Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What's your hottest taboo fantasy for your wife?
Inlaw 62 12.86%
Her Relative 109 22.61%
Co worker 167 34.65%
Younger/Older 200 41.49%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 482. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-30-2017, 12:18 AM

Default Older

In our search for a long term bull i always wanted them older. We are in our early 20s and i would want guys f****** her that were at least 40. Something about an old experienced guy c*mming in my wife and possibly impregnating her is a huge turn on.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to countrycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2017, 06:41 PM

Cool

my biggest taboo would be for someone I don't really like to seduce her, and be smug about it. For him to fuck her, mebbe take pics or a video, show his friends, and even brag..especially to me. For her to have to keep doing him and even one or two of his friends to keep it hush hush..THAT would be taboo.
Old 06-08-2017, 11:23 PM

Since I am a single male in the lifestyle I cannot relate any direct fantasies for a wife but I can tell about some taboo fantasies I have engaged in with couples over the years. One of the most common along this line is one of the stories I will tell about here.

Met this couple online, they had a swinger profile and had apparently talked about threesomes with a second guy but up to that point they had not made anything happen. They planned a weekend trip to Chicago and the husband and I agreed to meet. His fantasy was to have his wife picked up in a hotel. He set everything up without her full knowledge. He had booked two connecting rooms at a downtown hotel and came to potentially meet a single guy. On the night we met I was in the second room and after dinner he claimed to be sick and was going back to lay down. He gave her permission to play and left.

I approached her in the hotel bar and did my best to seduce her. She was a little hesitant but after a few drinks, some intense flirting and a few dances she wanted me. She did tell me her husband was in their room but that was about it. I had actually seen him covertly watching us from just outside the bar most the evening. I took her back to my room, where he could hear us but not see anything. As soon as we got inside the door she began rubbing my crotch and without any hint from me went down and got my cock out and began to blow me. From there she was on fire and couldn't seem to get enough despite her having several orgasms.

It was just after 3 am when she had enough and said she needed to return to check on her husband. I left the hotel shortly afterward and returned home. The next day I received a site message thanking me for a great time along with a certification on my profile. We have stayed in touch but not ever met again. It was very hot for all of us I guess.
Old 06-10-2017, 06:24 PM

Default Reluctant Lesbianism

My wife is fairly vanilla when it comes to sex, and is definitely turned off by the idea of homosexuality. But I fantasize about her and girlfriends at one their hen parties getting drunk, then watching her reluctantly allow one of them to go down on her and make her come.
Old 07-03-2017, 03:13 PM

Default Romikk32

Quote:
Originally Posted by romikk32 View Post
my biggest taboo would be for someone I don't really like to seduce her, and be smug about it. For him to fuck her, mebbe take pics or a video, show his friends, and even brag..especially to me. For her to have to keep doing him and even one or two of his friends to keep it hush hush..THAT would be taboo.
I have had something like that, a navy guy. I found out when I came home from shift early and was at the apartment when my wife came home from playing golf with this guy and 2 of his friends. She walks in wearing a white shirt, no bra and the shirt unbuttoned below her tits. She must have given all 3 guys a good show. Later another sailor friend told me how the guy bragged about having my wife wrapped around his finger.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Plainlover2002 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2017, 03:23 PM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

We have a yard guy who i a retired CPA, he loves the work and all the tax free income too. My wife thinks he is hot, doing physical labor all day keeps him very fit, even for a 65 y/o man.

The other day we were fooling around in bed, I was playing with her clit and I made up a fantasy that Chuck, the yard guy, was outside watching her masturbate, wow she got off immediately. Chuck always cuts the grass on Friday morning, so last week I blindfolded her and told her that I had opened the blinds and that chuck could see her as he was just outside the window.

