uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2011, 12:06 PM

Thanked 2,748 Times in 201 Posts

I was just a kid when this happened and had forgotten all about it. There was a group of us swimming in my neighbor's pool. I think they had just had the pool installed. One of their friends, don't remember her name now, was swimming and holding her daughter above the water. I guess the girl couldn't swim. Her son came up, treading water next to her and his foot caught her bikini bottom and pulled it off. It also tangled up his leg, so her first thought was to grab the kid. Now she has a kid in each arm and her bikini bottom undone is floating away. She screamed for help, but the water didn't hide much. Finally the neighbor lady caught her bottoms, helped hold one of the kids and let the other swim away so she could deal with it.
She had a big red bush... this was the 70s... I remember that I didn't know that bush matched hair color before that. I had only seen brunette up to that point.
Old 03-24-2011, 11:37 PM

i remember going to a graduation pool party in seventh grade at a girl's house. Everyone and their parents were there. At one point, most of the kids were getting out of the pool, so some of the parents decided to go in. It was really late and most parents were drunk. None of them had swim suits besides a few. They all went in their underwear. All the kids laughed. But nothing was really wrong with it. Except at one point, a super hot mom with big firm D's got in and started swimming around with her daughter. She got out to dive off the diving board when her daughter was lying on an inflatable bed and she fell off. I guess out of motherly instinct she dove underwater to "save" her. When she came back up, the girl was fine and annoyed at the help. But the mom came up and her top had snapped in the front and both her D's were hanging out for everyone to see. I did get a picture on my disposable camera, as did a couple other kids. Everyone laughed and no one freaked out. Unfortunately I was too nervous to get the film developed cuz i didn't want my mom finding it.
Old 04-03-2011, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsmith9021090210 View Post
While I never post anything, I couldn't resist this. I was with her the day that this happened. She made this same maneuver numerous times and you could see everything. Is this what the hype was about? The quality isn't perfect, but this is exactly what everyone must have seen.
Oh my God. I think that's actually what she was wearing. Do you really know her? I'm putting this picture away for safe keeping. Do you have anymore? I don't live in the area anymore, but I'd love to have another momento.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to johnsyracuse For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2011, 12:32 PM

Thanked 1,292 Times in 44 Posts

another related one...my young daughter had a seizure in the middle of the night due to a fever spike. It had happened before so my wife knew what to do, climbed into the tub with my daughter to try to get the fever down while I called 911. Now my wife is wearing a white t-shirt, no bra, and panties. As she gets in the tub the shirt is immediately soaked through as she's cooling my daughter. She has dark nipples and she might as well have been naked as the white shirt clung tight.

A group of 3 guys showed up from the volunteer fire department/EMS that was closest to the house. These guys were by no means experienced..2 of them looked barely out of high school. Anyway, the more experienced one sat talking to me and my wife about our options (whether to go to the hospital or not, etc.) Throughout this the focus was obviously on my daughter so all 5 set of eyes were more or less go to her as the discussion went along..the whole time both my wife's boobs and nipples on clear display with my daughter in her arms. The main guy was professional, standing in the bathroom looking back and forth between my wife/daughter and me during the discussion. The other 2 younger guys hung out outside the bathroom door, but still in view of the tub both just staring at my wife and daughter and her boobs on display in their eye-line.

Anyway, we decide to send my daughter to the hospital so they take her from my wife. As my wife gets out of the tub, shirt clinging..tits and bush visible through the shirt, I make a half-hearted "man, that things completely see-thru" and she says "yea, I'm so embarrassed" (but in actuality she didn't seem embarrassed at all as she was just concerned with my daughter obviously.)

Anyways, just found the story amusing as these "volunteer" guys got about a 10-minute peep show, as they could openly ogle since they could use the pretext of looking at my daughter as the discussion point.
Old 05-07-2011, 01:54 PM

It's getting pretty warm now around my way. I took the wife and kids to the local pool today. It was absolutely packed. There was this older mother there in a pretty skimpy brown bikini. Our kids eventually ended up playing together. We were all sitting by the side of the pool talking. This lady goes to stand up, and as she stretches her leg, her bottoms snag for just a moment on the pool chair, giving me a nice quick look at her hairy pussy. She corrected herself quickly. I don't think she knows I noticed.
Old 06-24-2011, 11:43 AM

Thanked 16,223 Times in 1,125 Posts

Picking my kid up from daycare the other day, another mother was getting her kids' stuff ready when I walked in. She was quite aware that I could see down her top because she did everything she could to correct her position so that I couldn't see anything.

A few moments later, though, she was so frustrated with her kids not helping, that she just gave in and didn't care what I got to see--lesser of two evils, I guess.

Her bra was way too big and I saw nipples and everything. I saw up her skirt a bit, too, but it wasn't too exciting. I think she thought I would look away, but it was too fascinating to turn around. Another parent caught me looking and shot me a look of disgust, but whatever...
Old 07-29-2011, 07:39 PM

The really hot weather has me thinking of this topic again. Quite a bit of action recently as the heat goes up and amount of clothing goes down. Any other stories?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnsyracuse For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2011, 09:50 PM

Thanked 16,223 Times in 1,125 Posts

At the store the other day, I was eating with my kids and this mother was across from us. She had a rather short skirt on and did everything she could to keep everything covered. Eventually, her killed spilled something and she jumped into action by keeping her right leg where it was, but moved her left leg over as far as she could to reach something to wipe up the milk/juice/whatever it was. She exposed her white panties to about 50 people walking by and shopping with her legs wide open. My wife caught me looking but I didn't care. After the lady cleaned up her stuff, she went back to working hard to keep her legs closed as though not a thing happened. She glared at me the rest of the time, though, so either she assumed I saw and assumed I didn't look away, or she wanted me to see (but probably the former, heh).
Old 08-02-2011, 09:41 AM

Thanked 1,718 Times in 603 Posts

Nice story!! Where is a camera when you need one?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
At the store the other day, I was eating with my kids and this mother was across from us. She had a rather short skirt on and did everything she could to keep everything covered. Eventually, her killed spilled something and she jumped into action by keeping her right leg where it was, but moved her left leg over as far as she could to reach something to wipe up the milk/juice/whatever it was. She exposed her white panties to about 50 people walking by and shopping with her legs wide open. My wife caught me looking but I didn't care. After the lady cleaned up her stuff, she went back to working hard to keep her legs closed as though not a thing happened. She glared at me the rest of the time, though, so either she assumed I saw and assumed I didn't look away, or she wanted me to see (but probably the former, heh).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rshubbee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2011, 04:51 AM

Thanked 5,212 Times in 190 Posts

one of my good female friends had a baby long before the rest of us. they had a party at their place one day, and after the baby had gone to sleep we were all hanging out and drinking. She said she had to pump some breast milk. I thought she would go into another room but she did it in front of all of us. And not discretely: she kept making comments about it, and even made a joke about how sometimes the milk squirts out of her areola but not from the nipple, drawing everyone's attention to her brown nipples. It was crazy because you can see through the pump and the nipple gets quite hard.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p

1m:49s