photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2019, 03:59 AM

by any chance, does anyone have the 09/10/17 show? On their youtube this specific one is block due to copyright
The Following User Says Thank You to jucastro For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2019, 05:51 PM

Thanked 14,535 Times in 384 Posts
Default 24th June 2017

I'm still stunned at how awesome this is. I'm thrilled coming across it- it's difficult to imagine it happening anywhere else in the world than Brazil- harassment in undressing unsuspecting members of the public (and in some cases groping/spanking); health and safety with open fire and nude bodies; and irrelevant to this forum, but I repeatedly cringe when a guy holding a half burnt cigar with 2" of ash stand over a prone woman with her eyes wide open and upturned, replicating Luis Bunuel. Have to fast forward past that for each performance.

Here is my take on the first performance, 24th June. It's not vintage- several of the sexier girls stayed in the background- but there's plenty more to come from future performances. I wanted to download in turn all of the available performances before uploading, on the unlikely chance that these posts are spotted by someone close to the theatre company and the videos got taken down.

More to come over the coming days.
Attached Thumbnails
24th June Auburn necklace.jpg   24th June hairback brunette.jpg  

24th June Pert necklace.jpg   24th June shaved head.jpg  

24th June svelte brunette.jpg   24th June New afro chick.jpg  

24th June Bustier brunette.jpg   24th June Older cancer brunette.jpg  

24th June Cute dancing brunette.jpg   24th June Cluster.jpg  

Old 12-14-2019, 03:05 AM

Thanked 41,787 Times in 1,669 Posts

Love these, thank you. The videos are amazing but frustrating only in that they rarely linger on an individual subject for more than a few seconds. These stills are great. Now I’m thinking about trying to go back and make some GIFs if I can find the time.
Old 12-14-2019, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanker7 View Post
Love these, thank you. The videos are amazing but frustrating only in that they rarely linger on an individual subject for more than a few seconds. These stills are great. Now I’m thinking about trying to go back and make some GIFs if I can find the time.
Thanks. I know, there are some really sexy full-on nude dancing moments in there, but it's quite a thing to repeatedly edit 30min clips down to 2-3 seconds to convert. Maybe someday if I have more time and patience I'll get round to it. But if anyone knows of good software to convert vid to gif without uploading I'd be grateful. Don't mean to be paranoid about my IP uploading profile to random websites.

Here's the second performance, 25th June. Only four female audience members, but then two of them (imo) are super cute. There's some really good stuff coming- eg as the run progressed, there are some anonymous continual crotch sequences which aren't that difficult to match up. Annoying that the M/F audience ratio is always somewhere between a ratio of 3/1 to 2/1. I hope most of you will appreciate how much flappy cock and hairy asshole footage I have to trawl through for these posts!

Will let you know in next post which performances I'm apparently unable to access on copyright grounds in case anyone has them downloaded etc.
Attached Thumbnails
25th June Cute strawberry blonde.jpg   25th June topless blonde.jpg  

25th June Strawberry blonde.jpg   25th June stunning blonde.jpg  

25th June shaved brunette.jpg   25th June scarf brunette.jpg  

25th June shaved brunette 3.jpg   25th June strawberry blonde 2.jpg  

25th June chubby brunette.jpg   25th June shaved brunette 2.jpg  

Old 12-16-2019, 05:14 PM

Default 1st July 2017

1st July wasn't a bumper crop either, not least because two of the cutest chicks kept clothes on. Perhaps the cast were shy in inviting women up to begin with- but then 2nd July was much better, to follow.

As it stands I have around half of the performances from the Macumba playlist. The others are apparently blocked on copyright grounds by 'Naxosofamerica'. I'd be deeply appreciative to anyone who has any of the following; 9th July, 22 & 23rd July, 30th July, 6th August, 12th & 13th August, 19th August, 2 & 3rd Sept, 10th Sept, 16th Sept and 24th Sept. Would even consider just sharing vidcaps privately if you prefer in return for the favour.
Attached Thumbnails
1st July glasses brunette relaxing.jpg   1st July Chubby milf 2.jpg  

1st July glasses brunette.jpg   1st July gawan get naked.jpg  

1st July topless brunette.jpg   1st July last minute bespectacled brunette.jpg  

1st July Chubby milf.jpg   1st July alt chubby milf.jpg  

1st July topless.jpg   1st July large busty cast member's quim.jpg  

Old 12-16-2019, 05:21 PM

Default 2nd July 2017

A much better crop, though a shame the busty tattooed 'lesbian' in the fifth image wasn't more to the fore. I capped the cameragirl on this performance too, but it will have to follow in a misc/extras post. I don't know if it's to anyone's interest but the drummergirl from the band got naked a couple of times too- likewise that can follow in an extras post.
Attached Thumbnails
2nd July busty bespectacled brunette.jpg   2nd July lovely fringe brunette.jpg  