Who knows, maybe she'll seduce him one day when I'm not around.
Old 07-06-2017, 03:34 PM

Thanked 15,424 Times in 778 Posts
Default Wow Beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Cunnilingus View Post
This is a fantasy of ours that we also posted on another site:

My wife Tara frequently walks around the beach in her thong bikini, which barely covers her shapely butt. Even though she's had 3 kids, she's still extremely shapely, although her breasts have shrunk and her nipples become more pointed, she still gets a lot of looks from the guys, especially the younger ones.

One day, when she was adjusting her thong to expose her butt cheeks as much as possible and brushing her shoulder-length blonde hair, I noticed a handsome young teen guy, probably around 18, gawking at her every chance he got. He especially tried to get a good look at her butt when she walked by, and I distinctly saw that he had a very noticeable hardon that was sticking out through his bathing trunks. I saw him pass by her several times in one day, and each time he couldn't control the fact that he got a visible erection. Each time I saw him get hard looking at Tara, I instantly felt my own dick starting to swell. I had never seen another guy get stiff looking at my own wife, and it immediately turned me on.

When we got home, I told Tara about what I had seen, she got very turned on by the thought of the handsome young guy being so excited by her that he got an obvious hardon. She had seen the boy but hadn't realized that he had got an erection looking at her partially clad body. She thought she had long since ceased to be attractive enough to any guy, much less one that young, to cause any guy to have an erction looking at her. I always assured her that wasn't the case, but it was hard for her to believe me.

Tara got horny as I described the way that the guy looked at her and how big and obvious his erection was through his trunks. "Oh, that's so sweet! I didn't think any guy would look at me twice." I told her that was completely silly, and she got an impish grin on her face and started rubbing the front of her bathing suit crotch with three fingers. Soon her eyes closed and she slowly lied down on the couch, continuing to rub as I unhooked her bikini bra and began to suck on her hard nipples. Soon her legs went tight together and she started to moan loudly as she had an unusually strong, drawn-out orgasm.

After she relaxed some, I asked her what she was fantasizing about while she was masturbating. "About that guy fucking me-that's exactly what I was thinking about. While you watch. If he gets that hard looking at me, that must be what he wants to do to me. He must think about sticking it in me, not just playing around. Don't you think? You're a guy, you know how guys think. I'm sorry, sweetheart, I hope you're not mad at me for saying that." "No, I think it's extremly hot. After all, I could have just ignored the whole thing, but I made a point of telling you-I was wondering if it would make you horny", I assured her.

I hugged her and then pulled her bikini bottom down, put my head between her legs, pulled her thick blonde pubic hair aside and began to lick her clitoris. She moaned, sighed and turned from side to side while I told her to imagine that it was the boy's tongue that was rhythmically licking her clit. She shook violently, grabbed my head tight and screamed as an extremely strong orgasm ripped through her pelvis-I ejaculated onto the sheet because I had been thrusting against as I licked her, then we both fell asleep.

Later, I asked her if she actually had the chance if she would fuck him. "Really? Would you actually want me to?", she asked. "Only if I could watch-but maybe without him knowing I'm there", I said. We worked out a plan that if he saw her the next day that she could invite him into our cabin and then.....

The next day Tara was walking on the beach again, and I kind of stayed in the background. Sure enough, the boy was walking arond and saw Tara, and tried as hard as he could to get a good look at her. Tara tried to maneuver a little closer to him, and struck up a conversation. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but she later said she introduced herself with small talk and invited him to our cabin for something to drink. I quickly snuck back to our cabin, as we had agreed to previously, and hid in a part of the cabin where I knew she wouldn't bring him.

