uploaded by our members!
Under 18,
leave now

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur

Notices

Old 07-20-2011, 10:25 PM

Thanked 4,816 Times in 156 Posts
Default Wifey @ the beach w/guy w/erection - Sage Continues

I originally posted this true story last year in the Non-Fiction section. However, I think it belongs here, as the genuine photos that followed are probably more important than the story. And I think more people will see and hopefully enjoy this post here.

I first wrote the account of what happened, and then I explained about how I had pictures of the entire event. After that, I posted 6 pictures. Keep in mind, the original post was of separate, less detailed pictures that were posted in the "Nude Beach Horn" thread. But after several PM's asking for details, I posted the story in the Non Fiction area. Now, in 2011, the saga continues. So I'm re-posting last years stuff here, so I can then continue the story as it has started again and will likely continue to develope of the next 2 months.

Below is last years post. It will be followed by another post, and then last years pictures. After that, this years update will begin....

This is the true account for the pictures I posted in the exhibitionist section under the "Nude Beach Horn" thread. Several people have PM'd me asking for details. The pictures showed my wife naked by the water's edge while a naked guy kind of followed her around. This was going on throughout that day, and some of the times the guy was near her, he had an erection.

Link:
http://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=543

The wife has toyed with exhibitionism for about 5-6yrs. Each summer she seems to enjoy it more, although she is always somewhat unsure of herself, embarrassed by being seen, and worried that she will be judged as a sl*t. Growing up, she was a complete prude. She is now 27.

Anyway, that day at the beach she was drinking, and started to feel adventurous. There was a guy who we hadn't seen before who kept approaching her whenever she walked down to the water's edge by herself (I only went with her about 1/2 the time). More often than not, he would start to get a hardon. Each time, he would try to get closer, and each time it became more and more obvious that he was blatantly looking at her. He didn't seem like an exhibitionist himself, because he didn't approach anyone else, didn't walk around with an erection, didn't do anything to display himself, and was never hard unless he was near my wife and staring.

As the day went on, wifey started to enjoy the attention, and she really enjoyed the affect she was having on this guy. We agreed that she could talk to him, and say flirty things. From that point forward they would talk each time she went to the water alone, and each time he would be hard during their conversation.

That was the first day. As it turns out, we ran into him 3 or so more times over the summer. So on day 2 and 3, it was more of the same. Each time she would come back to our beach chairs she would relate the conversations, which were fairly bland. In the end, she is still a very shy girl when around guys, especially when naked. But she couldn't deny that she was enjoying the whole thing, saying that to cause a guy to get hard just by displaying herself was the greatest achievement for a "closet exhibitionist." On the 3rd day, the only difference was that wifey was trying to muster the courage to "bump" into his hardon. She started making minor flirty contact, like grabbing his arm when a bigger wave would come, etc. But in the end, she didn't touch his erection. The pictures you saw are from day two or three. What happened on day four (the final day) is not reflected in the pictures posted on OCC.

A side note: We started refering to this guy as "BD" for "Big Dick." He had a fairly long one, and it was very thick. Wifey admitted that this added to the thrill, as she had never seen such a big one in person.

On the 4th and final time we saw BD, the games began again. About mid-day, while watching them talk, I saw wifey suddenly go into the deeper water. This was VERY strange, as she can barely swim, and was afraid of the ocean waves. After a very short dip, she came back out, and walked back to the chairs. After asking her what happened and why she went in the water, she sheepishly broke down and admitted that while talking to BD, she happened to look down and notice her own juices obviously flowing and running down her leg. This made her even more embarrassed than normal, and she ran into the water to cover the evidence.

After hearing this, I decided to step in and help her with her game, which also made me more able to keep an eye on her safety. Near the end of the day, I walked up to BD and introduced myself (he had constantly been asking, "what does your husband over there think??" To which my wife explained just talking was fine). After introductions and small talk, I told BD that my wife had commented on his dick several times, and thought he was huge. He loved hearing that, so I followed up with, "And she would love to take a picture of you naked if you're ok with that." He agreed, so I told him to let us know when he was ready at some point before he went home. I then excused myself and went back to my beach chair. BD and the wifey continued to talk on and off for the rest of the afternoon.

