photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2011, 03:35 AM

I have several others if this is well received and anyone would like to hear more.[/QUOTE]

I would love to hear some more . . . . .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to davyp1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2011, 07:33 AM

Default oh wow. gotta try that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferris1 View Post

But she doesn’t swallow often and usually lets it drip from her mouth . . . .she would suck him to completion, always in her mouth but would then make him swallow it so it didn’t go on her clothes! She told him that it was either that or not finishing at all so he went along with it.
What a great idea. I could be definately getting away with that tactic, Yhis story matches many of my acts of being finicky and particular to my huband. I do not swallow him because the loving with him will not inspire it, as other men have so inspired. We have new car and I can use that as excuse to surprise and make him do so. I admire so the woman in story!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sonalsinghsl*t For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2011, 06:30 AM

Default Interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigx View Post
I have 2 friends who are a couple and strangely the guy wants to hear NOTHING of her past and refuses to tell her anything of his.
:/
I would not want to tell of my past to my husband, and I would think I would not be glad if he were to take pleasures in other men using my mouth and that sort of thing. I' trying to understand this. I a bit sheltered. , I know
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sonalsinghsl*t For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2011, 09:38 AM

When my wife was in her teens and early 20's she had a reputation as an easy date. We dated a little bit when we were 19 and I was one of dozens of guys who had sex with her back in the day. It was several years later that we reunited, fell in love, and married. As far as I know I was the only man she had sex with after we married. We openly shared our fantasies with each other which led to some great times. I had a huge fantasy of watching her having sex with others. She knew my fantasy but, although we came very close once, never fulfilled it. What she did do was tell me stories about past lovers as a part of our foreplay. It's impossible to describe the joy of laying back while she worked me over and told stories how she lost her virginity, places she'd done it, how different guys f__ked her, etc. We had some great times together.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to captbobwi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2011, 09:47 AM

Thanked 6,054 Times in 218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by captbobwi View Post
It's impossible to describe the joy of laying back while she worked me over and told stories how she lost her virginity, places she'd done it, how different guys f__ked her, etc. We had some great times together.
Maybe you could get her to post some of these stories on here?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamsicator For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2011, 01:02 PM

Thanked 4,008 Times in 227 Posts

My wife and I were both married once before. She was pretty conservative as a teen-ager, and before she got married she only fucked two guys~ a college boyfriend a couple of times, and then her first husband pretty steadily after they met. Her first marriage lasted about fifteen years, the last five of which her first husband was having an affair with a co-worker. She knew all about it but didn't want a divorce, because, she realizes now, she was more concerned about the institution of marriage, and her children, and what people would say, than her low-life husband.

Well, finally, she couldn't take the crap any longer so she got to chatting with a guy on-line about three states away. One thing eventually led to another, and they began getting together for a weekend fuck-a-thon about every six months. She told me the first time they got together she had an "Oh-God-what-am-I-doing" moment just before he plunged it in. She got over that and had a great time with him, but it was a hassle meeting someone on the sly who lived 600 miles away.

When she was 38 she got divorced. Right about then she happened to read a self-help book about newly divorced women, and the author asserted that a lot of women had an average of 10 to 12 sexual partners before they established a new, long-term relationship. "Yeah, right," she thought. "That ain't going to be me."

But then, it was. She joined a matchmaker site and started getting laid within a couple of months of her divorce being final. Some guys she fucked only once, some she kept around and banged a dozen times or more. Two years later I came along and met her on the same matchmaker site. We emailed for a while, then chatted on the phone, and finally set a dinner date. After dinner we went over to her place and ended up in bed, balling half the night. Little did I know at the time that she'd been out the night before and gotten thoroughly drilled by some other guy.