They walked in together, and I heard her say to him, "your name is Robert? My husband's name is Robert-what a coincidence!" I peeked through a crack in the door and I was already getting horny thinking about what might happen. She got him a soft drink, they drank for a minute, and suddenly, without warning, Tara simply unhooked her bikini bra and let it drop to the floor, exposing her perfect breasts. Robert's eyes got wide, but he said nothing. "You wanted to see them, didn't you?". He said nothing, and Tara continued, "I saw you looking at me yesterday, and I know you got excited-isn't this what you wanted to see?". "Well....". Robert wasn't able to finish his answer when Tara cupped her breasts in her hands and said, "don't you want to kiss them?". Without saying anything, he bent his head down and began to kiss her breasts. "Put my nipples in your mouth-suck on them", she urged him. He did as he was told, and he seemed very skilled at it, because she closed her eyes, cupped her boobs more, and began to sigh. Tara was already developing the red, blotchy rash on her chest that always indicates that she is quite horny. "Ahhhh....mmmm....good....", she said as he continued to suck and nibble. I was already hard as a rock and had to slowly stroke myself. "Ahhh...grind them with your teeth....yes, like that!", she said. "Ohhh, good.....ohhh, yesss....", she said as she ran her fingers through his hair.

After she enjoyed him sucking on her nipples for a couple of minutes, she gently pulled him over to the kitchen counter and sat on it. Then she told Robert, "pull my bottoms off". He hesitated a bit, and she insisted, "pull my bottoms off! You want to see me that way, don't you? You know you do". He then did as requested and tugged at her bottoms, exposing her thick, blonde pussy hair. "Oh, you're beautiful". exclaimed Robert. "Am I?" That's hard for me to believe", my wife assserted. "Ok, to prove it, I want to see what I do to you", Tara said, so she pulled the boy's shorts off, revealing a massive, beautiful hardon that stuck straight up at the ceiling. He was thin, slightly muscular and handsome, and his penis was about 7 inches, medium thickness, circumcised, the head swollen. He looked as if he had been hard for a long time. "Goodness, do I do that to you?", she asked. "Do I excite you that much? I can't imagine any guy getting that hard looking at me. It's so beautiful."

Then, she began to stroke his penis,and slowly pulled him toward her. With her sitting on the kitchen counter and him standing, she pulled his erection toward her pussy with one hand, and with the other pulled her pubic hair and lips apart. She guided his massive erection into her vagina, and when the tip began to enter her, he gasped loudly, "ahhhh! ohhhhh....oh, that feels so good! Mmmmmm". "Does it feel that good, honey? Sink it in deeper, slowly...", she instructed him as she admiringly stroked his shaft and his balls, looking down to see him as clearly as she could, watching him slowly sink into her, balls deep. When he was as far in her as he could get, he moaned loudly again, and she closed her eyes, pulled her legs up around her shoulders and groaned. Then he began to slowly thrust in and out, and she bit her lip and grabbed his muscular butt, trying to pull him into her harder. She looked down at his penis intently, with her mouth open, touching his shaft and then his balls as he slowy thrust in and out...in and out... I was mad with excitement, stroking myself slowly, trying not to come too quickly. "Oh, get me in the groove, that's it", Tara said as he continued to thrust slowly in and out of her and moan. She started to groan with each instroke, and it was obvious to me, since I knew her so well, how excited she was, because a thick, red blotchy rash completely covered her neck, upper chest, boobs, and now her stomach and shoulders, and even the lower part of her face, and her breasts seemed to shrink, and her nipples were extremely erect and bright red.

"Do it....do it....do it....do it....." she mumbled over and over again, then louder saying, "Please....please...yessss...yesssss....deeper...d eeper....ahhhhh....good...." She put her legs down, opened her eyes and gently touched his hardness with her fingertips as it slowly thrusted in and out of her-with her other hand she caresseed his balls, her mouth wide open and breathing deeply, with an almost startled look on her face, and beads of sweat forming and then dripping down her face and body. Robert moaned with his thrusts and I imagined how sweet my wife's insides must feel to his virgin, teenage penis.

"Yes.....yes....just like that....don't stop....keep it up just like that....please don't stop...oh, honey, please don't stop..." Tara continued to stare at Robert's masculinity as it filled her, still touching his perfect shaft and holding his balls. "There...there....there...there....fuck me...do it...do it....oh, please...there...THERE....RIGHT THERE!!!!!! Oh, NO!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!"
Tara closed her eyes tightly and bent her head down, her shoulders and belly jerking in rhythm as she madly rubbed her clitoris with four fingers as an extremely powerful orgasm ripped through her belly.