At the end of the day, sure enough, he came over to us and asked if we wanted to take a picture of him for her to have. He seemed a bit shy, which to be honest, made the event more "doable" for me. So we all walked up to the water, and he secretly (so he thought) fluffed himself up while I got the camera ready. Wifey was a cross between embarrassed, giggly, and horny. After a couple of pictures, I told him that wifey would love to get a few pix of him while erect (he had a semi at the time) and I asked if he was into it. He agreed, and without so much as a touch, he became erect. I guess he was holding back! So after taking pix of him hard, I suggested that wifey join him while naked for a few more pix. He was totally game (practically drooling), and she was suddenly very nervous but agreed. When they posed, they did a little sideways hug, and her boob was pressed against his arm. After that, I totally shocked wifey by telling BD that wifey had admitted to me that his cock was huge, and she wished she could touch it once. I then asked BD if he would mind posing the same way as before, but with wifey holding his erection. While he practically salivated at the opportunity (remember, this all started with him semi-stalking her) wifey almost passed out. She turned red, starting saying things like, "OMG, no I couldn't..." and giggled and was obviously reluctant and embarrassed. But with some coaxing from me, and somewhat pleading encouragement from BD ("don't worry, I really don't mind...") she finally agreed.

It took her about 30sec of reaching near his penis to finally lightly graze his balls. With some encouragement from me, she finally cupped his balls. She was so embarrassed it was obvious. Yet knowing her, I knew she totally wanted to do it. (She later admitted that was only the 3rd dick she has ever touched, including mine). Eventually, with more encouragement, she grabbed his raging hardon at the base of his cock. I got a few pictures like that, and while using the burst mode, I managed to catch a shot of BD looking at wifey, and another of her looking down at his erection while she held it. I then suggested she drop to one knee and pose for a mock bj, like she was about to blow him. She didn't quite get it right, as she was nervous and embarrassed, but while trying to "sort of" do that pose, she inadvertantly stroked him a little bit, because she never let him go while trying to position herself. Poor BD looked like he was going to blow. And after viewing the pictures later, I saw that he was probably pretty close, because he was dry in the first pictures, but was leaking a lot of precum in the final pictures.

More pix would have been taken, but our beach blankets got flooded out by a rising tide, quickly ending the session. And though that was the last time we saw BD at the beach, I'm sure we'll run into him next summer. Since that time, wifey has masturbated several times thinking about that day.

And yes, I really do have a bunch more pix, but wifey's face is in them all, and posting those would be a no-no.

Comments and/or any similar situations would be greatly appreciated.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:26 PM

Default The next post from last year...

***Originally Posted by malakabufo ****
Squirrel, this is a classic. If I were a better writer, I'd be tempted to do two "Fiction" stories here. One from her point of view, and one from his. Hers would be uncertainty, wondering what you think about it, her wondering what it would feel like, etc. From his, I'd make him a wimp afraid to approach, yet excited (mentally and physically) at the prospect of contact.

I think this is the first true story with photographic evidence to back it up. How did you hold that camera still when you must have been laughing your ass off?

Thank you.

***My reply***

The pictures were very difficult to take. Keep in mind that we were at a nude beach with other people walking around. Cameras are often taken away by force and tossed into the water. I've personally witnessed that happening twice.

But I just couldn't pass up on the chance to capture the moment. So for the pictures that have been posted, I used a fuji water resistant camera. The photo quality isn't that good, but the lens is internal, making the camera easier to handle and hide. I basically sat in my chair, legs apart, with the camera in one hand between my legs. If someone came within the proper angle to see it, I would just let it fall on the chair, and lay my leg over it. Because the lens was internal, the camera remained flat, making the fairly easy to do. The pictures were also taken later in the afternoon, so the foot traffic had slowed down. It was still difficult and risky, but it was worth it.

The other pictures that haven't been posted were 10x better quality (and content) wise. I used a 14MP and didn't hide it. I was able to do this because the tide had created a "river" separating the ocean's edge from the sand dune area. Most of the beachgoers had retreated back to the edge of the dunes, leaving a good 75 meters between us (at the water's edge) and them. The "river" became a bit marshy, and people didn't seem to want to cross it to get to the ocean. So while people could see that we were taking pictures, we were far enough away to show that we cared about their privacy. No one bothered us.

As far as blurring or blocking my wife's face, that crossed my mind, but I've seen some of the handy work of people like vidpro who can remove censorships, unblur people, etc. I thought about cropping the photo and cutting their heads off, but "BD" was 6'2" tall, and wifey is 5'1" tall. I'd basically have to chop the guy in half. Plus, I wonder if photos can be un-cropped (forgive me, I'm far from a techy).
Old 07-20-2011, 10:30 PM

Default The 3rd entry, with the good pix

Hope these help make the account better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to choose a few of the pictures from the final part of the story and place them in order of how the event progressed. The first pic is blurry, but at least it shows "BD" and wifey "pre-contact." The final pic is the one showing the mock blowjob. When it happened, wifey was very nervous and started the pose very awkwardly. At first her lips were literally 1-2 inches from his tool, but while using the burst mode on the camera you don't always get the exact shot you're trying to get. When she realized how close she was, she started leaning back, as can be seen in the photo.