2nd July lovely trimmed blonde.jpg   2nd July androgynous cropped brunette.jpg  

2nd July busty tatted brunette.jpg   2nd July pert brunette.jpg  

2nd July great slim long haired brunette.jpg   2nd July dark busty crop.jpg  

2nd July lovely svelte hair back brunette.jpg   2nd July naked hug.jpg  

Old 12-17-2019, 01:10 AM

Thanked 1,527 Times in 71 Posts
Default Keep 'em coming...

Also a big fan of this group and have been scanning the shows, lots of gold hidden in these videos. I've been noting videos with timestamps of great moments to share here. Sorry in advance if any reposts.

Would also love to know if anyone has the deleted shows available for download somewhere, and if anyone is aware of any higher resolution versions of these shows existing anywhere.

Here's a couple favorites from Macumba...more to come...

---
June 25th Show
At 02:28:29 The older star of the show decides to spread closeup for the camera.

hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkhKNbExNFg&list=PLTN97D_XfEQHIoUtB98L01km FB0IPqiCD&index=3&t=0s

-----
July 16th Show
At 02:46:18 Our favorite camera girl is shown taking off her outfit and returns to her camera with an embarrassed smile. Screencap below...

hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5tFO59a75o&list=PLTN97D_XfEQHIoUtB98L01km FB0IPqiCD&index=9&t=0s
---

August 20th Show
01:42:50 This is a scene I recently discovered that happens every show around the same time. Some great closeups of most of the cast applying paint with good lighting...

hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R629rUG1PjE&list=PLTN97D_XfEQHIoUtB98L01km FB0IPqiCD&index=19&t=0s

HAPPY TO KEEP UPLOADING MORE AND SCANNING ANY OTHER DELETED VIDEOS ANYONE HAS STORED SOMEWHERE. IF ANYONE HAS ANY LEADS TO HIGHER QUALITY VIDS PLEASE LET US KNOW
Attached Thumbnails
Older Star Spreads.jpg   camera girl.jpg  

Skinny small breasted girl.jpg   Young white looking girl.jpg  

Old 12-17-2019, 02:09 AM

Thanked 7,379 Times in 552 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyS View Post
I don't know if it's to anyone's interest but the drummergirl from the band got naked a couple of times too- likewise that can follow in an extras post.
Yes I would be interested! I never noticed that.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to schlubby For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2019, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyS View Post
1st July wasn't a bumper crop either, not least because two of the cutest chicks kept clothes on. Perhaps the cast were shy in inviting women up to begin with- but then 2nd July was much better, to follow.

As it stands I have around half of the performances from the Macumba playlist. The others are apparently blocked on copyright grounds by 'Naxosofamerica'. I'd be deeply appreciative to anyone who has any of the following; 9th July, 22 & 23rd July, 30th July, 6th August, 12th & 13th August, 19th August, 2 & 3rd Sept, 10th Sept, 16th Sept and 24th Sept. Would even consider just sharing vidcaps privately if you prefer in return for the favour.
I have most of the rips you're looking for actually, minus the September performances.
Attached Thumbnails
yt rips.jpg  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to glorias For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2019, 04:27 PM

Thanked 1,527 Times in 71 Posts

Macumba
Aug 20th Show
1:41:21 The cute brunette has great closeups of puss...
hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R629rUG1PjE&list=PLTN97D_XfEQHIoUtB98L01km FB0IPqiCD&index=19&t=0s

Macumba
Aug 26th Show
1:41:11 Same cute brunette
hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWV6VJxDZAo&list=PLTN97D_XfEQHIoUtB98L01km FB0IPqiCD&index=20&t=0s

Macumba
July 29th Show
2:46:14 By far my favorite cast member...the beautiful pregnant one Great shots in good lighting of her dancing.
hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvZmco6fM3g&list=PLTN97D_XfEQHIoUtB98L01km FB0IPqiCD&index=11

**Would love to know if anyone has any closeups of the pregnant cast member's puss or better shots of her in HD?
Attached Thumbnails
Aug20 Brunette Puss.jpg   Aug20Brunettestanding.jpg  

aug26 Brunette.jpg   july29pregnat.jpg  

Tags
stage, theatre

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20