailer

6m:46s

Tags
dfp productions, enf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008