photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Old 10-24-2011, 06:38 PM

Default Loire Valley show

Here are some pics from an American girl putting on a show in France. The full story is in the non-fiction section h**p://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=118649
Attached Thumbnails
paris.jpg   calais a.jpg  

calais b.jpg  
Attached Images

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kat For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2011, 11:31 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following is the corresponding true story:

Nearly twenty years ago I took a holiday with my then girlfriend, whom I'll call "Tracey" (not her real name, for which I'll explain later). We travelled to romantic France hoping to rekindle our up-and-down relationship. Tracey was in her early twenties and was still in college studying business. She had also just retired from competitive rhythmic gymnastics where she was nationally ranked and had represented the US in many international competitions. Tracey was not the most stunning woman in the world, but she was definitely above average in looks, and had a killer body. She was also very smart. The main stumbling block to our relationship was that she was a spoiled brat. Being an elite athlete she was used to the spotlight and people always going out of their way to help her. She was having a hard time adjusting to retirement, and the more I was supportive of her, the more of a b*tch she became.

We flew into Paris (my favorite place in the world) where we spent a few days seeing the sights. The "city of lights" didn't seem to impress her much, and she was as moody as ever. By that time, I had pretty well decided that we'd break-up after the trip; the drama just wasn't worth it. However, things were about to change. After Paris we travelled by rental car through the Loire Valley. We spent three days exploring vineyards and touring castles. On our last day in Loire, we stayed at this quaint bed-and-breakfast that was situated right across a small side street from an immense medieval castle (unfortunately, I can’t remember the name of the castle or small town. For the purpose of this story, I tried to search it on the web, but there were several chateaux located within old towns. It could have been any one of a half dozen).

Our lunch that day consisted of bread, cheese and a bottle of very good wine. Tracey was a much nicer person to be around once she had a couple of drinks in her. After lunch we toured the castle. Off of the main parlor room was a huge balcony that overlooked the small town. The balcony was a great place for photo ops, and easily fit 50-60 people. Looking down from this balcony, we realized that our B&B was immediately across the street, and since the old cobblestone roads were very narrow, the distance from the balcony to our room couldn't have been much more than 70 feet.

Tracey was relatively conservative, but after a bit of alcohol she loosened up considerably. She also loved to be the center of attention, and since the end of her athletic career she really missed the spotlight. It didn't take too much convincing to get her to agree to put on a bit of a show. The plan was for her to return to our room, open the windows then change her top while "forgetting" to close the d****s. I could see the excitement in her eyes while thinking of the possibility that someone might see her topless. She ran off, and only a few minutes later the windows and d****s of our room opened up. Tracey, nonchalantly, walked around the room and laid some clothes out on the bed. She removed her t-shirt, and glanced up to the balcony. No one seemed to notice her. She then unclasped and removed her bra and turned exposing her breasts towards the balcony. Much to her chagrin, no one seemed to notice. She then put her bra and top back on. I was expecting her to close the windows and rejoin me in the castle. But, instead, she went over to the boom box and put in a cassette tape of dance music. She then pumped up the volume drawing attention from the 15-20 people standing next to me. Once she had an audience, she was going to put on a memorable show. Dancing provocatively, she again removed her top. There were whistles from the crowd as her bra dropped to the floor. I expected this to be the end of the routine, and was shocked when she started to unzip her shorts. In her panties, she turned around several times showing off her absolutely perfect body. Tracey faced away from us and pulled down her panties, exposing her delicious ass. To more whistles, she turned towards the crowd giving a great view of her thick but manicured bush. For sure, I thought, this was the end of the show. You could have knocked me over with a feather at what happened next. Tracey, lay back on the bed, still in full view of the balcony, with her legs spread wide. By this time, the crowd on the balcony had doubled to 20-30, most of whom were taking pictures. Tracey began to masturbate. As her fingers penetrated her pussy, her lips started to spread making the gash very visible even from our vantage point. After only a few minutes she climaxed. As her body convulsed in pleasure, the crowd cheered wildly.

Tracey closed the windows and d****s, and I literally sprinted back to our room. (Not easily done when you have a hard-on.) She was still naked when I entered the room. Within seconds my pants were around my ankles and Tracey was blowing me. Her exhibition had turned me on so much that I came immediately and filled her mouth with hot cum. I had never climaxed so fast.

We discussed the events that had just happened, and when I told her that I was surprised that she went beyond baring her breasts, she responded that she had only planned to go that far, but when she heard the whistles from the crowd, she felt the euphoria of being in the spotlight that she so missed. This was the first time she had ever exposed herself this way, and just couldn't stop.

The next day we were back in Paris to see some more sights. For the rest of the trip, Tracey would wear mini skirts and go pantyless. There were no more blatant exhibitions or shows, but I'm sure enough Parisians got some glimpses. Later on we would travel to Calais and hit the beach. Tracey, of course, went topless, as were many other women. However, she did drop her bottoms as well, but only for a few minutes. She seemed uncomfortable being totally naked at the beach. It's as if she needed a voyeur like atmosphere to turn her on enough to be exposed.

The trip did rekindle some excitement back into the relationship. Unfortunately, her exhibitionist tendencies were limited to France. Several times after our return, I encouraged her to go commando. But she never did. In fact she became even more conservative in her dress and demeanor. The relationship had run its course, and a couple of years later we went our separate ways.

I am sharing some of the photos from our trip. Unfortunately, at the time, I only had an instamatic camera, so the quality is not great, particularly of the show she put on in the Loire Valley. However, on that balcony, there were several people taking pictures with some good cameras with zoom lenses. I'm quite surprised that none of those better quality photos have ever popped up on this site. Maybe I should be checking out some French voyeur sites.

Upon our break-up, Tracey asked me for the photos, which I gladly returned to her. Fortunately, she did not ask me for the negatives! I did not use Tracey's real name, nor did I reveal her face, not because the little b*tch doesn't deserve to be humiliated, because she truly does. But, since that time, she has become a very successful businesswoman and founded a company that depends on a conservative clean image. A leak of this type of information could devastate this firm, and there are a lot of people who depend on this company for their livelihood.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kat For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
riki Lindhome

6m:42s

03-24-2021
4eyes clip3

2m:18s

12-17-2011
ThinSexyBlonde2

1m:12s

09-19-2021
Face fuck practice