Let me know what you guys/gals think.
Attached Thumbnails
BDx0.JPG   BDx1.JPG  

BDx2.JPG   BDx4.JPG  

BDx5.JPG   BDx6.JPG  

The Following 293 Users Say Thank You to squirrel516 For This Useful Post:
aberja, adior8otos, anomalous_anon, antxon21, apeyboy, archie69, arcticwolf62, AristideBruant, azgrlvr, backspace, BaconBot, bagrim, BaitAluminum, bakedsanta, barbossa, Baubas, BeerPussy, bertimos, bigmac22, BigSur, bigwally, boapollo, boxter, boz2boz4, bpwt, brinkui, buscher, bustypics, captkerp, carlop, carlos999, charlyBerlin, chfa402, chovik, clc100, coachrapture, cocktailking, contessa, ContinentalCol, crisrod, curly804, da999, daharrison, dakotaboy, daniel_simone, Darrentty, davesaw, Davids1, dbleuj, december2010, dennisw76, dicknsider, dl11, dnrag, dognheat, donker, dorset knob, Dr good, DRDavenport, driver88, duffy166, dvsl, dwaynepipe, Eastcoastcouple, ECUpirate, endoftheline, estaline, etefivos, everytimei, ex0dus, Fabiolino, fairfax2, fairmonth, falcon50, fastfrank, ffrayban1, fireballxl5, fkk2211, flanker7, flstfi55, Frankieboy_0, freddyfi, fubar8103, fullmonty, gahan, gessnerp, GlassMan8, glock136, goalie411, gogo82, graeno, grales, greeneye5, gsquare, guinessd, Haggle, halfital, handynhung, hangweed, hardogleken2, hardshoe, hard_harry, HDTour, herooboy, hilocrc, hip_i, hoitoider, HondaBike, honeybadger, hotbrown, hub_cuck2002, Hurrel, ibins, iDnA@1, ilikedirt, imfantcwriter, imotep, irish drunkard, ishowwife, island101, ivonnemorr, I_Love_Naked_Girls, jack2525, jackqx4, jackrockpete, jake10, jetta2010, Jinks, jjanda_2000, joermont, Joetal, John Thomas, jumpinjive, k1k2, kamphlet, kanarie1974, kappala, ken2518, kimbered, kinca, kinsman, kiran.6365, krullbagge, Larry27, LarryGoomba, lastdon, lasthero15, laxramper, lioantonio, LoneRed, Mac Bolan, madahab, majify, makemo, marcmartins2002, marcopm, marcopm93, mavfan909, Max, maymedson11, mcubed, meangreen34, Mentalmac89, mgguy, michmc, milocool, Mitcham, MJ4nudes, mnadal30, monke, moomoo59, mousemota, Mr Bernard, mrmrsmd, mrwhip, mucker888, Mudbug, Muffjunkie, myrightnut, nacnat, namor66, nando21, Nawlinsnative, ncal101, Nene_Switch, nervous, Nightshift, nitro, nm385, nnfan, nobusmindingi, Nocturnal Terror, noiserocker, nos21, Nude_mom_and_hubby, nudieman, obriensg1, old jer, oreoboy, Orthogon, paddyjoe4, paressou1, patrikske, pc0999x, pdxg11, perkele85, pf18, pingman62301, pnn, poldorsoi, pozzer2, prdefeo, prinect, qcurious, qd0307, Qx4000, r36125, racin20h, ramon3, reader1, regtinny, RGN, richardj74, richardrox, richterboy, rickmadden, RickWaites, rico0973, riversidebob, rok04, romikk32, ronnie_isit, rotus, rower2, rpsaturnal, rumbamad, Rwilliams, sandude07, scb55, schiffi, SergLen, seriousfun, shaguar, shawn d, sirtosassy, sitrix, Skrewston727, slipstream, smovbuf, snahdru, soad1, somatic54, spartans, SRV, ssspender, stevocala, stmartin330, sweendoggy, tayler, terbucky, testingtesting123123, tetrak74, thelonious, thesues, thredkamel, tigerbeat6, tikitom63, tjn357, toby_cosmo, topper7927, tristanchik80, tumi72, tylergal, user0815, Valentiner, vegahunter, viewer317, vinc35, viz, waggis64, watcher2005, willie t, willieg, witekk12, wolfhunter, woodmi, wsvids2000, wzz, xp2, xrayspecsuk, ymos, zapper44, zarh
Old 07-20-2011, 10:43 PM

Default And now, the saga continues. 2011 posts begin here.

Ok, so after all that stuff happened last year, the summer ended, and that was the end of BD. Or so I thought.

This year we ran into him at the beach again. And while he is still very obviously interested hanging around and talking to the wifey (as evidenced by his near constant erection) he also seems to be nervous about me all over again.