All this history came out much later, but it sure made for some hot pillow talk, and eventually led into a relaxed play lifestyle we now enjoy. I loved hearing her stories and love it even more now when she gets in the mood to go out and play.
Old 02-15-2011, 11:11 PM

Default Jenn's Pass

So once I asked how Jen became such a wild woman, and was she always like this, I finally got her past out of her. She said it probably started when she was about 17 in high school and her boyfriend at the time shared her with two of his friends when they all had a party. Then it turned into more than a one time thing and it happened a lot more. Then she said that one time in college she was at a party when she met a guy at the party and ended up going to a back room to get busy, while they were in the middle of it, she felt another set of hands and another dick in the mix. She remember it being a black guy with the biggest dick she ever seen. He was just inches from her face. She told me she never ever thought about black guys like the before, but something about this big as dick right there in front of her she lost control. She reached out and started to suck, well at least try. She said she fucked him all night and him and some of his friends for the next year. Then we met and now are married.
Old 06-05-2011, 11:14 AM

I've gotten lots of stories about my wife's past, and she was definitely a wild child. One of the first ones she told me about was a wet tshirt contest. Her older sister owned a bar and she would hang out there alot (and drink because she was underage but they will provide it to her anyway). She was a big hit with the regulars and based on the pics I've seen of her at that age, she was smokin' so I can see why. A couple of the regulars convinced her sister that having a wet tshirt contest would bring in some extra business, so she went along with it. My wife was hanging out at the bar as usual when the contest was announced. There were several girls lining up but my wife wasn't one of them. At her age, she had no intention of joining in. Once the contest started, several of the regulars starting working on her trying to convince her to get up there. As the drinks continued to flow, she finally decided to go for it. her sister was shocked and tried to keep her from getting up there, but the guys at the bar kept her from doing that.

My wife had a great time and with all of the regulars that she knew voting for her, she ended up winning. Her sister told her later that if she ever did that again, she wouldn't let her hang on in the bar anymore. From what she has told me, that was the only contest like that that she has ever gotten in to.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to funwiththewife2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2011, 10:45 AM

Thanked 31,229 Times in 1,368 Posts
Default Donna

When I met my wife Donna, she was 24 and working as a waitress. What I didn't know at the time was that she was fucking a 40 year old drummer from a band that played in the club where she was working. She continued seeing him for about 3 months while we were dating. We even bumped into him once while we were on a date; she introduced him to me as a friend of the family. He seemed like a nice enough guy, little did I know that he'd been banging her for almost 2 years.

She didn't tell me about her relationship with him until we were married for several years. I must admit it was quite a turn-on learning that my wife was a "band groupie". The thought of a 40 year old guy getting off on her really got me excited. I'm sure he had many great stories to tell the other band members about the young chick he was banging on a steady basis.

Donna told me the relationship never became very serious, they were just 2 friends filling each others needs. I know she never used a condom in her life, so I can imagine how much her needs really got "filled"!

Even to this day I get excited when I think of my wife at the age of 24, being banged by a guy of 40 who just wanted to "get his rocks off." Here are 2 photos of what she looked like back then. I must admit I can't blame that guy for taking advantage of the situation. The lucky fellow had a good thing going!
Attached Thumbnails
V9.jpg   V3.jpg  

Old 11-18-2011, 09:20 AM

Thanked 3,066 Times in 73 Posts
Default Wife's Past.

My wife had a wild streak in her late teens and early twenties. (sorry I did not meet her then, I was married a 8 years older) One night while pretty drunk in the hottub she blurted out a story of a threesome. She ate her sister to an orgasm, then fucked her sister's boyfriend! Lucky boyfriend. My wife , although denies it, must have been quiet experienced before meeting me. Her pussy is very deep and wide. (No babies) She doesnt talk about it, but somebody(s) opened her up years ago. She can easily take a thick 10" dildo all the way! It was not until after we married I found she was very bisexual...maybe more than bisexual. (PS...I got her to orgasm only twice in twenty years). after 5 years of marriage, we experimented with 3somes, adding a woman. I would leave her alone for hours listening to her cumming multiple times! Of course "mr. covert-camera" got into the bedroom somehow and I was able to see for myself how she really got into woman-woman sex! Bad thing about experimenting... sometimes you find out stuff you dont want to know. Like something satisfies your wife more than you ever could. We are still married and she gets pissy if I even start in the direction of talking about we both have had affairs or done things without telling each other. But one of my co-workers apologized for his behavior with my wife after we left in separate cars after a group party at a strip club. I got back to the motel, but it took her 45 minutes longer with him! Mr camera caught her and the massage therapist. I watched her as the lady ate her pussy to a violent orgasm...she never mentioned that one. She still spends time with her girlfriends and my mind thinks up all sorts of things. She's good wife so what the hell. BTW, her pussy is still huge! I'd love to watch what goes in it to keep it so gaping open!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d

0m:51s