Robert kept thrusting, and as soon as my wife recovered from her climax, she started madly rubbing her clit with four fingers, very quickly coming to another and then another orgasm, screaming and writhing while still being filled by Robert's handsome penis.
When my wife recovered from her last orgasm, which I thought was going to cause her to faint, Robert began to groan loudly, and my wife quickly grabbed his shaft and pulled him out of her. His thick, beautiful penis began to empty the contents of his balls on my wife's stomach, after his penis head swelled, turned purple and with each long, white stream that struck my wife's naked tummy, Robert sighed, 'ahhhhhh....ahhhhhh...ahhhhhh" as Tara stroked and admired his penis and gently touched his testicles that were emptying their contents on her tummy between her pubic hair and navel. As she watched him ejaculate, she shuddered and closed her eyes, then put her head up against his chest and held him. Tara thinks that it is the ultimate compliment that a man could give her if she could excite him enough to make him ejaculate, and this is her reaction every time she makes me come.
The sights and sounds of my wife fucking Robert were just too much for me, and I finally allowed myself to come, trying very hard not to be heard as I had one of the strongest orgasms of my life.....
Wow that's so hot !!!
Old 07-19-2017, 10:33 AM

Thanked 3,923 Times in 185 Posts
Default She and her student who took her up skirts

When Miyuki was in early 30s, one student was caught by vice principle while he was taking her up skirts. The kids was disciplined for 3 days for his act yet Miyuki took him for private tutoring after school at our apartment. I was not for such idea yet she felt pity on him and did it anyway.

The boy was a troubled kids and always gave her trouble. Yet he confessed that he had a crash on her while she was private tutoring him. Miyuki was breat feeding our younger one and did notice his eyes are on her breasts while he was studying with her.

I fantasized him undressing my wife while I was away and taking bath with her in our small apartment. I never told her such my fantasy... The student become her favorite one after all and still write to her time to time.

This is my wife Miyuki during tutoring our kids and just after breast fed our kids in a tent at park...
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki13b.jpg   miyuki_park_breastfeeding_05.jpg  

Old 07-19-2017, 12:06 PM

Thanked 3,621 Times in 374 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysuguru77 View Post
When Miyuki was in early 30s, one student was caught by vice principle while he was taking her up skirts. The kids was disciplined for 3 days for his act yet Miyuki took him for private tutoring after school at our apartment. I was not for such idea yet she felt pity on him and did it anyway.

The boy was a troubled kids and always gave her trouble. Yet he confessed that he had a crash on her while she was private tutoring him. Miyuki was breat feeding our younger one and did notice his eyes are on her breasts while he was studying with her.

I fantasized him undressing my wife while I was away and taking bath with her in our small apartment. I never told her such my fantasy... The student become her favorite one after all and still write to her time to time.

This is my wife Miyuki during tutoring our kids and just after breast fed our kids in a tent at park...
On the first photo, (Miyuki from back to skirt), your wife seems to have superb legs. (As beautiful as her breasts)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jojo33bdx For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2017, 06:19 PM

Default Massage

I like the idea of her getting a massage that turns into a happy ending, from either a man or a woman. We have fantasised together about this and I know that she like me can find massages erotic.

On holiday in Morocco we both had massages one day that went beyond what we expected. The woman who massages me got very close, massaging inside my shorts around my public bone until inhad a visible hard on. At the same time, she was going through a range of treatments and found herself being walked topless from one room to another alongside another client, a guy, who was wearing only shorts.

We shared experiences after and our sex that night was incredibly highly charged.

I like the idea of her getting so turned on during a massage that she either asks them to finish her off or they just do it and she doesn't stop them. Even better if I was lying alongside her having the same experience.

Tags
taboo, wife taboo

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023