While at the beach, we noticed him sitting about 50 yards away. Eventually, he started wandering over towards my wife while she dipped her feet in the ocean. But he constantly looked over his shoulder towards me, and he seemed very nervous. Nevertheless, once he got near her, his erection gave away his excitement. Same old BD. Notice in pic # 74 & 75 he was touching himself. That was a bit more bold than last year, as it took him awhile to do that. But just like last year, I had to take pix from a distance, as we never got to discuss picking up where we left off. However, I suspect that the ice has been broken, and things will move along faster this year. Here are a few of the pix I got from 2011. Sorry, but the quality is pretty bad.

Let me know if there is any interest in this ongoing situation, or if I should put this one to bed.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF1550.JPG   DSCF1551.JPG  

DSCF1574.JPG   DSCF1575.JPG  

DSCF1557.JPG   DSCF1558.JPG  

The Following 215 Users Say Thank You to squirrel516 For This Useful Post:
377h, aayla1801, aberja, acetaminaphine, adior8otos, alcealceu, anders37, anomalous_anon, anon0101, antxon21, arcticwolf62, AristideBruant, aspired, BaconBot, BaitAluminum, bakedsanta, banya2, barbossa, bardone6969, Baubas, bbert2002, bigballzbichi, bigmac22, bigwally, boxter, boz2boz4, bpwt, brinkui, brunettesrule, budbuddy54, buscher, buzzki11, captkerp, charlyBerlin, chfa402, christopher, clc100, cocktailking, ContinentalCol, craigss1980, Crankdingo, curly804, da999, Darrentty, darren_hearst, Davids1, Dignified, dkot, dl11, dognheat, donker, Dr good, DRDavenport, duffy166, ECUpirate, etefivos, everytimei, ex0dus, excursions11, fairfax2, falcon50, fastfrank, feelyatdacat, felinith69, ffstevebus, fireballxl5, fkk2211, flanker7, flashjohn, flstfi55, Frankieboy_0, friarfrat, fullmonty, Gary94, Gliese, goalie411, gogo82, graeno, grales, groggy2, grumpyoldgit, guinessd, Haggle, handynhung, hangweed, hardshoe, hard_harry, HDTour, herooboy, hilocrc, hip_i, hoitoider, HondaBike, hub_cuck2002, Hurrel, iceman7770516, iDnA@1, ilikedirt, imfantcwriter, imotep, irish drunkard, island101, ivonnemorr, I_Love_Naked_Girls, jack2525, jackrockpete, jake10, jarhead03, Jinks, jjanda_2000, joermont, Joetal, John Thomas, johne5, jonnyx, jor, jose.milhares, kappala, kenny177, kinca, kinsman, krullbagge, lasthero15, Lazy-Lob, lexx1991, lioantonio, lushjack, Mac Bolan, madahab, majify, malakabufo, maymedson11, mcubed, michmc, mightymartin, mikidora, millin, mnadal30, monke, mousemota, mrmrsmd, mrpiitm, mrwhip, mucker888, Mudbug, Muffjunkie, myz_X, namor66, nando21, Nene_Switch, nitro, nkedf, nm385, nnfan, obriensg1, old jer, paddyjoe4, pdiddymon, pdxg11, pingman62301, pnn, prdefeo, qcurious, qd0307, regtinny, RGN, richardj74, richardrox, richterboy, rickmadden, riversidebob, rok04, rpsaturnal, SandyM, Scrat01, SecretCover, SergLen, Seven0440, sevenups, shoarma, sigmacavanagh, sirtosassy, slipstream, smovbuf, snapper4, soad1, ssspender, steel79, sunnynude, sweendoggy, talaiporos, tayler, testingtesting123123, tetrak74, themagus, thesues, thredkamel, tikitom63, tjn357, toby_cosmo, topper7927, tumi72, user0815, vinc35, vonderNeeth, Wild_Bill_Ohio, winpanzie, witekk12, wsvids2000, xchange3, Xoco217, xp2, xxxxenophile, zapper44, zarh
Old 07-20-2011, 11:43 PM

Great story and pics! Look forward to more!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pdiddymon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2011, 12:22 AM

I guess many of us will be stuck to this thread for some weeks. I, for one, know for sure I will.
Thanks and keep it up!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jor For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2011, 04:50 AM

great thread and looking forward to more pics.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bosstime For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2011, 05:12 AM

Please continue. How far are you willing to let things with your wife go?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iceman7770516 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2011, 07:06 AM

Default soooo hot

Your wife is lovely. great ass. Please show and tell more. You are a lucky s.o.b.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Crankdingo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2011, 10:24 AM

Thanked 2,176 Times in 153 Posts

great thread, great photos!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to graeno For This Useful Post: